Okay, this show has actually gotten good. Let's discuss tonight's episode

Okay, this show has actually gotten good. Let's discuss tonight's episode.

No it hasn't. Go away shill. Nobody here watched it.

Anymore evidence pointing to them becoming The Whispers? It's really the only reason that I'm watching this.

Also we lost based Daniel but they keep worst girl, pic related obviously. WHY?

Every time I try to start the second half of season 2, I get bored and turn it off. I'm also 50 issues behind in the comics and probably won't even watch the regular show when it comes back on.

Whisperer War is great so far and The Whispers arc is wrapping up after, I've enjoyed it a hell of a lot and it's interesting seeing where they are going especially with how Eugine is secretly talking with another community, looking forward to the payoff for that.

Same. I just don't have the motivation anymore.

They've really gone out of their way to deprive us of zombiekino. Can you recall any zombie fights that weren't overloaded with quickcuts, jumpcuts, whatever you want to call it? TV-MA my ass.

We lost Daniel, but the actor confirmed right after that episode aired that he is in fact alive. Here's a damning question: what the fuck happened to that Flight 1525252 gook? I can't remember. They made a big deal out of her just so she could be in the show for 5 minutes.

I didn't watch the mini but she had no right to be pissed at them when her brother was pretty much dead to begin with and didn't have much of a chance.

>We lost Daniel, but the actor confirmed right after that episode aired that he is in fact alive.
I wonder if it'll be in fact Daniel who makes the upgraded skinsuit of The Whisperers. Would be totally confusing to see him just show up wearing the skin suit while everyone has a confused look as to how he's still alive.

They won't have the Whisperers. That would take away the horror of the faction in the main show. Also don't think audiences will want to see Madison or whoever getting their head sawed off even if it's by Negan.

i liked the first season but i have been bored to tears by this one so far.

What the fuck are you talking about? It's actually worse than it was to begin with, and it was always shit. Stop pretending this show is even mediocre, it's far worse than the original series, which at least has entertaining characters.

The Whispers isn't going to happen on this show. Will you people please get over it? One fucking user makes a stupid remark and now has got you morons all thinking it's going to happen.If they did it on Fear then it would greatly take away from it showing up on TWD.

And no the shows are not going to cross over. Kirkman said from the beginning that the one reason they made the show based on the west coast was so that the shows could never intersect. Plus Fear is about 1 or 2 years behing TWD in story time at least.

>her brother was pretty much dead

That wasn't her brother. It was just a friend she made on the flight. During the scuffle on the plane he saved her life. She felt obligated to help him after he saved her.

I think it started out shitty and now is getting better

>It's actually worse than it was to begin with, and it was always shit. Stop pretending this show is even mediocre, it's far worse than the original series, which at least has entertaining characters.

Not OP but you're wrong. The show is actually getting much better. The last 2 episodes have been great...minus the Chris scenes...and better than anything from last season's TWD which was dull and boring. It's not a 10/10 show but it's hardly as bad as it was in season 1 or even the first half of season 2. The Alicia and Nick parts have been really good. Nick has blossomed into one of the best characters in any of the 2 shows and he does it without a gun or crossbow.

Also it's ironic that a 16yo girl came up with a better plan to get rid of the walkers than Rick ever did in 83 episodes of TWD. Her plan actually worked and resulted in no human deaths. Rick's plans always fuck up one way or another.

More communities now, which makes things more interesting. Plus it's kind of cool how Nick and that other guy are now basically controlling the cartel through their drug supply. And I don't care who you are but that scene when they heard to roamers off the end of the pier was decent.

I do agree that it needs more gore and the characters aren't as interesting as TWD, but everyone is so invested in TWD characters that these guys didn't really stand a chance from the get go.

Something to watch until TWD starts again, at least.

Did the new episode air already?

OP here btw

>actually gotten good

>better than anything from last season's TWD which was dull and boring
You're absolutely retarded or a teenage girl.

>Also it's ironic that a 16yo girl came up with a better plan to get rid of the walkers than Rick ever did in 83 episodes of TWD.
HAHAAHA nope, culling thousands of zombies 20 miles out is vastly more impressive than the shit they pulled in Fear.

>Her plan actually worked and resulted in no human deaths.
That's because they're playing the apocalypse on easy mode. If bandits decided to attack them last episode they'd all get raped to death.

