soundcloud.com/dikay98/tk-from-signal-91-days-opening
sendspace.com/file/ahggz5
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Splinx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Cats took off his trip:

twitter.com/cats12MCT/status/777635400345157634

twitter.com/cats12MCT/status/777636381439000578

Stop fueling shitposting.

/who/, we're watching some Who in Thoraxtime.

cytu dot be/r/thoraxtime

Wtf I love white women now

>not liking Jenna no matter your racial preferences

Come on guys. It's "Girl Who Died" episode.

Fine.. I'll go for a bit

r8 my fan film /who/
youtube.com/watch?v=_uja05opTM0&feature=youtu.be

tfw when he does a better composition of the theme tune than murray gold

I hope this kid replace Moffat?

I'm curious what happened here.

Don't worry about it.

Would you watch chicky Who?

We're watching Woman Who Lived now in /Thoraxtime/

We're watching The Witch's Familiar in stream now.

How does this work?

Someone link?

>City of Death is $94
>The War Games is $100
>Ghost Light is fucking $140
Why the fuck are they letting them go out of print why did I decide to start collecting the entire series god dammit motherfucker

>watching series 9 out of order

Soon, it'll be easier to legally find Power of the Daleks than The War Games.

cytu dot be /r/thoraxtime

This is why the only Classic Who DVD I've bought is The Beginning. I'd love to own more but god damn.

whona.com/DVDS-AND-BLU-RAY_c_143.html
This site's got some decent prices on Doctor Who DVDs.

>caring about classic who when nuwho is so good

>nuwho is so good

DVD's? Out of print? Not in the UK.

Well that's the UK. Doctor Who going out of print there would be like if America ran out of Seinfeld DVDs.

Downsides of being a dumb American.
Really counting on another surge in popularity to drive the interest in classic DVDs back up.
Because it's only a matter of time before I cave and buy them at these stupid prices.

>not manning the fuck up and watching everything

Speaking of which
>Enemy of the Bane
Pretty hype finale. I thought UNIT's Black Archive was a Moffat invention, didn't know it comes from SJA. A shame this was Nicholas Courtney's last Who, he doesn't really have that major or necessary a role in it. Still, it's good to know he got to reprise his role on television one more time for something New Series related.

Don't you think Who looks tired?

Eleven learning that he died was probably the underrated highlight of series six, desu.
The Brig deserved a proper farewell moment like that.
Fuck you, CyberBrig.

>Eleven learning that he died was probably the underrated highlight of series six, desu.
I think it would have been a good scene if it were in another show where the main character doesn't constantly time travel. As it is, it's not the Doctor finding out that the Brig has just died, it's him being reminded that the Brig does die at some point and I don't see why that should have such a stark effect on him.

On the other hand, I support of a Cyberbrig so what do I know?

>City of Death
>out of print in amurica
What the fuck? that's like one of the most popular serials ever, even Americans know about it

Because could have chosen literally any day to call him up, and he picked one where he was dead. It was a harsh reminder that even if you can go and be anywhere, at some point, you're just dead. Plus that was probably the first time he was flat out told that he was dead. He couldn't just ignore it like all the others.
And let's be real. Who WOULDN'T want to die after Closing Time?

You'd think.

hopefully they'll come out with special editions for City of Death and Curse of Fenric eventually

Power of the Daleks already doing gangbusters fills me with hope that this is the case.

Watch me get halfway through collecting the whole series before the BBC releases complete boxsets of each Doctor. I'll throw a brick.

I imagine most of the mega collectors got their fill and the rest of us just stream or pirate them for a watch. My dad bought almost all of them before the new series because he loved watching it on pbs while in the army and there was no other way to see them in the usa. I cringe thinking what they're worth now, collecting dust in their kitchen under the telephone.

What are you listening to /who/?

youtube.com/watch?v=sNT8SMlqLJA

My man.
youtube.com/watch?v=bTxXVhdmdZc

youtu.be/g0_BlUbGBSo

meme

meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=ElvLZMsYXlo

dead thread

The first Anthology should just be the Doctor stories. All AU and other stuff can be Vol. 2.

brits are asleep

I'll think about it. I think we should keep them together. I'm not sure if or when we'll have a Vol 2, though we can make Vol 2 only AU stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=vIi57zhDl78

All I know is I better not wake up tomorrow to find this thread archived.

