It's gonna be shit, right?

It's gonna be shit, right?

>Hollywood is so devoid of ideas it makes movies out of video games

No movie will be as good as actually playing Assassin's Creed.

I don't think so

Could be or could not be. Ubisoft doesnt care either way. This is just a marketing experiment to see if anyone still likes AC. Hell Ubisoft admitted it themselves.

Is this poster kino?

What did he kino by this?

Why is there a platform on top of this church?

>I’d heard of it but had never played the game. I don’t have a video game player … that’s not what they’re called. [Laughs]

>he thinks AC is a good game

i think you need to get out more

>No movie will be as good as actually playing Assassin's Creed
That is the harshest insult I've heard against a film in a long time.

And playing Assassin's Creed was a complete generic shit experience, so it just goes to show how far down the drain the film industry has fallen.

REEEEEE

>that honesty
I love it. Would actually playing the games be a good idea for him?

Depends on how many tail the target but stay in range to eavesdrop scenes there are and if it plays fully without freezing at the premiere unlike ac4 at e3.

Please God don't let this end up like David Ayer and Suicide Squad

Fassbender signed on as star / producer which he apparently only did in exchange for Justin Kurzel as director and Cotillard as his co-star to reunite the Macbeth team which is based as fuck cause that movie was stellar.

Lol at them giving this box office poison the leading role.

No it'll be great

Anything is better than playing Assassin's Creed.

>Xmen
>box office poison

Isn't around 70% of the film in the future?
Maybe it will be boring enough that critics like it.

>implying a movie about a badass 18th century assassin can't be glorious
come on people it's not like they've stuck to the source material in previous vidya adaptations. This could be the next Tomb Raider.

The only thing wrong with it is Kanye in trailer

>video games are basically interactive movies now
>take away the controller
>over simplify the plot
>cast popular actors
why? literally no one else except fans of the ridiculously overproduced and glitch infested time wasters will give a shit at all.

Are you asking why a plot built around enabling interactivity will be diminished severaly by the removal of those interactive elements?

Did you just imply any of the tomb raider movies were good?

are you serious or just retarded

They were good. Jolie was hot back then too.

>Not based on the first game

Well, there goes my interest in this.

The "AC1 is good" meme needs to die. It's aged horribly and the story is shit

>forgeting vidyakino

uhhhh excuse me?

At least he's honest about it, instead of saying some bullshit about how he's a huge fan

Pretty much. Still going to see it with extremely low expectations, maybe we'll be surprised

>LUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUG!

what was meant by this?

I'm pretty sure Fassbender cant break his arm to get out of the part, cause it might be required just to wield that poppet knife

Ezio is the face of AC and he's the only one with a interesting story from birth

You guys think they're gonna stay true to the confusing Ancient Aliens plot from the game?

No, Macbeth was gr8

I AM A GAAH

Still waiting for the film

Is it actually? I've been thinking of watching it recently.

It would only disappoint you.

I'd prefer they adapt Adam Jensen's story first.

I hope not, unlike most vidya, the Assassin's Creed universe might make a good film series.

I sort of want this to fail, So I can be the one to save vidyakino.

Nah Jensen's story is a boring and only touches mentions the Illuminati at the end. JC Denton's adventure is wall to wall conspiracy fun with an evil man called Bob.

it made me cry and get duckbumps

>He doesn't realize Adam is Paul and Paul is Icarus

>not basing it off the first game

It was the only one with a decent story. Ezio's was better character wise but the actual plot was some Count of Monte Cristo shtick with wacky ancient aliens thrown in at the end.

>Fassbender
What?

>[Laughs]

>[Raffs]

It's going to be about as equally shit as that Prince of Persia movie everyone forgot about

It wont be complete shit, it will be just mediocre and forgettable like most vidya games

This.

II and Brotherhood are legitimately great games.

Black Flag is fun.

Everything else about the series is mediocre except the set design and historical attention to architectural detail.

Rogue is underrated

>He thinks Ezio was a better assasin that Altair

LAUGHS IN ARABIC

I hope not

I like the actor, so I'll enjoy it.

>tfw no AC set in pre-Colonial West Africa
Then again I'm probably the only one thay would want such a thing.

I don't even remember the last time Fassbender was in anything remotely good. Seems like all he's done is capeshit and that Jobs biopic.

Still mad that Rogue got zero press, it was the best one since Brotherhood, Revelations was just ok.

Slow west. He wasn't mind blowing, but he did a solid job.

Altair was a better assassin.

Ezio was a far more interesting character with a better setting, plot and games.

Also, from a gameplay standpoint, Ezio is a better assassin since you can hit the X button and kill dozens of mooks.

Can't say I've played it but I'll take your word for it. First one in a while that tried anything different anyway.

Revelations was only OK because Ezio is such an interesting protagonist.

>12 Years (2013)
>Frank (2014)
>Macbeth (2015)
>Slow West (2015)
>Steve Jobs (2015)
>Light Between Oceans (2016)
>Weightless (Terrence Malick ensemble, 2017)

X-Men Apocalypse was weak, and Adam Smith's directorial debut Trespass Against Us is a toss up, but other than that...

Not if I wrote it
Excerpt from my script:
>Bob Page: Soon, I will become pure energy. I will burn like the brightest star!
>JC Denton: You're gonna burn, alright.

Shay's accent was pretty bad at times, but I loved it, a shame it was so short.

hopefully

No, especially considering the source material was garbage to begin with.

>these people never played ac2
smdh