Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3vSRzkG82U
youtube.com/watch?v=J0oViSay-wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me on the right

Who would win?

A bloody manikin?

She's a big girl.

looks shitty and generic. just like I thought it would.

They got Hillary to play the role? True kino.

>Another lanky tall monster
I can't wait

still would tbqh

looks like the end scene from [REC]

doesn't look nearly as bad as people said it was.

omg the crooked man!

horror really is dead isn't it

i would've leg swept the lanklet and put it in a submission hold.

Leave her alone

But who's in front?

sorry

>original idea, do not steal

put dat bitch in the angle lock. tap out! tap out!

I wouldn't say completely dead but finding good ones is becoming so rare now that I rarely even bother trying to look - it seems to be the prevailing attitude too

You're a skinny witch.

Dude, that's the next president of the US you're making fun of.. Disrespectful.

Seriously though, what's coming out of her mouth?

Vomit

I actually thought it was a decent
>tfw Talia was the best character and suffered the worst death

any webm's?

ok guys we have a budget of 2000$ and a fuckton of go-pros lets make a movie

Phlegm.

From her untreated "pneumonia"

Fucking shits. They weren't supposed to be showing the witch. That was kinda the whole point of the original movie

That's actually spooky enough by being abstract and hiding in the shadows. Here's McFarlane Toy's creative bowel movement.

cgi

How they die?

Pretty spooky tbqh familam

CIA's animal spirit

Whatever. The original Blair Witch wasn't that good either. Noises in the night while staring at a black screen isn't scary.

Lizard larvae

>tfw this is a direct result of plebs criticizing the first one for not showing the witch

you happy now, faggots?

That's the least of the movies problem. The problem is that it was just the 3 arguing 90% of the time.

I won't be happy till Hollywood burns to the ground and the land is salted so nothing will ever grow there again.

I read somewhere they tried to show a guy in a creepy custom during this scene in the original but the lighting was fucked up so he didn't show up on film.

This one is so much worse than the original. It actually made me appreciate it a little more.

Yeah, he had a ski mask on, but one of the actors accidentally didn't get it on film.

wow like in my fav animu braindead

For you

A hell of a lot scarier than that shit in the op, at least she looks like a creature of the woods instead of something from The Grudge

So people who look at that die from fright? This movie is shit

Should've looked like this. just without the Bane mask.

heather said in an interview that there was supposed to be a guy "covered in gauze" standing on a hill but they didn't catch it. good thing too. It was also supposed to be a fake documentary with talking heads and interviews and such intercut with the footage but they ended up just using the footage on its own.

What were they thinking? Her feet aren't supposed to touch the ground.

wait.. there was an actual witch?

Why would they show the fucking witch? That's the reason the first movie was so good.

Psychological terror, we fear what we don't see.

Nothing about this movie is subtle at all, probably its biggest fault

You're making two mistakes here. 1. Thinking the first movie was good. 2. Thinking there was anything scary in the first movie. It was just like August Underground Mordum. Which is, a lot of arguing and nothing scary.

The Blair Witch isn't a witch, it an alien....

>50k budget
lol. Also it's supposed to look shitty like a documentary. I really wanted to see some figure staring at them in the background without they noticing though. the whole movie I scanned the horizons and bushs while they were fighting. disappointed

haha ok kiddo

That's what I was thinking. The whole light show at the end and all hinted that (for me).

WIIIIITCH!!

Not even pistachios?

is there a stream up yet

This scene was more scary then the entire Blair Witch

The ending was good, but it was mainly because I knew the film was ending soon. The Blair Witch 2 is genuinely better. I'm talking about the fan edit, too. It wasn't all that innovative, but neither was the original because The Last Broadcast and Cannibal Holocaust came out before, so you should log out of your computer. Have sex. Seek sunlight. Hit the weights. Get a clue. Gain height.

honestly I liked how it shows they turning on each other. Some scenes the actors are actually fighting like the "motivation" one. also the subtlety of heather hearing a noise out of nowhere, the children laughs at night followed by they shaking the tent, josh screaming for help and the nerve wrecking last scene in the house. I would rather watch this a hundred times than cheap jumpscares and generic monsters

What the fuck!

>no take a shower

You had one job

The tension was good, but there were too many scenes of that. I wanted to hear more sp00ky stuff like the kids playing. Otherwise, this Jewish movie can go fuck itself.

Also, do they get sent back in time when they reach the old house?

haha ok kiddo

While I don't like either the tree demon or zombie demon look, or the digitigrade legs, I do like the veil and rags look of the design.

Never insult the sequel. They knew what they were doing.

No shit you liked it, it's probably the greatest horror movie of all time. These literal children just wanted more spooky faces and weird noises

>the greatest horror movie of all time

This isn't an Exorcist thread.

The three green frog like objects to come out of the false prophets mouth as foretold in revelations

nah, nice try though, super unique opinion you got there kiddo

Exorcist sure does have a lot of spooky faces and weird noises

>revelations
you mean revelation

another classic ruined i see

Go back to fucking /asp/ and take you're shitty fat mexican cuck memes with you

Why are you so salty? Instead of acting like a bitch, you should talk about why you thought Blair Witch was scary so I can see it from your perspective. It's not that hard, mate.

