Why does he look so much like Nicolas Cage ?

Why does he look so much like Nicolas Cage ?
Is he the Nic Cage of our generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNf8MDS-BFo
youtu.be/wXpmirTs5bE?t=6m58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself.

He's Kevin James of our generation.

show sucks

is sam literally our guy?

Why do you have such a boner for Sam? Just say he's cute if you think he's cute, because he doesn't look like Nic Cage.

Is there an MDE fan over the age of 18?

right here

hello ponies

yes daddy

Can you just fuck off back to /leftypol/? This place isn't for you

I'm 25, so yes? I would say 90% of MDE fans are over 18

But you already knew that

So again, go back to /leftypol/, because Cred Forums clearly isn't for you

MDE reminds me of Frankie Boyle's "Tramadol Nights"

Ie, a show where a funny guy just records a bunch of skits and jokes that go on far too long. The body builder skit, for example, was funny at the start and then just kept fucking going long after it stopped being funny. MDE is full of that.

MDE sucks dick. Kill yourself.

The only thing MDE fans are good at. Pic related

I never said anything bad about MDE you faggot. I called OP a faggot for posting the same faggy comment over and over.

Can you give any reasons why it "sucks"? My guess would be that you're a butthurt lefty

If you think MDE is comparable to Frankie Boyle then you're completely missing the point

MDE is funny because of its satire, because of its political position. It's the only fucking show on TV that's taking the piss out of SJW culture

If you don't find MDE funny, you're a lefty and you don't belong here, it's as simple as that.

His wife was kind of a bitch.

Was it really that big of a deal that she was tripped?

MDE doesn't suck so much as a lot of it's fanbase is crazy

>Comedy Show

>Next to no funny skits

Yet all his fans insist there is some """"""deep"""""" meaning to it all.

Holy fuck, you didn't need to completely destroy them

>My guess would be that you're a butthurt lefty
why do people always think this show will LE TRIGGER LE LELBRULS AMIRITE Cred ForumsBROS XDDDD?
it's just shitty and unfunny (one thing that IS pretty funny though is its dwindling ratings and the fact that the eric andre show gets to say "kike" uncensored while this shows fans are always whining about adult swim taking out things that are too politically incorrect)

The alt-right seems really toothless. Point out a show isn't funny and they get really uppity.

Good thread

>WAAAH THIS PLACE IS FOR PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH ME ONLY LEEEV MY HUGBOX WITH UR DISSENTING IDEOLUHGEES!!!!
#triggered
>inb4 "NUH UH HUGBOX MEANS U BAN PEOPLE!!1"

adult night?

What skits were the best and why was it Tap Water and Wine Party?

Is it funny?

This is a #PolZone #SafeSpace

please mind your normie privilege or I will have to invoke the wrath of the janitors!

Fresh OC content, boiiiiiis

about as entertaining as the show itself

Eyes too close together=predatory human

I believe every Sam Hyde rumor.

>been an MDE fan for almost 7 years now (back when it was on the alienmode channel)
>mfw dealing with the nu-fans who can't accept that some people don't like the show and so imply they don't get it or call them cucks

Name a better comedy skit show on television right now

Eric Andre

Hi

brad neely's harg nallin sclopio peepio. every episode has been great so far

Yeah but a lot has changed in those seven years.

not being insufferable cunts and turning people off of ever watching a good show is not something that needed to have changed

Wait a sec. I always thought that IS Nic Cage

>AHHHH EVERYTHING IS SUPER RANDOM AND CRAZY AHHHHH I'M BREAKING EVERYTHING AAAAHHHHHH the show

no thanks

This guy is a poor white mans Eric Andre.

you sure did watch the theme song lol

Pony fucker go and stay go

yes

I agree but I don't think they're ever going back. They've found steadfast support with their current fanbase. Suck because Sam is just doing a shitty version of Nick's stuff. MDE worked better when he was doing his own thing.

GOAT show. Haters are the type of kiddies that genuinely enjoy Mr Robot

i like both

eric andre is a poor black mans tom green

Tom Green is the rich white mans MDE

His wife is meant to be a bitch, that's the point of the skit you dumbass. Well it's one of the points. One of the other points is that Charls has a black wife. It's satirising modern culture you dumb fuck.

