Women absolutely BTFO by Clint once again

Women absolutely BTFO by Clint once again

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/review/clint-eastwood-examines-famous-crisis-quietly-terr-242188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The reviews for sully are ridiculous, it's not amazing but it's good and the criticisms are fucking stupid. Him being white isn't a bad thing

It's reviews aren't that bad.
>it's not amazing but it's good
They seem to reflect this pretty well.

>Him being white isn't a bad thing
Who said it was?

>the criticisms are fucking stupid
wat

nobody

he's just baiting

there's a new bridget jones movie? holy shit what is wrong with the movie industry

Bridget Jones also made $30 million foreign

'memba Bridget Jones? xD

>baby

wasnt bridget jones like 40 in the first movie which was 16 years ago?

Sully irl was half white half mexican but they made him all white

dios mio

''''top'''' critics

How can two dudes fight over a women who concepted a baby in such a short time between the two of them. She's a dirty, unfaithful hoe. Drop that slut.

Clint goes hard in everything he does

Until this post, I never head of either. I won't be watching either of them.

>(((MTV)))

numale and/or shitskin detected

t. alt-right poster

But its true love :^)

Bet you want a thick black cock in your ass, don't you faggot? Bet you want to lick the cream off Tyrone's rock hard monster dong and then have him pick you up in his strong arms and cleave your butthole in two with his primal savage thrusts. Homo libtard.

I actually kinda liked the first Bridget Jones movie. Yeah, I know, shoot me.

Was the new one as comfy as the first one?

I thought she was 30 but still that kid is coming out with down syndrome.

BASED EASTWOOD

I saw BJB ads everywhere. Surprised it bombed, desu.

>BANG BANG BANG

[ fancifully holsters his six shooter ]

I didn't even know it was already out. Are they even trying to advertise this movie?

Oh, come on. This shit is to women what Arnie films are to us. It's not high art, but it's fine.

Personally, I'll take ten Bridget Jones movies over one more fucking movie with anorexic, female super-agents capable of pummeling twenty guys without breaking a sweat, tbqh famm.

>teleports behind you

You were saying?

Come on. Not even MTV would call MTV top critics.

The first one was the only good one though.

After that it was just pointless sequels like this one.

Yeah, sure. I've only seen the first one. It's not great, but it's perfectly decent.

White woman core/10.

You just activated my trap card

It's to bad we get these liberal shit movies when Clint is right that americans want to see non sjw shit in their movies.

They couldn't get Zellweger for this one?

To be fair, Bridget Jones' Diary is a pretty fucking white movie.

what

Whatever her name is, the original Bridget.

>White woman core/10.
>fucks multiple men within a few days
>has child and doesn't know who the father is

It's just glamorizing whores.

This guy knows the score.

it's renee zellweger and she's in this one as well

Yeah, the new one seems to portray poor Colin Firth as a literal cuck.

Doesn't mean that white women aren't loving it though. What aging white woman wouldn't want attention and devotion from both Patrick Dempsey and Colin Firth?

That's not her in op's pic.

I think it was. I usually hate this kind of flick but was pleasantly surprising (as far as rom-com goes).

Viewer alert though. Bitch is old as fuck. White women don't age well at all. So not only are two extremely wealthy, attractive and successful men fighting over a dirty hoe, they're fighting over an old dirty whore. So be sure to check your brain out before watching it.

HELLO I AM A NICE YOUNG MAN WITH A BRIGHT FUTURE IT IS GOOD TO MEET YOU

>This shit is to women what Arnie films are to us
But Arnie films make money

that's literally her

So did the first Bridget Jones movie.

This desu

Mine was packed with young couples and families.

the first bridget jones movie made 280mil+
terminator genisys made 440mil+

Did you go alone?

I would assume that the theater would be particularly wary of single men seeing a Bridget Jones movie of all things.

they'd just assume he was gay or something

>terminator genisys made 440mil+

As a massive T1 and T2 lover, this depresses me. I would honestly prefer seeing the new Bridget Jones movie over Genisys.

The Terminator saga should have ended with T2.

I dunno, maybe some guys have a Zellweger fetish.

She has a certain kind of unique attractiveness to her.

i would assume that they either had to do a sequel/prequel or a remake just so they could extend the copyright a few more years, we'd lose either way

nope, they'd definitely see him as gay, women aren't as open minded as men are when it comes to fetishes

Cheer up, that's worldwide, not domestic and was seen as massive underwhelming, enough to shelve the franchise and cancel the sequels, even Emilia Clarke said she's done with the series.