Cool.

Yeah, alternate Doctors are staying, unless they are big objections.

>people stop calling everyone cats
>cats leaves /who/
???

I never knew, is that Rose?

No, that's Gareth!

youtube.com/watch?v=OyYA8FlfBd0

Moffat won another Emmy for Sherlock.

>A shame this was Nicholas Courtney's last Who,
Someone hasn't seen Liberty Hall.

>a movie where the all powerful Omega gets fucked up by a tin dog

Who thought this was a good idea?

Had a big crush on Sophie when she was in the show

>tfw the /who/ wiki is in the first page of google results for "K9 Timequake"
This is all thanks to TARDIS Wiki's idiotic policy of not having a page on a story until it's released.

The rights owners. But it's already stuck in production hell.

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE SOUNDTRACK FOR S9 BEING RELEASED

His cane pistol is pretty neat.

Classic Doctors, New Monsters news today

First story in volume 2 is 5 and the racnoss

Lies.

And finally Tatiana won one too.

More Jenna Coleman please!

Fucking BFA,I want to hear based Lord President James Rassilon(Timothy Dalton) shenanigans with Eight and War Doctor Pre-The End of Time!!

youtube.com/watch?v=HiiNauRTsOM

Also,how come he didn't know about Earth in Part 2,before the Inner Council meeting?But,he does know in Part 1?When does those scenes take place(story takes place during the last day,before The Moment talks to the War Doctor)?

Considering they are tv-serials and books/comics/audio pre-LGTW(Last Great Time War),where the Chronarchs aka Time Lord/Lady knows about the Doctor most visited planet/2nd home.

For fuck sake,here are some examples:
-The Doctor was exiled and stuck on Earth until Gallifrey was hijacked by founding member Omega from another universe.[The War Games till the Three Doctors]
-95% of his companions are from the blue marble.[All episodes since An Unearthly Child part 1 and the various mediums]
-How many times where the Daleks,the Cybermen The Master on earth(invasions,threats,battles etc) again?[across the various mediums]
-They have a record of every Time Lord/Lady via bio data which is stored in the APC(part of the central Matrix,which upload all experiences constantly,including that of a TARDIS).[The Deadly Assassin]
-Coordinator Engin and the rest call the Milky Way galaxy Mutter's Spiral(which is where Sol 3 is located).[The Deadly Assassin]
-Founding member Omega of all people actually walked trough Amsterdam(the Netherlands),with a copy of the Doctor's body!!.[Arc of Infinity}
-It was renamed to Ravalox and moved a few light years,all of it to hide atrocities(which was done by the fucking High Councill!! this was during a trial!!).[season 23/The Trial of a Time Lord]

So,what the fuck was RTD/Rusty taking in when he wrote The End of Time?Did he actually watched all the tv-serials where Gallifrey and the Time Lords/Ladies played central roles?He admitted he hated them,so much that he apparently forget the above mentioned were already known to a lot of fans.

Nope, it's called Empire of the Racnoss

I see somebody liked that gif

what's her ethnicity ?

yup!

is that image flipped. it's got that weirdness

>Chronarch
Did anyone EVER figure out where that term was used once?

fkin fun police.

Martha's mum is the Racnoss Empress. This is probably an improvement over the other Racnoss but by how much.

>Martha's mum is the Racnoss Empress

How the fuck are they gonna work this into the show

It's literally true though and they already did it.

Who cares, audios aren't canon anyway.

The Christmas Invasion is though.

Yeah it wasn't a problem when she was Sister Jatt before being Martha's mum.

did you actually think I was being literal.

Nah I was just meming

np, have a gif I wanted to make thinking it was Jatt's death. but it was actually Casp who was subjected to this horrible shot. I'm imagining Yakety Sax playing.

Bravo RTD

holy shit that jaw

Have people here seen the Devious sequel/prequel/spin-off thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=4wK7hnzlIyE

Features an alternate regeneration of the second-and-a-half Doctor into a new incarnation. Worth a watch. It even canonises the Acne Doctor. For real.

>no NathanWho
Dropped

as a matter of fact, yes. it was used in the second part of Alan Moore's Time War Trilogy, 4-D War. That story also introduced the Special Executive, a recurring group of super heroes who would later be featured in Captain Britain.

