WITNESS ME!

>indiewire.com/2016/09/mad-max-the-wasteland-prequel-charlize-theron-george-miller-1201727891/

>‘Mad Max: The Wasteland’: Prequel Starring Charlize Theron’s Furiosa Starts Pre-Production: Report

H A P P E N I N G

Other urls found in this thread:

blu-ray.com/movies/Mad-Max-Blu-ray/164484/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool I guess. I hope there's no feminist message in the movie.

Does anyone actually think this is a good idea?

Why not original characters? Nobody wants more of her..

"Fury Road wasn't just a reboot with stronk womyn" deniers BTFO

I'm still waiting on that Black and White, Silent version of Fury Road. Where is it George? You hack fraud.

>all these misogynist spergs denying that a new, Miller-directed Mad Max will be anything but great

mad furiosa part 2

>make a Mad Max where Max says maybe 2 sentences and grunts the whole time
>make a sequel that doesn't even have Max in it, but still call it Mad Max

December

blu-ray.com/movies/Mad-Max-Blu-ray/164484/

how many years until its actually done though? 5? 10? 20 again??

Wait, so the next film is a prequel or is there going to be another film that serves as a prequel?

I mean they only met each other on Fury Road, this implies that Max won't be in the next movie other than a cameo. If that's the case then change the title to just 'The Wasteland' instead of using Max's name to promote a different character.

>we made a great movie by accident
>so...how do we ruin it?

>Mad max movie without mad max

Oh here they go again. riding the cocktails of the great white man.

>a mad max film not staring mad max
>implying fury road was a good film
lol kill me

>cocktails

I was hoping for a sequel :(

George has said he has enough material for plenty more films.

FOTY TWO YEARS IN A ROW

>Prequels

barf

>prequel
fuck off

Awesome! I actually want to see more of Furiosa but I hope Max has at least a cameo

Mad Max was always one of those settings that needed a feminine main character

>people on Cred Forums aren't excited for more Joe

>feminine

It's going to suck.

Last time was a moment that everything came together, even fan reception.

Ita not going to happen.

>another mediocre action movie with a pg13 rating, and a cheap hollywood aesthetic now with 100% more shoehorned feminism

yaay

But i want Max not Furiosa

please bring back gibson. if anything, the prequel should star hardy and gibson. who cares about furiosa...

Why should I care when fury road was terrible?

>Mad Max movie with no Mad Max and more stronk dyke character
>cucks will defend this

> Mad Max was always one of those settings that needed a feminine main character
t. numale faggot

>Prequel

This is 100%

Whys it called mad max and not mad fury?

That's clearly sarcasm you sperg

>Mad Max where Max says maybe 2 sentences and grunts the whole time
Just like old ones

It's a doggy dog world out there.

MAD """""""""MAX"""""""""""

wow, literally could not care less.

Max says 16 lines in the road warrior, two of which are "I only came for the gasoline"

It's just the way the cookie rumbles. I'm not trying to be doubles advocate.

JESIS CHRIST HOLKYWOOD
STOP
FUCJING STOP

MAD MAX IS GREAT BECAUSE OF HOW LOW KEY THE CHARACTERS ARE

MAKING A MOVIE ABOUT FURIOSA RUINS THE MYTHOLOGY

Why isn't it called Furious Feminist?

>Now Mad Max is just a universe name instead of a character's name.
>Jews decided to destroy the most important aussie hero in history after killing Crocodile Dundee with his horrible 3rd movie

literally worse than hitler.

They said the same about The Simpons and look what happend.

That's gonna kick so much ass

It comes out in Germany in October. Definitely going to pirate that

You might be jumping to conclusions here, much like how Fury Road, Mad Max was the main character but Furiosa seemed more like it, so we could have a similar situation on our hand. Plus I would love to know more about the shit they do besides just sit around in their tower farming bullets and oil.

why would a guy with a decent jawline grow that

at least fat fucks have the excuse of needing to distinguish their face from their neck

I just want more warboys and WITNESSING

exactly, I imagine we are gonna get more War Rig and Warboy action, seeing how they actually take down bad guys without plot armor

>Mad Max: The Wasteland
>prequel
>Starring Charlize Theron

so max and furiosa won't meet each other the entire movie? 2 separates plots?
srsly, why... ?

You'll get wargirls

Def will bomb

>decent jawline

Maybe we'll get to see Nux before he's hooked up to the bloodbag in the beginning?

>Wargirls and TRIGGERED

GOTTA BLAST!