The movie was fucking shit and anyone in this thread who says it was decent should immediately kill themselves

>Also, do they get sent back in time when they reach the old house?
where the fuck did you get that from?

Is there a place where I can see this new flick? any good cam rips of it? Please spoonfeed me pls

'Member the original movie where small things like a pile of rocks was scary and things started to slowly build up with the characters turning on each other then finally climaxing at the end?

This movie is the complete OPPOSITE of the original movie. The characters are never developed at all. The boring, flat and ethnically diverse cast barely interacted with each other outside of fighting and screaming at things happening around them, which leads me to the second part

The movie is too goddamn loud, after they stay at the campsite for the second time the entire movie from that point, almost 45 minutes is screaming, stereotypical booming spooky noises and camera glitches. Man of Steel was more subtle than this shit.

imagine layering this youtube.com/watch?v=H3vSRzkG82U and youtube.com/watch?v=J0oViSay-wg

together with some dubstep and you got a good idea about the assault on your senses the "ending" of this movie is. I'm not one of those guys who watches bad movies ironically so when I say I think this is the WORST MOVIE IVE EVER SEEN I really think I mean it

IMDB. I kind of believed it because they said the house was burned down.

the old house is supposed to have burned down like decades prior, even in the original movie.

pls respond

Could it just be magic making shit all fucky? I mean they walk for like 15 hours in one direction and come across the same path.

nigga the movie came out like 2 days ago there aint gonna be shit.

Besides the movies fucking awful

Blair Witch is garbage

The Blair Witch Project is one of the greatest horror movies of all time because it feels like authentic found footage of 3 people losing their minds while being fucked with/pursued by an unknown presence in the middle of the woods. And it relies on literally zero established horror movie tropes and cliches in order to achieve this.

It's really obvious unless you're either literally braindead or literally under the age of 18.

>Could it just be magic making shit all fucky?

well yeah it could be anything. some sort of time warp just seems to be the most common/consistent theory. They pretty much solidify the time warp thing as canon in the new movie

The rarest Pepe.

Its not a time warp. Have you ever read House of Leaves? Its more like a distortion on the perception of time

>ITS BEHIIIND!!!

/thread

what does house of leaves have to do with blair witch?

time warp, perception of time, who cares. time fuckery

What a fucking mess, lads

If you have to see this, wait to stream it, don't give it money

now I've got the mental image of Ric Flair having the Blair Witch in a figure four leg lock and WOOOing over the BWs roars of pain.

That doesn't explain the time warping (the lack of road, cars, 2 pm, permanent night time, the house appearing by the same tree that was struck by lightning as in the beginning, the doors in the house closing on their own and being unopenable)...
Also the house was much larger in this one than the original.

The alien is able to manipulate the forest? Somewhat like a maze that keeps moving.

>like a maze that keeps moving

He can manipulate it only at night, then.
And while invisible.
So is the alien IT?

This. Also when the witch was uprooting the tent/trees the sound was mechanical. It reminded me of the smoke monster from Lost.

Well the sign did say something like don't stay after nightfall

Is the blair witch a drider?

looks like shit

No it sounded like trees being uprooted.

What does that have to do with anything? And how would someone even know to put that sign there given obviously everyone who goes there after dark never comes back?
Also there is clearly a time warp because the video that gets uploaded to youtube is the footage that Lisa shoots later in the film.

The people have spoken lads

Apparently she screams like a mindless elephant too.

This movie is fucking lame.

Is a drider the Blair witch?

She's the alien who crashed the Mexican's birthday party in Signs?

Well when so many people do not come back after a camping trip maybe people start to get the hint something is wrong with the forest. I'm sure some campers did not have every family and friend come with them.

The next Blair Witch Project should be a group of basketball recruiters who go hunting for the Blair Witch to recruit her for the NBA.

How would they know it had anything to do with going at night?

LITERALLY DEAD

holy fuck this brings back memories of being a kid who enjoyed edgy toys like this and all of Todd Macfarlane's Toys.

i actually owned one of those.

Because the sign said so

>>>/instagram/

Except the Blair Witch Project is boring as fuck, drags on, has annoying characters, and isn't very scary at all.

The unique thing about this movie was the viral marketing and it's original release. As a movie though it's utter trash that hides how cheap and amateurish it is behind it being "discovered footage".

It also started the terrible found footage trend that has netted absolutely nothing of value.

She looks susceptible to bullets.

Has anyone tried that yet?

wow bro epic opinion

Please, keep giving shit horror movies your money, continue the trend of killing the genre, by all means. All that's stopping you is getting better taste.

*teleports behind you*

Damn I'm over here trying to think of any found footage stuff thats' good.

Consulted Wikipedia, Troll Hunter was good.

All other complete garbage.

The first Paranormal Activity is actually good, the sequels are wholly soulless, goofy and increasingly shit

Welcome to the Jungle (not the Dwayne Johnson movie) gets fucking good in the second half

Cannibal Holocaust is the original found footage movie, still fucking uncomfortable to watch

Grave Encounters isn't very scary, but is fun as fuck and has some genuinely good concepts and imagery behind it

>feet are touching the ground
>no coarse fur
>she isn't wearing a shaw

Do they even know the lore