I'm pretty sure I remember somewhere Kirkman stating the end of S2 or near there will be when Rick first wakes up from his coma.

>Won't have The Whisperers
Then what will they do instead? As much as I like them I think Kikrman tried to be as graphic as possible with them so it would be impossible to get them onto the TV series, one of the reasons why Negan basically swears as much as he does.

Literally dropp'd after the pilot. It was the most borinf fucking hour and a half ever. I was so pissed when 10pm hit and it wasn't over. I'm not here to "stop liking what I like" but just to say that it's not on the level of TWD 1-4. But TWD 5 and 6 aren't either. That franchise is shit now. Couldn't even get good when starting over with a new everything. Yuck.

It's airing right now (8 CT)

where is this streaming?

>TWD
>good?
*confused grunt

Who /comfy/ here?

Fug. >tfw Japan

I'll go to Starbucks now for breakfast then and hope its online by lunchtime.

We typhoon today so I want to be back home before it hits for tvcomfytimes.

Its another Mexico is a shithole episode.

But there are already shows that are a) better than TWD b) much better than FTWD c) clever and interesting and d) not slow burn, therefore no waiting for it to get good.

If you LIKE it, that's one thing. But to say "oh it's jusr something to waste my time with" means you are content with wasting your time instead of seeking out and watching something new or new-to-you that is of a much higher quality.

Catch up on Six Feet Under, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, The Leftovers, Game of Thrones, Broad City, BoJack Horseman, Stranger Things, Hemlock Grove, The Blacklist, Always Sunny or any of the dozens of better series. Proven, highly-rated, well-written material is out there but you're content with subpar zombie shit. Because muh zombies. Wear a lot of black in highschool?

>Broad City
>Hemlock Grove

Sorry friend, I will take FTWD over those two any fucking day.

>culling thousands of zombies 20 miles out is vastly more impressive than the shit they pulled in Fear.

LOL! No it was a stupid idea that didn't work. They could have refortified the quarry with new vehicles and then picked them off one by one but Rick was a fucking idiot.

So let's see..Alicia's plan got rid of the zombie's and worked while Rick's was stupid and failed.

>Rick BTFO by this girl

>recommends Hemlock Grove and Bojack Horseshit
>asks if other people wore a lot of black in high school
>thinks to judge other people's tastes
What did he mean by this?

>Breaking Bad
>Game of Thrones
>Always Sunny
>well written

I haven't even seen HG but not liking Broad City is a seriois character indictment. It was great when the episodes were one off, but season there's arc was organic and genuine and Ilana is probably the greatest females on TV at the moment. The way that show handlea human sexual fluidity is years ahead of it's time. And it's never even addressed. It just exists unquestioned. No "very special episode" bullshit. It's phenomenal.

I guess I could hate shit because it's mainstream, but that would require a few steps back in my development, friend-o.

THE QT IS BAREFOOT

To be fair I'd let her blow me any way she wanted.

>it's another there's no discernible difference between real mexico and mexico after a zombie apocalypse epsiode

>waaaah you're only pretending to not like what I like to fuck with people waaaah
This is autistic thinking.

I havent seen it yet, waiting for torrent.
Yeah I still cant believe these Mexican cities are still standing after a zombie apocalypse while major US cities were blown to hell.

RACIST WHITE DEVIL TRYING TO KILL THE ONLY BOTHER ON THE SHOW!!!!!!

It's scary how hardly nothing has changed.

#BlackLivesMatter
#HandsUpDon'tStab

cause shes eye candy obviously
the show has none of that besides her and they need that. well, I mean I guess the new mexican chick is pretty alright

>inb4 they throw that bitch off the pier

kys beta fag

US cities were demolished by the US military because that killed off tons of walkers. Mexican intellectuals never thought of that.

KILL THAT WHITE BITCH NOW

but the us cities were blown up by the us military

They didn't show em! fuggg

Fucking loopy bitch done stabbed the Strand. She did it, The utter mad woman.

I can't watch til later, can someone tell me if its a chris and dad episode? I aint even gonna bother watching if it is

chris is dead

Does this faggot open up his asshole like the Stargate to constantly get roles?

His 'cameo' in TFA was one of the most jarring pieces of that shit show.

When the fuck did Ophelia become a bad ass? And did she just ditch the hotel?

When she fell off the surfboard you could see a little sole. Only a little ;_;

Brilliant of them to have this season in Mexico. They don't have to build special sets, they just drive around until they find somewhere that looks like a zombie apocalypse.