>mad max: starring furiosa

so call it something else

>Mad Fury

>prime Nux
>prime War Rig Convoys
oh baby

Yeah, how the hell are they going to cope when you dislike their trailer on youtube?

>Mad Furiosa

Maybe it will be Max running from the convoys and Furiosa chasing him but never seeing him? I definitely want to see PTSD animal Max

>Prequel
>Starring Charlize Theron’s Furiosa
Then why is it called Mad Max?

>All women in tower are used as whores
>Rest of people are men in drugs with short lifetimes
>You use one of those women to take care of an oil truck

That always bothered me, just use one of your dozens of fucking warriors and not a burned whore with 1 arm because of previous bad behaviour. It's not like nobody else knew how to drive a truck.

Fake rumor is fake. If we get another Mad Max sequel it will be Tom Hardy meeting new characters, not Furiosa.

Max sees her in passing and doesn't say anything to her.
>He's the one responsible for her chopped off arm

>not Furious Furiosa

one job user

>Why not change the name and toss away any brand recognition your product has?

Then make it about max, not some bitch

As far as I understand it, this movie is added to the two other sequels Miller was planning to do. So we should have 7 movies in total.

I wasn't too thrilled to heard Furiosa might get her own movie. But damn, if Miller is going to direct it, then I'm hyped as shit.

I absolutely cannot stand Charlize Theron.
There's just something about her, no matter what character she plays, that makes her utterly repulsive.
She's not physically ugly, but it's in her demeanor, her voice, her facial expressions (or lack of).
I think she might be sick in the head, and she can't hide it.

It's a spin off, they've been around forever and I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that this is the only time that you as an individual have been this ass pained over one

Fuck those sandstorms.

It's a false rumor you retards. A follow up called Mad Max: The Wasteland and a Furiosa prequel have been rumored since the release of Fury Road. This is just an amalgamation rumor of the two which is clearly bullshit

I like Furiosa, but cmon, it can't be Mad Max without Max.

Find me another example of a spinoff where the property name is the name of a character who will not appear in the spinoff.

There's a reason Gotham is not called Batman: Gotham

There's a reason Diagnosis Murder is not called Jake and the Fatman: Diagnosis Murder

Keep telling me that user, I want this to be true.

How much do you guys wanna bet that this will go the way of Girlbusters and nobody will witness this movie in theaters?

It's fake, ya dip

Holy shit that would be great.
> Furiosa recounts her first years as a war boy
> Her group gets their shit rekt by a full-on animal and hairy Max
> Quickly chops her arm and as she fall unconscious, she can distinguish him mowing down her entire group
> Just another day in the wasteland, she gets over it

It would be pure fan service for the sake of nothing but damn I would love to see that.

I've got no problem with this. Theron and Miller are both great at what they do.

>call the movie MAD MAX
>cast a bleeding cunt as the lead role and make the movie about her

Thanks, but no thanks, Georgia Miller. Her story has already been told in Fury Road and that story wasn't even good. No one gives a flying fuck about a womyn in the post apocalypse unless she can be used in either two ways: being a rape cumdumpster or the next roasted meat loaf.

There's something I don't understand about fury road, how did toe cutter survive the events of mad max?

>Twin Toe Cutter Brotha

he was a robot

couldn't be less interested in this inevitable bomb. blood father was a better max movie than fury road anyway

please just stop with the memes. let people talk.

This would never have happened if Mel was still Max. He'd never have been overshadowed like Hardy was.

>tough girl
always looks fucking ridiculous

>make shitty film fury road
>millennials eat it up because it's non-stop action and has no plot for them to try and understand or engage in and allows them to browse faebook and instagram without getting confused
>Hack George Miller, director of such classics as Babe:Pig in the city and Happy Feet 2, decides that it is technically possible to make a stupider film and he's gonna prove it
>a prequel that max isn't even in

Get Hype guise

>Mad Maxine

Okay. By quickly looking at my book shelves I can name :

> The Scorpion King is a prequel that features The Rock and nobody else from the other movies.

> Hokuto no Ken as half a dozen of spin-off manga that features various secondary characters as main ones. The mc of the titular serie, Kenshiro, only has a few cameos at best. None of these appearances plays with these stories.

> The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen did a three volume spin-off featuring Captain Nemo's daughter. The titular League never appears in this series.

jesus christ this. the plots of classic Max movies may not have revolved around Max but Gibson was the anchor, and had incredible presence. he made the character fun to watch and put asses in seats. Hardy is a forgettable nobody who just mumbles and makes squinty faces

The scorpion king is about the scorpion king though and doesn't have the mummy in the title.

not one of those meets the criteria. you're an idiot

Yeah we could withdraw it then.

