What's the last film that you found so bad you couldn't finish watching?

Pearl Harbor is my answer.

Itallian Job.

I was tired and felt like watching a generic heist movie, what I got was a shameless 2 hour commercial for a shitty car and the most cliche'd piece of shit I've ever seen with my two eyes.

I finish everything.

green room

civil war, just kind of left it playing in the background and went to do something else

Mission Impossible. It wasn't bad but I just had no interest in continuing it, it wasn't as good as I remembered.

how could you?

what's your favorite movie?

>and went to do something else

suck cock probably

Showa Riders vs Heisei Riders: Kamen Rider Taisen: Featuring Super Sentai

maybe that's why you're so fat.

oh snap

Probably because I've tried to watch it with my bitch. She didn't like it. I'll finish it soon.

after 15 mins of sitting in a silent theater i walk the fuck out of Spy

I don't understand why mazouz can be posted freely and without purpose but all froggo threads get pruned even when they are on topic. Fucking jews.

Timeline
The book was great
The movie was a giant stinking pile of shit
Walked out a demanded my money back

Honorable Mentions:
Portrait of a Lady
Madness of King George
Star Wars Prequels
Fast and Furious Series
Any Adam Sandler film

savage

I almost never quit a movie, I do only when the movie is pure irredeemable trash, I do it so rarely I remember every single movie I quit.

Hunger games
Horrible bosses 2
Clerks
Lord of the rings
Noah
Under the skin

Marauders. I lasted 15 minutes.

First horrible bosses was good tho, rite?

Pure bait.

Scott Pilgrim. Walked out the movie theater.

>Cringe: The post

I liked it as much as you can like a gernico comedy.

not bait at all. a couple of those are disliked by most, under the skin, 2001 and lord of the rings I can get people thinking is a joke. But fug 2001 has pacing issues, and under the skin was mad in an after noon out of hidden camera footage.

lord of the rings I get why people like, its not bad, just personally I find the tone vomit inducing.

In this day and age we have so many films available to us at all times that whenever I find a movie or tv show bland or boring I simply turn it off and switch to something better
I was on a plane with about 4 dozen movies and the trip was 11 hours long, I made it 20 minutes into BvS before switching to Fargo season 2

Lincoln

I just could not force myself.

lol this, i watched it at home though

i got 20 minutes in until i couldn't take it any more. what a pile of shit, it's unreal to me how anyone can find that cheesy trash entertaining in the slightest. i guess i can see how it might be ok to a bunch of 14 year olds but that's about it.

I like this one better

Nice Guys

St. John of Las Vegas
Jesus Christ I'm never renting a no name film from the red box again

Yoga Hosers.

I loved Tusk but this movie legitimately repulsed me. Within 10 seconds there are white girls rapping.

Armored.
Matt Dillon made me hate the Dillon family-tree.

Got there stoned, left sober and pissed, didn't even get 3 quarters through.

Space Cop

That's My Boy

Batman vs Superman

I wanted to enjoy it but it was just so fucking bad, it wasn't even dumb fun just boring.

Spring breakers. I dont like seeing sluts lusting over dick and doing drugs in the first 10 minutes of a film.