Would you?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQFRLCwgGMM
youtube.com/watch?v=XlaGQyecprI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most awkward scene ever

yes, I would burry my face between her legs and ass cheeks and anyone that says no is lying

It's supposed to be

>john_lennon.jpg

Of course. I jacked to that scene too many times.

I am bisexual, so a woman like her is kind of my ideal sex partner.

So yeah. But if you're otherwise turned on, you're at least kinda gay.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Mira esas chiches mamasita

I M A G I N E
M A G I N E
A G I N E
G I N E
I N E
N E
E

>and horrific androgynous monster face

Every time

"her"

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Imagine this movie being made today. Just the villain alone would give the SJWs aneurysms.

Implying I wouldnt bury my face in that ass and high cut panties.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQFRLCwgGMM

Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

would you?

She looks a lot like billy bob Thornton

forgot pic

Thank you user.

Literally 10/10 tits.

i have a thing for girls with hot bodies and ugly faces. they feel attainable but still sexy as fuck

is that daniel tosh?

No, she looks gross.

Like they took a man's head and stuck it on a woman's body.

I beat it to this scene a few times as a kid.

Absolutely. I fucked my private piano tutor who looked way worse, so why not

I love her sexy groin area where her nice thighs curve gently into the top of her bikini zone. I like that she always liked to wear those kind of undercrackers where they ride up higher than an old man's slacks.

i dont get it. she has a nice body

I always used to find this hot, because her body is great and she has those high waisted panties or whatever, which I for some reason have always found hot.

Thanks to the pasta though, I feel absolutely nothing like that anymore, now it's just funny, well funnier.

Can someone post the scene in Christmas with the Cripples or whatever it was called where she is in a changing room and you can see her fuckin ripe puppies bounce around on that glamorous Gilf frame

>2/10 would not bang

I already fucked her. It was 1986 and she had a perfect body, I tried not to glance at her head but when I did I pretended that I was fucking David Bowie and I was able to keep my erection

That's from a movie called Trading Places.

IMAGINE

There's some film where she's with Tim Allen and you get a good look at her fat floppers

Idk I think she's okay.

No I'm thinking of a Christmas one with a scene where she is changing or something like that

not now, not never

She invented Instagram

youtube.com/watch?v=XlaGQyecprI

Trading places

Would bury so far into dat pus that whom ever could pull me out would be crwned king arthur

Nope

Christmas with the Kranks

doesn't matter what she does, it still doesn't take away the fact that she looks like a man in drag.
not even trap level

fucking faggot

is this a tranny?

that body is unreal for her age

ive done worse

there are persistent rumors that she has some rare condition where she has a y-chromosome. women with this condition arent male so much as incomplete females, since their body misread their genes and tried to create a female fetus but didnt have enough data to finish. the process of turning a fetus into a male starts sometime after the fetus has been developing for a while, so if the process never starts the fetus will instead develop into a female that's missing some critical data.

my old medical school friend encountered some people with this condition and said that they tended to be tall and have incredible bodies, but slightly mannish faces

>Chiches

Que bien, me disgusta que digan chichis, no tiene sentido.

E N I G A M I
I M A G I N E

Hilary Swank, Fatima Whitbread, Glenn Close

She's 31 in that pic so i'm not sure what you are implying.

She looks like Leto in Dallas Buyers Club

The only thing really mannish about JLC is her haircut, though.

I have no idea why she keeps it like that.