Well I don't go on the MDE subreddit so I don't know how autistic its fanbase is, the only fans of MDE I interact with are those on Cred Forums.

No there isn't a deep meaning and anyone who says that is a moron

But it is satire, that is the whole source of the comedy. It's satirising SJWs, satirising left-wing ideas, satirising the modern world.

Sam is openly right-wing, openly Trump-supporting. All his comedy is just ripping the shit out of modern day liberals.

>why do people always think this show will LE TRIGGER LE LELBRULS
Because that's basically the point of it. As I said to the guy above, the point of the show is to satirise liberals, to satirise the left-wing, to satirise SJWs. That is the entire point of it.

If you find it unfunny it's because you're a dumbfuck liberal who doesn't get it.

I've never watched Eric Andre, no idea who he is.

Kek, you think you have moral superiority for being a lefty

No, it just shows you're a dumb fuck

He couldn't remain a depressed virgin with a shitty college degree forever, he eventually had to grow up into a cynical man, sorry lad.

>It is satire, that is the whole source of the comedy. It's satirising SJWs, satirising left-wing ideas, satirising the modern world

And we're back to the problem:

Care to make that into an actual argument? Because I have no idea what you're trying to say.

>the only fans of MDE I interact with are those on Cred Forums.

and that about sums it up...

are you retarded?

>If you find it unfunny it's because you're a dumbfuck liberal who doesn't get it
>U HAV TO LIEK WUT I LIEK ELSE UR JST TOO DUMMZ TO GET IT
lol suck your own dick a little harder for liking a tv show

sam doesn't do politics he does comedy

reddit get out

>Because that's basically the point of it
it's not doing a very good job then lol

None of that matters, it's just the quality of his comedy is suffering. He goes for the low hanging fruit because he knows his core fanbase will eat up whatever it is. He has become stagnant.

For example:

>Dude let's murder Mark Zukerburg

>LMAO

That's some quality """satire"""

>you think you have moral superiority for being a lefty
no dummy, see what my post was ACTUALLY trying to communicate was your patheticness for telling people to leave you alone just because they think differently than you do. see how your low level of mental functioning kept you from seeing that very simple point?

go back to your containment board, idiot

you hate the show because you hate yourself

you literally dont belong on this website if offensive opinions trigger you

this isn't how it works faggot, YOU need to go back

What does he mean by this?

you're arguing with a wall

everything to these people is about the """""""politics"""""" and """""""satire""""""

see how they turned the very good chaz prison sketch from being about people who waste their lives into white genocide shit

i'm not even sure they're aware they're just as much the people being made fun of

I've never seen this show

But God Damn this guys face makes me physically sick

He's so ugly

you literally dont trigger anyone, you're just a bunch of obnoxious mouthbreathers that everyone hates. nobody is shocked by you, just irritated by the fact that you're so hung up on your own imagined edginess and the imagined reaction you get to it... fag

Are you also with her? :)

If you think this show is taking anyone's side you're watching it wrong

Its expressing the utter meaningless and natural absurdity of these kind of things taking over our daily conscious.

Sam is trying to tell us something not many of us can or even want to understand

I'm 21, I'd say the average fan is a bit older than me

no, it quite literally is how it works. there's a board for you people, a global rule that says keep that board in that board, and yet here you still all are every fucking day; leaking out like the runny diarrhea you are

>Cred Forumsbabbies thinking they can tell people to go back when their primary board has been on this site for less than half of the site's lifetime

lol

>d-do I fit in yet reeeee

you fags are the worst

>tell Cred Forums you don't like the humor of the show
>"cuck! alt-left! shillary! beta nu-male!"

Yeah you fans sure are red pilled

>it's a kikes show up in world peace thread and desperately try to convince people who like the show that they don't

Kill yourselves kikels

>try to convince people who like the show that they don't
can you point to where that's happening?

you know what, I'd be glad to have right wing faggots removed from the board, but ONLY under the condition that any regressive leftist fucks off back to tumblr where they came from, including (you).

Why post in the thread then?

What's the matter you like being called a cuck? Do you get off to it?

Cuck.

