ADAM WINGARD ON SUICIDE WATCH

ADAM WINGARD ON SUICIDE WATCH

HOLY SHIT THE BUTTHURT IS IMMENSE KEKEKEKEKEK!

>release a film in September that could have easily have waited for October/Halloween for maximum spook
>surprised when it flops

lol

Yea I'm sure he personally made that decision and not some movie studio exec you fuckwit.

Don't call my handsome friend a fuckwit, fuckwit. He's not a big shot hollywood guy like you, he doesn't know these things.

that's a pretty commendable and not that butthurt reaction, actually.

more creators should take note.

Nobody wants to watch the sequel that nobody asked for. ;-;

>sardonically maudlin

>cashgrab sequel to a shitty movie from 17 years ago

What did they expect?

Haven't seen Blair Witch yet, but Sully was probably one of the most 'blah' movies I've ever seen. Honestly kind of surprised it bounced back from the early reviews not being that good.

>no idea who this guy is because im not a retarded faggot
>apparently hes making a death note movie

jesus fucking christ, why is this allowed?

Based Clint once again BTFOing memers and feminists

>claims he's not a retarded faggot
>cares about a death note movie

If they had marketed this as The Woods and you didn't find out its a Blair Witch sequel till the last 20 minutes, content and reviews wouldn't have mattered. Word of mouth would have made it huge.

>make a sequel that no one asked for
>ruin and undermine the entire point of what the first movie was going for by explaning what happened to the main chick and showing the GODDAMNED BLAIR WITCH
>surprised when it flops

I'm tired of hack ''''''''''filmmakers''''''''' who are so bland and uncreative they just remake or do unneeded sequels. i hope they're out of a job soon.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIINNNNNN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL MOT HEAAAAAAAL

the nokia 3210 doesn't even have a camera.

feel like he shoulda workshopped that insult a little more

Hi Wingard!

He's shitposting on twitter, there are a lot of things he needs to be workshopping

Jesus christ did this guy break up with your daughter or something? What's this vendetta?

>defending the hack that made yet another shitty sequel to one of the most iconic horror movies ever

>nothing edgy being posted
>just some guy making really dumb jokes
>this idiotic user trying to make it seem like a meltdown

yeah get your el justos, song lyrics, what did he meme by this, etc all in a row! I'm sure you'll be spamming these completely benign tweets for a while

Is the "

Where do I watch a cam rip of this? I dont want to pay to see it.

Adam Wingard needs to make a prequel about Zee from You're Next.

Literally the perfect gothfu.

>A movie that had 50 quotes by "Bloody Disgusting" in it's trailer is shit.
>The same BD that produced some of the directors work.

Anyone surprised it's shit? The only good thing Wingard directed was The Guest, and even that wasn't that good.

It was genuinely shit, though. I still cannot believe it is the same team that did You're Next and The Guest.

Time travel bullshit, stupid long limb witch, completely unnecessary jumpscares. It reminded me of one of those shitty "indie" horror games that end up on steam somehow and are fucking atrocious

That's a fucking great reaction.

>perfect you should make a movie then dipshit :)

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

Fucking this.

it should've been a vod or smaller release. all I'm hearing is that only olds go to the cinema anymore. everyone else is watching shit at home or on their devices

Cred Forums - Losers with no lives spam twitter screencaps and edrama

Is this movie another 10 Cloverfield lane with the Blair Witch shit added?

>i told you already theres a camera in your eye that we only turn on when you masturbate

Sully was fantastic FYI

Kek

no it's full-blown story continuation direct sequel. main character is the brother of the girl from the original, looking for her after seeing another tape online

i liked the movie

Sully is surprisingly good, and I'm not really an Eastwood fan

I'm happy it's doing so well. One of the best things Hollywood has released this year.

Blair Witch looks like complete garbage and a fundamental misunderstanding of what makes the original movie brilliant.

I would like a horror movie based off Mr. Bone's wild ride.

>Sophomoric sounding asshole bitching about the biopic of a man who holds duty and professionalism to such a high regard he prevented another national tragedy in New York

Good lord the contrast is hilarious. Fuck this kid's shitty found footage ((((horror)))) sequel

And that's the joke

God damn, this.

Also
>Slamming a movie for being boring
>Be a Blair Witch movie

Blair Witch is the epitome of nothing going on.

