Blade Runner 2

Memes, jokes, and complaints aside; does anyone have a educated guess as to what his role in Blade Runner 2 will be?

REAL

young blade runner wants nothing to do with the old ways
old blade runner will die
young blade runner will take up his gun

it will be a soft reboot of the original

also, a new more powerful roy batty will be unleashed

Hey, you're driving too slow!

He is the new Blade Runner who has to stop a new group of Replicants with their leading being played by Jared Leto possibly. Harrison Ford is only appearing in the 3rd act as I have read which leaves interpretation to think if he will be a replicant i.e. a replicant will use his skin as a disguise therefore Decker is dead or he still is alive

It's gonna be called Blade Runners, and it's gonna have 10x the action and fun of the original, cg shit will be flying at you at any given time.

>The Nice Guys + The Fifth Element
Please make it like this

I just can't see Goose and Leto in the same movie.
They're in such different tiers it's not gonna work out.

But James Cameron isn't directing?!

he drives

Leto is in it now, so I have no interest any more.

Fuck you Jared has an amazing presence and he makes every character he plays his own and isnt afraid to just have fun in character

well what are they chances they are gonna spend a cool $150 mil in a slow paced cyberpunk noir movie?
I'm telling you this is gonna be full all out action. like I Robot

please don't let this be true

I read somewhere that in the original script Tyrell was supposed to a droid himself, Butty kills him, realizes he's a droid, takes the elevator again, and enters a sleeping chamber where he encounters Tyrell's lifeless body inside a capsule. That was cool, wonder why they didn't film it.

if leto ruins this movie or if they turn it into action shit (like what is probably happening with ghost in the shell) im going to start killing hostages.

every single casting decision and all the pre-production news made sense (for this universe and the types of characters you would project them playing), until leto. now i just don't know.

what is the actual budget for this again? hopefully they all remember that less really is more especially for this """"franchise""""

nigga please.
Leto is bottom of the barrel tier. He never has and never will carry a movie.

He's just gonna ruin this movie. It will be so painful to watch him and goose interact. It will be like being a date between a litteral 10/10 and an autistic permavirgin. Only pain will come out of this, for everyone involved.

it's gonna be in 3D and you're gonna be ducking to avoid all the flying blades,coming out of the screen.

>carry a movie.
???

Is Leto even the main character?

> implying the never aging leto isnt a real life replicant

he's apparently gonna be the second role.

Like I said, it will be fucking torture to watch the scenes he has in common with goose.

>Starring Harrison Ford
Ryan Gosling
Robin Wright
Dave Bautista
Jared Leto

Dave Bautista
Jared Leto

Dave Bautista
Jared Leto

All Goose has to do in Blade Runner 2 for it to be God tier is play the Driver as a Blade Runner.

Watch Panic Room.
He's really not that bad. Escpecially with a good director like Villeneuve or Fincher (who seems to like Leto considering he was in two of his movies.)

Just like Leo only screams in all roles, Leto is there to just be a pretty face. He's always just Leto. Guy doesn't even know the meisner technique. He's a shit actor with no charisma.

Any word on whether they'll use the original city miniatures/models/mattes? I'm not against CGI by any means, but the original stuff was gorgeous.

>panic room
meh.

Like I said, Leto is above bottom of the barrel tier but far below goat tier, he's just somewhere in the middle, a little lower than the middle if you ask me.

He's gonna ruin the movie.

It's going to be a discussion on what constitutes a real human bean

I'd say Fight Club barely counts

Confirmed? Its what i was expecting but i still have hope.

>Harrison Ford only appearing in the 3rd act
Scott literally told us he's in the opening scene in an interview which is also an unused scene in the original Blade Runner script.