Finally. I never found a single reference to it anywhere in the EU.

I'm laughing out loud in class now thanks

Is this page by Moore too?

Will have PAASSOOU

Is Lungbarrow canon /who/?

Only when grilled with cheese.

>samefag

The Doctor and Clara are on the run from the Collectionner, after they breached in his Vault and stolen knowledge. Now, he wants his knowledge back and there's only one way to get it back. Death.

>Collectionner
That's not a word

Fuck I meant collector.

You think so? Should I write it?

Yess. Looms for life.

As you come into this world, something else is also born.

You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops.

Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow.

Never faster, never slower, always coming.

You will run. It will walk.

You will rest. It will not.

One day, you will linger in the same place too long.

You will sit too still or sleep too deep, and when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours.

Your life will then be over.

Photo credit: Adam Orford

I think by this stage Adam probably thinks of himself as a regular cast member.

They should just cast him and have done with it.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF MERCY TO YOU?

It would win awards-Ben Arronovitch

i feel i owe /who/ more than an 140 character Twitter farewell so here it is

have fun guys. i know most of you won't be missing me and i don't blame you for that. more than once i've taken the memeing too far and when i took a break for "self-reflection" i learnt nothing. once upon a time - just over a year ago now - i came here to look for Series 9 leaks. /who/ seemed like such a funny little cult at the time, and so i decided to stay and troll you guys for a while. what started as an ironic, baiting pastime soon developed into an actual love for the community. i could never shake away the Cats12 persona, though. for a while, i tried to contribute and make discussion but it was never my forte - remember 165your4?

anyway, eventually i returned to my old ways, clinging to Martha's Crooked Teeth. it was my only claim to fame on the general, and i could never quite replicate it's success. i'll admit, i was a bit of a one-trick pony - and i still am. i've been repeating the same meme for a year now and it's no longer funny, even ironically. you could argue it was never funny, and i'm sure a lot of you would agree with that.

all that said, i hope i made some of you laugh at least once. it's time for me to move on and make some other people laugh now. hopefully, next time around, they won't be laughing at the expense of another person and neither will i. sorry for anyone i annoyed with my shitposts

No, come back ;_;

You are one of the people who represent /who/ ;_;

Stay with me :(

Godspeed cats. For what it's worth I never thought you did anything all that egregious and MCT still makes me smile at the very least out of nostalgia. Raiding and trolling has been apart of the culture here forever and I don't think you did anything that wasn't congruent with 'Cred Forums'. Don't be downtrodden for the lack of memery. I've yet to produce one and I came a good long while before the leaks, before /who/ even. I'll miss you. I hope you'll reconsider someday, or at least stick around. Good luck feline.

This feels like this ;__;

youtu.be/lHbzwLmBCRA

Does anyone else feel like Murray Gold actually got better when 12 came in?

Yeah, for the most part. There's less over the top music now.

A bit. He changed his tone to fit the darker and more subdued feel of Capaldi. Heaven Sent is probably his best individual episode score. He still has his crap moments though.

The over the top loud music was mostly in the RTD era though, and we know how he loved theatrics so it was he probably told Marigold to make it so

See you in another life, brotha.

Agreed RTD had it the most but I think there's maybe less now then there was during Matt's time.
I'd say the worst music scene in Capaldi Who is during Flatline when they played 12's theme when he was using his hand to move the Tardis away from the train. That seemed really unnecessary imo.

The worst music bits in 11's era were when they'd reuse ill fitting pieces from a previous series, this happens alot in S6 and S7

Reminder Moffat and Talalay wanted I am The Doctor at the end of Death In Heaven but based MariGold put a stop to it.

thank god, how would that even fit?

Well, by "end of Death In Heaven" I meant the scene where 12's "Am I A Good Man" arc ended.
So it kind of fits but would have been annoying to hear it again as it was so overused during Matts time.

cats I love you mate but you gotta be the most dramatic motherfucker I ever seen on this board, you take this shit too seriously

At least it's not Sandifer levels of being too self-righteous over shit. At least cats isn't Sandifer.