We could also add X-Men : Origins. It's a stretch, but considering the X-Men, as a team, is never showed in the film and it focused more on Wolverine as a solo character. Albeit every damn X-Men movie has him as a main character.

I also got Akame ga Kill in mind. Ironically, Akame isn't even a main character in the main series (we got some kid instead) and is rarely the focus of the story. She's just out there doing stuff. But there's a spin-off manga, Zero, that is solely about her. The kid from the main series never appears as far as I know.

The Scorpion King features The Scorpion King. It's not called The Mummy, there is no reference to The Mummy in the title of the film

Ken is in these books. He plays a role.

This cover says "Nemo: Heart of Ice" and "Alan Moore" and "Kevin O'Neill". I don't see "League" or "Extraordinary" anywhere, not to mention "Gentlemen". She appears in other works under the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen title but those also featured members of the League.

It's not called X-Men: Origins. It's called X-men Origins: Wolverine. Because it's the origin of the X-man Wolverine.

Enough with the weeb shit mate that's not even real.

that source seems sketchy as fuck

>ken is in these books
You realize the ken in the title means fist, right?

>If we get another Mad Max sequel

Miller's already confirmed we're getting another film. He's planing to start filming late next year.

Hardy signed a 3 picture deal.

Guys, the film is currently as of yet unnamed. I doubt Mad Max will actually be in the title when it does release. Mad Max: The Wasteland was just what the writer of the article referred to it as.

Jesus Christ, you fucking faggots.

Did Charlize sign on for any more movies?

>capeshit will still outperform this in the box office

fuck this gay earth

Fucking awesome. This character has some real potential.

Let's get down to brass tax boys, this isn't funny

I assumed it was short for Kenshiro because the entire conversation is about properties with the name of a main character in the title.

kino

But...I've heard the prequel comic book is kind of atrocious. Will this be based off the book, and is the book cannon???

No. She did say she though that she would be wiling to come back for another.

I doubt she'll be back unless it's a Furiosa film.

>everyone complaining about feminism and Furiosa
>not realizing we'll be getting more Immortan Joe

>MAD MAX CHRONICLES: FURIOSA BEGINS: THE PREQUEL: STARRING FURIOSA FROM 'MAD MAX: FURY ROAD'

I don't like Tom Hardy that much so I'm ok with this. I just want good looking ultra violent retardation.

Why tho? I liked the movie, but she was the worse part of it

I can say with a 100% certainty that I won't be witnessing this or anything else she is in,ever. Someone else can pay for this nigger lovers pet chimps.

Didn't they already flesh out Furiosa's story in the comic prequel? Is this gonna be a live action adaptation of that comic?

Cool!

I hope they put this side character in the movie again!

Why not just make another Mad Max movie?
I mean if you want to make a movie with cool female characters, why not just make another Mad Max movie with another cool female character.
Maybe a villain this time, like an update on Thunderdome

mite b cool, but its not really mad max unless max fucks off and never has contact with them again, but whatever

>Prequel Starring Charlize Theron’s Furiosa

What the fuck? Why? Who the fuck cares?

Into the trash it goes

>feminist pandering they say
>main heroine gets her ass kicked throughout the entire movie
>bunch of women die
>listening to nerds on Cred Forums ever

>stronk female character completely replaces the male character in the next film
>not feminist propaganda

Mad Max is capeshit tier

/kino/ when?

>ripping of Rage and Fallout
Hollywood is shit.

It's almost like a prequel would explain the circumstances leading up to such an incongruous situation.

Really makes you think

Hokuto no Ken relates to the assassin kung fu style Kenshiro uses and many try to imitate or replicate, not Kenshiro itself

i liked her character and i hate women

>We Learned Nothing From GhostJUSTers: The Movie

Please be shitposting. You can't be this dumb

>Mad Max movie without Max

No thanks.

Wasn't there a rumor she hated working with Hardy and having to refilm scenes because of him?
Explains this if true.

>Just fuck my franchise up senpai
>Put my waifu in it, women rule!

What the fuck are you doing you deluded old cunt.

I'd like a movie like this but if they keep mad max in the title if hes not even in it i will be triggered hard

>making the next movie be about Furiosa
>when they could have made it about Max himself and how he got all those people in the flashbacks in the opening scenes of Fury Road killed
fucking shameful

>Wu Tang sticker on the door