>WAH U DONT LIEK THE SAME PEOPLE I DONT LIEK, THAT MEENS UR *REGRESSIVE*
your words are like daggers (that are made of cardboard)

You're the one posting in a thread about a show you don't like.

You don't have to post here. You can go back to your feet and cunny threads you fucking pedophile.

>Trump is still losing despite his sole opponent being on her deathbed
>Cred Forums is dismantling redpills in their own containment threads

The age of MDE fans will end in your lifetime.

t. triggered newfags.

If you get this upset and start shit posting simply because someone doesnt subscribe to your basic bitch, cookie cutter, sophmoric liberal world view, then this site simply isnt suited for you.

Literally EVERY board will feature stuff like this, and if all you can do is go "REEEE GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD! ITS AGAINST THE LAWS OF Cred Forums TO HAVE ANYTHING OTHER THAN A CENTER LEFT OPINION!" youre clearly a newfag

now either fuck off, or actually contribute something to the discussion other than making it clear to everyone how angry you are someone dared to voice a conservative viewpoint on something on topic

isn't there some youtube """philospher""" who you could be watching complain about shit that doesn't matter instead of shitposting here

>DUDE LMAO MEME
>he thinks this is cutting edge satire

you're nothing but a parrot

1. BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH ASHKENAZI JEWS.

2. STOP "SPAMMING" YOUR UNHUMOROUS AND IRRELEVANT TELEVISION PROGRAM.

ARE ELEVEN MINUTES PER WEEK ON NATIONAL TELEVISION NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?

go back to your containment website (tumblr)

>Trump is still losing despite his sole opponent being on her deathbe

No he isn't.

>Cred Forums is dismantling redpills in their own containment threads

If anything they are attracting shills who are desperately shitposting. Like yourself.

Goddamn it feels great being a white male.

best post itt

fuck every fedorafaggot that brings up the containment-board shit, there's such a thing as a Cred Forums tenor - and, opposed to leddot, it's currently center right.

>Trump
>Losing

hehe

lol i forgot that Cred Forums is a place where we just post good positive things about what we like only.
point out the leftist opinions being defended... oh wait, we're just shitting on your shitty show and you're getting massively #triggered about it
>KNOT AN BORGUMUNT XD

go back to your containment website (tumblr).

nobody is upset here friend

i just don't give a shit about your dumb politics or your need to force it into every single possible topic

you can continue to project that i have a liberal world view because i don't want to have to read the poorly argued, insult ridden political shitposting ("""""redpilling""""") in every thread on this website

Cred Forums is for politics

fuck off

>NO REALLY< EVERYTHING *IS* ABOUT LE EDGY ALTRIGHT POLITICS< UR JUST LE (((TUMBLRSHILLLIBRULCTRJIDF))) IF U THINK ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT MY ECHOCHAMBER HAS APPROVED FOR ME

For people that are all about provocation and free speech, MDE fans sure are thin-skinned

He's already admitting a lose by saying Clinton has rigged the election. He's even lost 2020.

that's just mean

why are you upset friend

>Is he the Nic Cage of our generation?
No, Nic Cage has charisma,

Damn, you strong aryan centipedes are so HIGH ENERGY you hashtag destroyed those libcuck cucktard cucks!!! lol!! Man my dad is such a fag he wants to vote for hillary and i just say dad, you have to go back!! #maga LOL btw does anybody else think niggers are the worst? i don't have a job btw and i'm not going to school LMAO wage cucks okay peace out gonna watch some sargon of akkad on youtube

but Eric Andre is walmart Sam Hyde you fucking pleb

>thin-skinned
>the only guy remotely butthurt in this thread is the anti-MDE guy that has a meltdown in all caps style
kek

take a chill pill my projecting friend

>nobody is upset here friend

yes, you are. If you cant handle the idea of people having something more than center leftist views, this website simply isnt for you.

You faggots come into literally EVERY thread like this and do nothing but shitpost and bitch about "BAWWWW CONSERVATIVES BAWWW CONTAINMENT BOARD!" and then you have the balls to say you arent upset?