I was going to say at least Sandifer gets self-righteous over real shit and not irrelevant internet drama... but then I remembered the Chelsea Manning Wikipedia controversy.

yeah I knew what you meant
marigold did a combination of 12s theme and 11s "the majestic tale" instead

When was the last time he got self-righteous over actual things though? It's either been getting obsessively pissy over Vox Day, jacking off to Alan Moore, or acting like he's better than other people because he reads Karl Marx.

I ain't your mama.

Do you spend all day following his Tumblr looking for things to inflate into complaints? He's never gonna be a meme, just get over it.

Seven thousand years

Twelve thousand years

Six hundred thousand years into the future.

Twelve hundred thousand years into the future.

Two million years into the future.

Twenty million years into the future.

Fifty-two million years.

Nearly a billion years.

Well over a billion years.

Two billion years.

Personally, I think that's a hell of a...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

Go to the city. Find somebody important. Tell them I'm back.

>sexy blue alien woman

Tell them, I know what they did, and I'm on my way.

And if they ask you who I am, tell them I came the long way round.

bad meme

You can probably still hear me, so just between ourselves, you've got the prophecy wrong.

The Hybrid is not half Dalek. Nothing is half Dalek, the Daleks would never allow that.

The Hybrid destined to conquer Gallifrey and stand in its ruins...

...is half-nigger.

...is me.

...is Me

>tfw we will never EVER have all the missing episodes back

One day we will crack faster than light travel and be able to send a ship off into the far reaches of space to intercept the original broadcast signal.

Has anybody read the new third doctor comic and if so does anyone think that it is the real second doctor who appears at the end?

Nah, it's a fake. Even Cornell wouldn't short-change Pertwee's focus in his own comic.

It probably is a fake, I just really want some more Second Doctor before The Power of the Daleks comes out

It was posted a few threads back. I only read a few pages though.

I would say to give it a read, but I've been going through the extended universe stuff like crazy recently. Mostly just the comics though.

I'm loving the Ninth Doctor comics just now, especially the last story they had.

Are you talking about the superhero one? That looks interesting.

I like the Eleven and Ten comics as well.

What I read didn't really appeal to me tbqh.

Yeah, I am. I found it interesting how Mickey phones looking for the Tenth Doctor but gets Nine instead. I do wonder how that effects The Doctor's timeline though.

I own the Tenth Doctor ones, but haven't started them yet. I'm digging John Jones in the Eleventh Doctor run.

I think I'm just overly into it because I just finished watching a load of Third Doctor stuff and was eager for more.

>picking up my meme and completing it

Fuck you.

Does based wilf appear in any spin off material?

>Islam
Literally what?

All three of the companions in 11 Titan comics' era are great. I like how Alice isn't the starry-eyed youth the Doctor usually travels with.

(in your opinion)

When your loved one's time comes, will you consider this Doctor Who® Weeping Angel™ Funerary Urn?

>I like how Alice isn't the starry-eyed youth the Doctor usually travels with
A crap generic version of Roz or other more mature companions

Possibly. Up to Chinballs now where he wants to take the show.

Moffat's brought back Gallifrey (which, let's be honest, even NuWho fans have been crying out for). I think he'll leave that be for s10, then it's up to Chibnall to piss off die hard fans in s11.

Alice's grief, when contrasted with jolly 11, makes her more than just a generic companion, although I do like Roz.

In your opinion.

Also, for the user who contributed "Pit of Cybermen", thank you. I'm editing it now, and laughing at some of this.

>inb4 in your opinion

This meme is catching on.

in your opinion

In your opinion.

Definitely. Twelve's theme is GOAT.
youtube.com/watch?v=1JpbE_sVabI

>
>
>.
for what purpose?

No.

Idunno, just like the tune.

No I mean what's with the extra lines at the end of your post?

I finally read up the end of The Stone Revolution.

What the hell, user.

I think he had a a short cameo in the crossover-event where Ten left him to die in that radiation-chamber.

A company sells an unbreakable product to everyone. No one knows what it does, no one knows what it is but everyone wants it. Except the box can't be opened. A few years later, they finally open but the content has vanished with time. Can the Doctor find the secret of the box?

power of three?

I remember that, I just meant with a more active role

Why would anyone buy it.

By the way, I'm editing the stories in the anthology for grammar and such. If the authors have anything they want to change or add, let me know.

