5>4>3>6>7>1>2

5>4>3>6>7>1>2

Why does everything think revenge of the sith was the best of the prequels?

Was it because of the memes?

>4
>5
>6
>7

>unironically watching children's films as an adult

>putting ROTS, the worst of the prequels, ABOVE ROTJ and TFA

Nice try pal

I can back this

3 > 2 > 1 > 6 > 5 > 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 7

2>3>5>6>1>4

4>5>6>1>7>3>2

There you go

Yes

5=6>4>1>2>3>

>6>7

Opinion discarded

4>5>3>1>6>2>7

>prequels over RotJ

How? How the fuck can you rate "I HATE YOU" above the final duel of Vader and Luke?

How?

I liked it best because I finally understood just how tragic Anikans fall was. It Really packed an emotional punch for me. I felt bad for Anikan/Vader because Palpy manipulated the shit out him and his fear for Padme. Plus Obi failed him

The final duel was film student-tier bad. Vader and Luke had already had their duel and there was nothing interesting going on between those characters anyway. It was pure fanservice.

Tragedy requires having a likable character. Ankin was never a likable character. He was a spoiled brat throughout all three films.

5 > 6 > 4 > 1 > 3 > 2

Disney Star Wars is not canon.

>Disney Star Wars is not canon.

But he's right.

5>4>6>7>3>1>2

3 over any of the OT or even TFA is a complete meme

Because its not like Luke had grown as a character since ESB or anything

let me help you all out

7 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 3 >2

>The final duel was film student-tier bad.

>mfw prequel apologists

He really wasn't. Especially in the clone wars series. He eventually became brattish in part because of Palpy's manipulation. Like any young person he thought he knew everything. It's just part of growing up. He made the wrong choice based on fear for the woman he loved.

>liking 6 over 4
you shouldn't be canon
by that I mean you should have been aborted

4>Power gap>1>2>5>6>7>3

They should never have made any sequels to the first one. ESB and RotJ are just tacked together sequelshit, with only the Luke/Vader scenes developing the story. The prequels have some nice ideas but are flawed.

Anakin came across bad in 2 and 3 because George bitched out of portraying Obi Wan as a bad mentor after the fan reaction to 1. Instead its only hinted at, so Anakin comes across as a douche to a viewer who isn't fully paying attention.

Funny how the OTbabbies always say Ewan's Obi Wan is the redeeming feature of the prequels.

>Political drama is shown through a child's eye via Jar JAr and an innocent young princess
>Low angle shots depict Qui-Gon as an idealised father figure
>Qui-Gon is killed by a dude that literally looks like the devil, ending Anakin's childhood
>Film ends with Anakin awkwardly wearing an adult jedi robe

The Phantom Menace is a beautiful depiction of lost childhood innocence. I don't know if its the best Star Wars movie, buts its certainly the best kinography in the series.

5>4=6>7>1>2>3

6 had its amazing moments and its stupid as shit moments (ewoks) but it peaks higher than 4 which is a pretty straight forward movie.

6>5>4>3>2>1>7

What are you talking about, it was the first movie with the trees

>3>6>7
they're all equal all in all and you can interchange these 3 however you please, the rest is correct

>ranking bullshit assembly line fanfiction cash in above lucas's vision

kill urself my man

OBJECTIVE NON MEME, NON PREQUEL APOLOGIST, NON SHILL RANKING COMING THROUGH

5>4>6>7>3>2=1

Everyone is entitled to a subjective ranking, but this is the official.

5 > 7 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2

this is the right answer. fuck off with all your shit memes

3 > 7 > 4 > 2 > 1

Haven't seen 5 or 6

not bait

>7 higher than 4
>hasnt seen 5 or 6

also applies to please consider suicide

>le 4 is better than 7 because the internet told me so xD

You faggots say it yourself, 7 is a remake of 4, only it's better in every way. The characters are better, the special effects are leaps better, the story is better, the locations are better, the practical effects are better.

Watching Rey on Jakku is more interesting than Luke. Watching Rey and Finn and BB8 is better than Luke, C3P0 and R2. Star Wars 1977 is a dated piece of shit, people are literally running around in dirt cheap rubber masks, Darth Vader doesn't even have a character in episode 4 where as Kylo is clearly established. The lightsaber fight is also better than 7 than 4. Please kys for fucking such a nostalgic worshipping sheep that can't form his own opinion.

.. I agree.

Your death would bring me joy.

5 > 4 > 6 = 3 > 1 > 7 > 2

EXCEUSTE ORDER 7>4