Hey asshole, you know you dont have to post in these threads, right? Like for example, I fucking hate Dr. Who, so you know what I do when I see a thread about that show? I ignore it.

fuck off you obvious newfag

i know you autistic folk are very bad with discerning emotions, but try to understand that capital letters don't always denote anger. sometimes they are even utilized for the purposes of mockery!
lol why do you sound more upset than all the people you're trying to call upset?

chill out dude, the other guy is probably literally shaking and crying right now

>conservative learns not everybody agrees with him.

>Hey asshole, you know you dont have to post in these threads, right?
Muh hugboooooox!

Maybe reddit is more your speed kiddo

>lol why do you sound more upset than all the people you're trying to call upset?

not an argument.

please fuck off back to lelddit if you are going to ruin threads with your autism like this every time.

IM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT QUIT PICKING ON MY BOY SAM

>heh heh i'm not really upset it's just satire XD
just accept your defeat and get out of "enemy territory", with all your butthurt you're only bumping the thread

>thinking Cred Forums is political

You would have had an aneurysm if you had seen this site in 2006. your own Cred Forums used to have threads where guys would rate each others asses.

irony

I've been here for almost 6 months and already this board is swarming with newfag interlopers.

you're not even trying to read my post you're just replying to what you think i said

i don't give a fuck what anybodies politics are

if i did i'd go to Cred Forums

if you're full on far right nat soc facist cool

if you're full on far left perpetually offended SJW cool

but i dont give a shit

i like tv and i wanted to discuss the hot new tv show "Million Dollar Extreme presents: World Peace" without having to read about some dumb shit that doesn't affect my life because I don't live in any of the countries where all the fucking issues you guys are constantly shitposting about are an issue.

lol cant do anything but molymeme at me and hope that i LEEV HEEM AWONE :'(
>BETTER WATCH OUT MAN U DONT WANNA MESS WITH US WE'RE TEH ENUMY XDD BADASS
outstanding

>hehe if i tell them to go back to redit I won't look like a newfag anymore ^.^

>2011+5
>getting butthurt because Cred Forums isn't an echo chamber like the good ol' tumblr
shiggy

>9.3 on imdb

>repeating my own argument back at me even when it doesnt fit at all in a childish "I know you are but what am I" argument

amazing. now go away newfag

>i don't give a fuck what anybodies politics are

you obviously do if you get this hot and bothered and have to ruin literally every thread bitching about "muh Cred Forums boogeyman"

go back to lelddit safe space if you cant handle it

nice projecting, keep bumping the thread newfag

>Is he the Nic Cage of our generation?
Whoa, it's my wife we're talking about here, big guy.

oh wow you know cancer memes that sure showed me

Are you not reading the pro-MDE posts? They're even worse. Allcaps rageposting is at least unsustainable. MDE fans have found an agonizing autonomy of self-hatred.

learn what words mean, that way you wont use them wrong like how you're doing now

Maybe if pol kept to their board we wouldn't have this problem really makes you think

The problem with your argument here is that when asked why the show sucks, all you guys can reply with is "it isnt funny"

Yea ok. But since when the fuck is every person on the planet supposed to have the same sense of humour? Some people like MDE. Some people like family guy. Sure MDE has a few weaker moments where they clearly missed with what they were aiming to produce. But in reality no matter what kind of programming is released to the public, there are still going to be people that say its funny/its not. I dont care if you dont find it humorous, because I do. Season 2 please.

The gambling father one holy shit

the exact reason these Cred Forumsfaggots use those words is because they're getting autists like you riled up so much

i'm not sure if you have a learning difficulty so i'll slow this down as much as i can for you friend

you have to understand i am not bothered by the contents of your politics i am bothered by the presence of politics at all

if people were coming into this thread and complaining about misogyny or anti-semitism or how this show doesn't have enough minorities or whatever i'd be just as interested in getting those people to fuck off

the fact of the matter is, you're not doing anything here

nobody who regularly comes to Cred Forums is offended by rightwing politics any more
you are either just repeating shared ideas to likeminded people (literally an echochamber) or just shouting opinions at people who are completely ambivalent about them (me)

either way you're accomplishing nothing, you aren't converting people to your way of thinking, you aren't having a meaningful discussion, you're literally shitposting

oh and if you feel the need to respond to me again please take ten seconds to formulate an actual argument, thanks champ

you first

keep bumping

(I have an IQ of 148 and it's 3 am)

sam is literally one of us

Sam Hyde is a weird fucking dude. Here he is on Gavin McInne's show.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNf8MDS-BFo

>keep bumping
is this where you have to put the goalposts to pretend you're winning? also if you're so smart why cant you figure out that it's only 9:16

who?

haha xDDDD

there's no winning or losing here, just one mad dude that can't stand opinions differing from his

I'm glad to support my boy sam with bumps, mostly because he's are guy.