And of course, for the people who still are writing, (the Tegan/Turlough, the River/Me/Clara, the Five with Nyssa, etc), continue. Keep me posted on progress, but don't feel rushed.

>grammar and such

er... is that a good idea?

Why would that be a bad idea?

Nah. This would be different.

Impulsive buying. Why would ANYONE in their right mind buy an iPhone?

Your American version of English.

Because it's a phone and has many useful functions.

Oi, matey, I'll tell ya that if you wanna edit it for grammEr, I can give ya the list, and you can sort through it while I sit on the loo.

He didn't get 'grammar and such' is American English mate.

I know "grammar" is American English. I replied, here

You really just don't get it, do you?

'grammar and such' is American English

The 'is that a good idea' post was a bloody joke, pointing out the American sounding phrases you used.

You are confusing English grammar with idiomatic dialogue, too.

Just forget it. It's done now.

The cast always look as though they regret taking the job whenever they pose for a photo with Adam. Especially Capaldi, who looks furious.

>being this butthurt over a Cred Forums collection of Doctor Who fanfics

>This will be revealed as the reason we don't get Capaldi in Series 11

>tfw the reason why Doctor Who:Confidential isn't on anymore is because it all just became footage of Adam Orford peering through some gates looking at Matt Smith.

We've got quite a few 12 stories here.

Reminder of cover. Ideas for variant covers allowed.

I'm liking all the different Twelve stories here.

You need to read Beautiful Chaos right now m8erino

He's also in In the Blood but isn't as major

Kekkkk

How many Draxes does it Drax one Drax to Drax?

An illustration in progress.

Forgot the pic, sorry i'm a fucking dolt.

Are you real Cloister or?

Yeah, he gave up his trip recently, then came back with a different one. It was weird.

Yes, Had a mental breakdown, gave up my old trip.

What about something like this?

It looks good, which is a problem. The cover should be funny, and incorporate more Doctors. Then again, I think a lot of the writers for the anthology tried to write serious stories so maybe we should just give in and go full sincerity.

Wait is this an actual, serious project or just parody?

Oh great here we go again

It's whatever you want it to be f@m.

It was for fun, people were invited to write whatever they wanted be it silly or serious. There's a mixture of completely nonsensical entries with coherent ones.

A mash-up of those /who/ Christmas cards. It needs to actually have our stamp on it.

Here's the psd of to add any meme which isn't about Martha's teeth and Doctors to. (Too lazy to remove the backgrounds from nine more Doctors and add le Faction Paradox references although I did find some good skulls on google.)

sendspace.com/file/jczfcm

All the adjustment layers/layer styles require Photoshop - probably CS4 minimum - to function.

>f@m
fa͏m
Fa͏m

Yep. One story is a serious metatextual story about the Doctor's origins and his place in Gallifrey society, and another has pie-fucking.

>immigrant's version of 'editing' involves going through and unnecessarily double spacing every fucking line of dialogue
kill me

Is this a ruse, senpai?

I just put spaces between paragraphs. Feel free to do better.

No, it's just the sekrit invisible unicode character which comes up differently for different keyboards.
I have it assigned to ctrl+alt+< on my keyboard.

You can copy and paste it to use it.

>not putting Capaldi in front

That's one hell of a nice Twelve render! Maybe just make Ten a bit smaller and flip him to the other side.

Okay.

Are we missing someone?

Definitely.

btw anons, thanks for finally putting a Tardis center stage on the Shit Trips cover. It's a staple of Short Trips we needs it.

Sekrit unicode character is a miracle.

>I'll make you a crisp offer, Eccleston

>flip him to the other side.
Flip him so hes looking towards Capaldi or replace him with Smith?

FUCKING KEK

You raise a good point, he's in a weird position.

>still no response or apology from Barrowman

What a dick.

Probably can't bring himself to show his face

It's kind of a weird picture.

dvdbash.com/tv-series/doctor-who/

Maybe find something from there?

>tfw I'm too lazy
That's why I posted the psd, so all of you can do it for me. :^)

Literally everyone turned against him. Even most Moffat haters sided with Moff. He fucked up.

He's taking care of his husband who's recovering from surgery.
instagram.com/p/BKZA8QUhDan/?taken-by=johnscotbarrowman

Dang. And I only have Gimp.