Guys, the movie is a pile of dogshit. It's disgusting that it's even associated with a masterpiece like the original. Just get over it Wingard, you blew it.

Why couldn't it be just a movie where they find out the witch is a good guy. Those figures she leaves ward off something crazier, that the witch is trying to kill/capture.

But what ever my premise sounds like shit too, lol.

that is retarded but it sounds better than the actual premise tbqhf

Jesus christ you idiot just STOP. Put the phone down and order a pizza or something.

Literally nothing but bad things will happen to you and your career by engaging in this bullshit.

>''''''''''''''''''''celebrities'''''''''''''''''''' responding to people on twitter
why do they do this? it only makes them look worse

>sounds like 10 dollars is a big deal for you
he realizes this makes him sound like a huge cunt, right?

This
At the end when they think they are free they end up where they begun.
The ride never ends.

and here you are

LOL YOU FUCKING RETARDS WHY AREN'T YOU SWALLOWING DOWN THIS TEPID UNINSPIRED SOFT REBOOT

The Guest was a fluke.
Dan Stevens' acting carried it

>Whiner tells him not to make another movie again and says it's the laziest film they've ever seen.
>Other guy is considered a cunt.

Sure.

Glad you agree with common sense

Don't be so bitter, Adam.

>you'll never fuck her next to your dead mom

>P.T style
Not bad, actually.

Apart of me wants to feel bad for the guy, considering the hard work and stress that goes into making a movie, and for a horror movie it was pretty decent, I just didn't like it and mostly same reason no one else liked it was how over the top it was being compared to the first one. What made the first one a success was the subtlety of it, and that they made it look like it could've been actual real footage. But then in this movie it was just kids getting picked off one by one like a fuckin jason movie, and they showed glimpses of the witch. Its basically impossible to do a successful sequel to blair witch in any way shape or form. Like someone else said they were just better off calling it something else and not trying to ride the coat tails of the original.

Considering this guy was somehow capable of being able to make this movie, im surprised with all the mistakes hes done in making this, and the fact that he tried to make a sequel. He seems like he can make a good horror movie, he just doesnt have all the kinks worked out in the writing/story.

I'm sure he'll be fine on the next project he tries. But its hard to tell cause this guys dumb enough to start crying on social media cause no one wanted to see his movie, so maybe hes just a stupid rich kid that went to film school and thinks he knows what hes doing when in reality he knows shit on how to make a decent flick

>Oh no, a thoughtful drama with an original screenplay is beating a found footage sequel! This is surely bad for cinema!

Can anyone stop based Clint?

i feel like Adam is in this thread right now

Is this pasta

wha...no

The Guest was so good thought it's weird that Blair Witch ended up being shit

I never seen it, but i looked him up on imdb and I saw he did "You're next" which was actually a decent slasher, considering we havent had those in a long time, at least ones that made it to theater. Like I said he seems like he can make horror movies, but attempting to go after a sequel to blair witch is impossible. even horror directors like james wan, wes craven....

But holy shit i just saw this guy is doing a remake of I saw the devil.....Now im kinda annoyed, the original was flawless, didnt he see what happened to spike lees shit version of oldboy? This guy just makes bad choices in the projects he picks

Save it for your blog, Dick Cheese.

But You're Next is fantastic and A Horrible Way to Die is good.

Go to bed Adam

They should have done a sequel to the sequel to Blair Witch instead.

>HORROR APPARENTLY CAN ONLY BE APPRECIATED THROUGH THE MOST THICK NOSTALGIA GOGGLES EVER

the original Blair Witch SUCKS

no one in college EVER wanted to watch it. if it was ever mentioned people would instantly respond "THAT MOVIE IS SO BORING IT'S FUCKING STUPID NOTHING HAPPENS"

GET UP TO SPEED WITH 2016 LOSERS

>implying that everyone that said this shit to you is every single person that saw the movie.

You're a moron.

>biopic from well established director does well in a year of shitty sequels, remakes, and sequels
>director of shitty sequels/reboot loses his shit

Looks like the money's running out. Maybe go back to film school.

>Rebooting one of the worst horror movies ever
>Why?
Why!

Based Clint making numales buttmad

>make a sequel to a 17 year old horror movie that already had a sequel nobody liked
>be surprised when no one goes to see it
kek