Her?

this has to be the laziest title I've ever seen

kek

>Amy Nicholson

Who bitch this is

To call Arnold Schwarzenegger "arnie" makes you look like absolute homosexual faggots.

>Arnie

Fuck you. You sound like faggy thirteen year olds

T-3 was fine
Would have been better without the woman terminator but thats w/e everything has to have feminism nowadays

>Every faggot at my support group talking about going to see the new bridget jones movie
>every roastie on facebook talking about it
Whats the appeal of these shitty movies?

But typing out Arnie's full name takes forever. It's just like how we refer to Stallone as Sly.

What a weird thing to get hung up over.

>T-3 was fine

No.

It's a white woman thing.

You wouldn't understand.

I thought that was hillary for a second lmao

>No.

?
yes it was fine
I enjoyed it
It was better than any other terminator knock off

I, a 20 year old dude, watched Bridget Jones baby with my friend as a joke and I confirm there were only women +35 and a couple of husbands there

He's a regular Person of color

T3 commits the worst sin a sequel can do, and that is to retroactively damage its predecessors. It completely trashed the moral of T2, as well as John Connor's entire character.

Add to that a massive downgrade in villain and a significantly less likable terminator bodyguard, and there's very little to like about it.

It was 3/10 at best, and that is only because I'm a sucker for Arnold, and some of the action looked kinda nice.

So did the second. Not a smash hit or anything but not a flaming bag of shit like the current film

>White person bitching about white people who're not ashamed of being white

Is there a more cannibalistic & hostile race than white people?

A sequel changing things is ok when its movies about time travel

Villain was fine except you know, female actor, which I recognized is a problem.

But even worse
>attacking an artists personal politics when reviewing their art
This shit is repulsive , as long as you know story structure it shouldn't matter

That bitch had one of the worst cases of butterface, how did she even get in the first movie?

Yeah, basically every other race on the planet, especially blacks and the chinese
Bitching about people of your own race not agreeing with your politics is one thing, vandalising and stealing from your own communities en mass is another

Is that a screenshot of White Chicks in that person's avatar?

It's what makes her relatable as a self insert for the target audience.

avclub.com/review/clint-eastwood-examines-famous-crisis-quietly-terr-242188

Based Ignatiy does it again

Armond liked it, that's all I need

>A sequel changing things is ok when its movies about time travel

No, it's not. The whole point of T2 was that the future is not set in stone, and that our actions in the present will shape the future. They actively prevent Judgement Day from happening by destroying every single trace of the terminators.

To come back in the sequel and say that Judgement Day is inevitable completely invalidates T2. T2 told us that there's no such thing as fate. T3 said that fate determines the future. This is inexcusably bad writing.

>Villain was fine except you know, female actor, which I recognized is a problem.

Ignoring the fact that the villain was female, the T-X is so much lamer than T-1000. For one thing, Robert Patrick is so much more intimidating and believable than Kristianna Loken, but we can even ignore the performances. The T-X is simply lame.

The T-1000 was such a clever idea. Making him liquid metal was plain and simply a stroke of genius, and allowed for a lot of creative action scenes, as well as an incredibly unique, adaptable, and horrifying movie monster. The T-X was just a slightly more agile terminator with a built-in arm-cannon. Lame.

The movie also had terrible humor and a bland love interest. It was just horrible.

The Terminator saga ended with T2, plain and simple. The rest is just big budget fan fiction.

psh the budget couldn't have been that bi..

*35 million dollars*

fucking how?!?!?

you sure look stupid now.

probably actors' pay

Obama is half black half white but they made him all black in his movie.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER FACE

35 is a small budget for a large release studio movie.

i would guess getting the beefcakes to pretend that cunt is fuckable would cost a lot
i mean, could you imagine being patrick dempsey in that scene, looking at rene zellwiger?

That fucking comment section, jesus christ.

jews

...imagine, you say?

I couldn't stand him on that At The Movies reboot

this was a good joke and the idiots in this thread just didn't get it.

>MTV

Pottery

>story about someone saving the lives of over a hundred people
>this bitch somehow makes it about race

I'm done with these fucking people.

Women don't go see movies with female leads as a general rule. They'll only see them if it qualifies as a "date" movie and this really doesn't. It's more a wish fulfillment movie for age 35-55 women who want to pretend that they're still desirable.

The studio also clearly expected it to bomb because they didn't advertise it well at all.

>>Him being white isn't a bad thing
>Who said it was?

“Sully” shows the lengths the film industry will go to turn a decent straight white man with a story into a saint

— Salon.com —