You should buy/torrent PS, Immigrant, that's what I use to clean up manga (content aware fill, in particular, is particularly good for cleaning up manga/scans or removing annoying objects from photographs which is what it's designed for) and drawing in (well I mostly draw in SAI and then colour correct in PS) as well.

The student edition of CS4 I bought obviously doesn't work for the newer editions but each year I torrent the latest version of photoshop (the current best one is probably CC 14.2)

Yeah, I'll get on it.

This episode was shit but I can't be the only one who thought the last scene was pretty damn good. Am I?

Yeah, full sincerity works. I would like to incorporate more Doctors, though.

Thanks, Cloister and Belle.

Nope. That scene was great.

Yep.

Open to any requests. My only direction to her was "Draw a Doctor". She enjoyed doing it.
Will that photo of the pic work or would you prefer I attempt to scan it?

Hmm...scanning it might help.

Anyway, maybe a drawing of the Twelfth Doctor and Bill in front of a demon (use your imagination for demon.), as well as a drawing of a sleepy Clara. Either one she wants to do.

A drawing of Fivey would help as well.

Watch the Trouble of Drax to find out.

Ok, I'll have her work on it over the next couple of days. I'll probably tweet them at you if that's ok.

Sounds good.

Also, kek at that phto.

That bit at the end where the police officer also turns out to be Drax was GOAT

That was very GOAT. I'm tempted to put the police officer in an anthology story.

Also, reading up on the final twist is what got me to listen to it. I saw a list of Drax's regens across all of Who, saw Miranda Raison's pic, got confused, looked up Drax's TARDIS wikia article, and realized that I had to listen to the story if it was that bonkers

Has this been posted?

youtube.com/watch?v=ugp-xpVQups

Seriously, we should at least have War Doc on the cover. No one ever cares about War Doctor.

BF sorta cares

I only listened to it because you told me it was GOAT. I knew it was multiple Draxes the instant he set foot in the unstable time field though. Draxes, Draxes everywhere. Tricky little bugger. The officer took me completely by surprise, though, but I guess I should have seen it coming because of the introduction to the whole story and how she was kind of on his side the whole time.

I'm listening to the Unbound Bernice Summerfield right now, up to the fourth ep. They aren't fantastic as Benny's gems like Crystals of Cantus but they are pretty fun. I think the Unbound Doctor is based on Capaldi, he's certainly got the manner of speaking down pat.

You'd just need a transparent image with good res. One of the issues with using One or Two is the need to colourise the image (you can fake it decently well with Photoshop's gradient mapping and tonnes and tonnes of layer effects but it's a lot of work) and making sure that all the faces are relatively the same in tone (they're different colours due to the context of the image) that's something that can be quickly fixed up with a selective colour layer or quick RGB change or vibrance. Another annoying thing with photo manipulations is the consistent light source which is fine if you're drawing the image but with photos you can't really afford to be picky. Also if the photos are too small the entire image has to be scaled down to accomodate the smaller res photos.

I think Big Finish loves their renders/fractals a lot on the cover. The sparks and things must have been created with something like Apophysis 7x or a custom C4D render too: sigtutorials.com/renders-and-stocks/3d-renders

As an example of the crazy 3D things you can create using Apophysis lindelokse.deviantart.com/art/Apophysis-3D-Blooms-Tutorial-262684463

kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=XdA39raqYEY&list=PLGzlm5Gdl9tfELkIo6VDnFTRKAjPgZstO&index=1
Oh guess there's no quick and lazy gradient map, just manual colouring. Probably with an overlay layer.

I'll see what I can do about the War Doctor. Probably will be too busy.

That Apophysis thing looks pretty.

I'm happy that my recommendation helped someone. Been meaning to check out the Unbounds.

Check the pic--police Drax is a qt.

Do you write the Doc Oho reviews, as an aside?

No...why would you think that?

Don't you post on Gallifrey base too?

They should have Matt Smith come back to play ganger doctor with Capaldi.

You seem to listen to a lot of audios, enough to make all those reviews. I mean I listen to a lot of Who audios but not comprehensively. Also because it took me so long to realise that Chakoteya was someone I had actually interacted with online made me suspect that Doc Oho might have been someone I interacted with too. It's a small world where BF audios are concerned.

