Now that the dust has finally settled, can we all agree that this was actually good...

Now that the dust has finally settled, can we all agree that this was actually good. Certainly better than Ghostbusters 2, and on par with the original.

No, no, no.

/thread.

no

No, we will continue knowing that it was complete unfunny feminist shite and you can go on being the contrarian hipster that you are.

Its pure anti-cinema

nobhead

No,

Sole reason being is it's barely a Ghostbusters movie once they introduce the fucking weapons.

They're KILLING ghosts, not simply trapping them and putting them in a storage facility.

Also, the ghosts are so much fucking meaner, they're legit evil at this point. They deserve to be murdered but geez, why?

Also, ignores the original's ideas of science over magic. Generic McBadguy is a "tortured genius" type and...that's it. No other characterization is given to him, and he's 10X better when he's being played by Chris Hemsworth

if your gonna make a reboot try to make a whole different story to go with it not same story just women instead of men

What you mean is all those movies are bad right? If so, I approve of this list

The media shitstorm is the worst thing about it desu.

Beyond that, it's an extremely mediocre movie that falls flat at being a comedy, and chances are everyone would have forgotten about it by the end of the week.

i mean i liked mrs.doubtfire

I was talking about the list of movies in that picture. I can't seem to see any trace of Mrs Doubtfire..

Ghostbusters 2 is one of those movies I didn't know everybody hated til I started going on the internet. When I was a kid I liked them both because I wasn't very picky. Then I didn't watch it for like years and years and I started going online and found out every fucking hates it. I still don't think it's that bad despite being a lot worse than I remember it being as a kid.

a man dressing as a women ---> spy

>Better than Ghostbusters 2

Yeah, alright

>On par with the original
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK no.

Yeah spy was a horrible movie

Rotten Tomaymays told me to agree with you, so I agree with you.

I mean, lets be real here, Mrs. Doubtfire was really crossdress kino.

>Chris Hemsworth is the best thing in that picture

Can we get a Chris-buster spinoff? I'm fine with that.

>tfw this would've been infinitely better than what we go

They should've just turned the shit up to eleven, and made it a fun movie homage to Ghostbusters, that just starred women this time, instead of the SJW FUCK YOU MEN we got.

>same story just women instead of men

It's not even close to the originals story beyond the skeleton of "Four people huts ghosts"

Beyond Patty's character, I seriously couldn't really tell what personality the others were going for and none of it really shined or made them stand out in the movie.

Ghostbusters 2 at least had funny moments. Nothing at all in this movie was funny.