>cant stand opinions differing from his
that sure does describe one of us

it's the one that keeps telling people to leave Cred Forums for disagreeing with him though

Is that supposed to be an argument? Again, I have no idea what you're trying to say. Apart from the fact that you're pretending you're superior to everyone without giving any rhyme or reason for why you are.

Is that supposed to be an argument?

Convince me that you're not a liberal because at the moment, it's pretty clear that you are.

Kek

Care to make an argument to justify that assertion?

That bit was just trying to redpill people about Facebook being an evil, shitty, not-caring-about-privacy company, and redpilling people about the fact that Zuck did an interview on privacy where he sweated profusely

As for killing him, I guess that was just catharsis

>see how they turned the very good chaz prison sketch from being about people who waste their lives into white genocide shit

As I said already in this thread, if you're trying to read deep meanings into this show you're a moron

The meaning of most sketches is usually very apparent, I really don't think you're meant to "read into it" like your GCSE English class looked for deep meanings in Shakespeare and Alfred fucking Tennyson.

I'm riled?

or telling people to go back to their containment board because some guy who made a tv show has a different political viewpoint huh

sam stop it, also I hope season two takes off, really enjoyed the six episodes you guys aired

>not an argument
is the joke that the people who say this are never actually smart enough to argue with?

lol because you had gone full Cred Forumsbabby with your "IF U DON LIEK MUH SHOW U R DUMM LIBRULS" schtick. it's acceptable to ask you back to your homeland at that point

arguable, it's as acceptable as the go back to ledit stuff

Well do you care to make an argument so we can see?

Otherwise it just seems you're being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, which I guess is often the case on 4chins

the magic is gone

Cred Forums isnt for mouthbreathing political diatribes, even if they are loosely related to a show. Cred Forums IS for that
ah, so it is the joke. noted

last week's episode was one of the best yet though.

He's a fat unfunny cunt. Probably in this thread right now.

Cred Forums boards have never been isolated - Cred Forums becoming the most influential board (the new Cred Forums regarding its position) had a significant influence on general Cred Forums-terms. No need to get upset everytime someone calls you a cuck, even if it's true.

he's pretty funny lad, he shines more in his standup shows and vertical vids though. Maybe we'll see more of that in s2

>Cred Forums continues to imagine that they make people mad and that they're wheel of stereotypes will be right every time, wherever it lands
lol what else is new?

>ah, so it is the joke. noted

Lol, what the fuck?

You're refusing to make an argument and claiming superiority anyway

This is beyond lolworthy

It was alright. Kickstarter TV is better.

I wanna rape this guy, I want to FUCKING RAPE this guy.

>This is beyond lolworthy
i kno rite? i cant EVEN right now

i honestly thought that was nic cage from the thumbnail

>being this mad

lol

for one, not knowing the difference between their and they're is new to me

here is Sam Hyde at 6:58 showing his true colors to a heckler. I don't understand how such a homophobe got a tv show.

youtu.be/wXpmirTs5bE?t=6m58s

you really made me think about how that's not an argument, thanks for correcting the (((record))), tumblrshill

am i doing it right now?

you're imagining things my dude, i'm not the molyguy
he's a big guy

you're all just derivatives of the same person though

Literally no comedy whatsoever, just random ramblings of a sad man. If he didn't have his le right wing gimmick nobody would give a shit.

everyone except you huh, my little special threadbumping snowflake

So basically we can conclude you're just a butthurt lefty, got it.

And you too.

sam your imdb says you're 5'71/2, is this true?

yes wtf, why didn't he do some epic random shit like eric andre, the god of comedy? WTF dude

he's 6'4", im relying on that driver license picture

Damn, this is some rekt.

samefag

sorry chief

hey I can use paint too

cool man

I'm the Molyguy

No you're not doing it right because you're not making an argument