I do. Why do you ask?

I was joking about that "War Doc needs more love" comment, by the way.

I haven't listened to nearly enough audios. There's really big gaps. I should listen to more.

Not really. I'm not sure whether there's any pressing need. I'd prefer Matt to play an alternate universe version of the Valeyard, who left Trenzalore to its destruction.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eOIU9ekSMk

Whack fol my daddy-o

I listen to a lot of the XX.

I also like this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=WapyBuwEtmE

By the way, I've interacted with Chaketoya as well.

is he/she nice?

Definitely. Was very nice.

A shame BF won't let Chakoteya hold transcripts of the audios.

Whole bunch of random stuff.
Who stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=hIdDXQ2h1Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=sCIwkHTtlQI
By far the best music that Murray has done in years. I'm also fond of Twelve's theme. S9 soundtrack never ;_;

Regular music
youtube.com/watch?v=XfxBbZLB_CM
youtube.com/watch?v=nph9IW5KGbc
youtube.com/watch?v=qgOoB4BeNso
youtube.com/watch?v=QHgEwHVzu4s
youtube.com/watch?v=EmStlUk8dKE

Game OST
youtube.com/watch?v=Xv7ZGS3Nkbo

Animu OST
youtube.com/watch?v=UQkxNbgohPg
soundcloud.com/dikay98/tk-from-signal-91-days-opening

Of course because I'm Foru/1.

I still have a backup of all of Chatokeya's stuff if you want it.

>Chatokeya's stuff

how much stuff did she managed to transcribe?

Is anyone else worried for the future of /who/ with An Hiro calling for suggestions of rules/boards? I've kinda lurked the threads here on Cred Forums and /qa/ about it. Would /who/ prefer to move to a tv general board, or perhaps to a scifi/fantasy board? stay on Cred Forums?
There's been some mention of the removal of generals here, specifically /who/ and /got/ of course.

72 plus you've got almost the 100 official scripts scripts off the mega.

Also, I love how female Drax flirts with the other Drax in the end. It gets across that cross-gender regen is a usual part of Time Lord life, and implies again that most Time Lords can infuence regens (she says "Told ya that the gender switch would do the trick!" to the rest, I think), and the Doctor's just bad at it. It appears that the overall Time Lord trait, is that they go big. The Master doesn't just do bad, he takes over a planet. Drax doesn't just con, s/he plays the long con over all regenerations. Even the Doctor doesn't just save a few lives, but everyone. Renegades just always do things on a bigger scale.

Nah. Hiro obviously intends it as a placebo for the perpetually butthurt.

>Foru/1

Hmm?

I want it, please.

>mega
link pls? i took an 8 month sabbatical from all things DW so i don't have it.

Well I figure a sci fi/fantasy board could do as it allows for a multitude of media on which the DW universe is present but it would also be crowded by all the much popular happenings in videogames and moves.

A place to discuss old cult tv shows/movies would be right up my alley.

Why do they want to get rid of /who/? We keep to ourselves.

Staying here would be best. Unless we got our own board.

a thread for classic, one for nuwho, one for books, one for audios, one for memes. That's pretty much all there could be on a /who/ board.

>our own board
please no.

I like that the Doctor has quite the sense of fun in that audio too. Man, I love the Blinovitch Limitation Effect limiter
PM'd yah over on the shrine.
I also posted Chatokeya's somewhere on the other place if I recall correctly.

mega.nz/#F!AU4DHDwb!OSayDSboo27IvIYZ0GCCuw!kNoS3RDS
Mega

Chatokeya's transcriptions
sendspace.com/file/ahggz5

It seems like he just baits. I like him.
It kinda seems like a better fit, at least during the off season. I could be happy with a scifi board I think.
Well generals are viewed as kind of counter culture to Cred Forums. A bit reddit if you will. We're also viewed as being a bit too social, we're seen as clique-y.

2ch apparently said he was a professional shitposter and 4chin would have their hands full dealing with Hiro. Several threads were made about it and it's buried down in the Cred Forums archives somewhere.

much obliged

Thanks.

Might be a good way to get new blood in here.

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Splinx

This character is gonna be in the anthology.

>thanks to a dimensionally transcendental hyperspace load module.
Excellent.

new