Anyone here know where online I could find some tasteful kino t-shirts?

Anyone here know where online I could find some tasteful kino t-shirts?
I can't stand those tacky 'le nerdy epic meme from star wars XD' type shirts you always see at the mall, but I would still like to wear something that expresses my tastes

Just get that image printed on cafepress or something.

>tasteful
>t-shirt

>any article of clothing with a picture on it
>tasteful
Choose one.

You guys losers or something?

>T-Shirt
>Not wearing a suit or military full olive drab
Ugh you a liberal ???

>being 15yo in 2016

That's what I was thinking, but that'll be more of a last resort

Oh righteous ones, what robes doth ye weareth?

you'll need a hat to go with it, preferably ones from old classic films like the one Humphery Bogart wore in Casablanca

HAHAHAHAHA, wow, hey man, that was awesome!

If you want subtle film t-shirts, then go try out lastexittonowhere.com . They have some really good designs which would only be recognised by true fans of the film being referenced. The designs are tasteful (as far as movie reference shirts go) because they just look like regular shirts to anyone who isn't "in-the-know". I feel like I should let you know that whatever taste you "express" through the medium of shirt, will be cringey to at least some portion of the population; there is no way to look fashionable while wearing a pop-culture reference. If you want to dress well, I would advise avoiding movie/music/videogame/comic t-shirts like the plague.

Ideally, you shouldn't be wearing anything other than plain or patterned t-shirts anyway. Graphic tees are almost always awful - especially the ones you get from the big retailers like GAP, JC Penny, H&M etc. They are the first thing you should remove from your wardrobe if you want to look half-way respectable.

Consider suicide my man
This.
I wear clothes with print but I know very well it's low class. Becomes especially ridiculous when combined with aspirational references to "fine" cinema.

I only wear plain t-shirts, but I wouldn't mind wearing some of those Alien designs they got there.

Not the kinda films I think he's looking for user..

>being a kino connoisseur
>wearing graphic tees
pick one nigga

Cinephiles don't wear t-shirts, let alone graphic ts aka fashion rock bottom next to autism shoes, cargo shorts and fedoras. Cinephiles either wear sophisticated cutting edge fashion to show their ability to follow and understand art trends or menswear or classic menswear to show their support of conservative values of classical art.

Wearing graphic-tees is a great way to out yourself as a de facto cinephage.

>t-shirts

Burn them alongside your cargo shorts and white socks. It's better to be ass naked than to wear those things.

And, for gods sake, get some hair gel. Nobody can pull off having unstyled hair. This shouldn't need to be said but since you think t-shirts are tasteful I think you should know this anyway.

>i need to wear shirts to show people how interesting and cool i am

Clothing companies can barely make it in the first place, you think one that exclusively pandered to the small niche of cineophiles couldexist? You're fucking stupid OP, at least the smallest amount of critical thought would have answered your own question.

2/10
cargos are shite though

Yea I was perusing through there earlier, I liked the black phillip one, although I don't know if I could wear it out in public without feeling a little edgy.
I was hoping they had more intricate designs and such, so I'm still hunting.

No that website has lots of films that I enjoy, I know I posted a pic from stalker but that's just cause I think that scene is pretty.