Dude the episode of nick literally limping walking with the horde and hallucinating them talking to him is all the evidence you need to show he's clearly going to in some way be the founder of the whisperers. It did show Madison and black guy use the blood trick last episode as well though, but unless they 100% change alphas character or Madison as a person I don't see them being involved. She did mention being from Georgia though so that would be interesting. Have her be alpha and then finally take her mask off and oh shit ricks like that's my sister damn you are fucked up.
Also did anyone notice in that Chris and dad episode the guy with the ponytail gay looking hair was the one who talked to Alicia on the boat and helped trap them? I thought that was cool without flat out saying it; I have a feeling they will regroup and Chris will kill him to redeem himself.
I just want more nick and him to make his mask already

this show is a money launder scheme to fund the better walking dead show

Nigger you're just pulling shit out of your ass, none of that is evidence of anything. The Whisperers are around DC, anyway.

>spicy Latina

Hnnnnnnnnnnnngh

>Mexican intellectuals
Lmao
I know, but the shanty towns of Mexico would be on fire during an zombie outbreak, and walkers would be everywhere not locked in buildings

>its a major stretch that people who literally walk with the dead in massive hordes couldn't make it halfway across the country
Rick and friends have gone on enough road trips to loop the country twice

I didn't see any connections to S1 of them possibly becoming the The Whisperers but there have been hints all over the place in S2. Especially with how close Nick is and becoming addicted to just being among the dead, the new colony he's with now who don't even see the dead as a threat and try to live with them just scream proto-Whisperers. I wouldn't be surprised if Nick's mask comes from the Spanish doctor who got bit and they use the Walkers to assault the drug cartel if they get a bit too violent with them towards the end of the season. As for Madison becoming Alpha, I don't see it, she is cold and callous like her character in some ways and the whole crying in private in S1 reminded me of how Alpha likes to cry in private so people wouldn't see her as a weak and frail leader. Then again they could do another Terminus, having similar characters to that of The Hunters but change things around slightly.

Would be cool if both Nick and Chris have the idea of forming The Whisperers and then coming together when they reunite forming one massive party. I can imagine it would be Travis who teaches them the basic foundations of their philosophy but Chris will probably take things to the extreme and be the one to let people rape, murder, etc. The whole scene of Travis teaching Jack London just makes me think back in the pilot, then again that was due to foreshadowing how society would soon be going to shit but who knows. They could also spin that. I do not see Travis becoming Beta, then again he is pretty tall but I still don't see it. Nick and Chris could be the original Alpha and Beta and next season we could see a massive power struggle going on between them over how the group should be. Nick wants a peaceful and zen like hippy shit version of The Whisperers while Chris wants to form the rapey murderers we all know and love.

>figures out the blood trick
>HE DEFINITELY FOUNDED THE WHISPERERS GUYS PROOF POSITIVE
So Rick and Michonne are crypto-Whisperers?

>in Mexico
>hear cartel interrogating someone
>run towards them to ask questions
It's like she wants her head chopped off

She's Daniel's daughter, badassery runs in her blood.

They could be The Whisperers or they could be the group who wind up in Ohio Eugine is speaking with, Stephanie on the radio did mention someone practically covered themselves in Roamer blood all day to survive which is what Nick did.

>rosarito beach hotel

hah holy shit i've stayed there

There's literally no reason to believe that's what is going to happen, though.

Is it as awful as it looks in FTWD?

Chris is probably going to die or leave the show. They are literally doing the opposite of Rick and Carl with Travis and Chris. He's too crazy to join up with Madison and the others again. Nick, Madison, Strand, and even Alicia are capable of handling walkers and dont need a crazy kid to look after.

It's not as simple as who is alpha and who is beta in the group. Madison is becoming more of the leader (which was obvious) and Strand her support. When Travis is around he double questions her because they're married. Them becoming the Whisperers and crossing over with TWD is unlikely unless FTWD is cancelled.

>Chris is probably going to die or leave the show. They are literally doing the opposite of Rick and Carl with Travis and Chris.

There's actually a scene in one of commercials for the show where it shows Chris in the back of a truck driving away from Travis who standing in the driveway of the farm they are at right now. I think Chris is going to leave with those guys and Travis will hook back up with Madison and the others.

Last scene tonight proves this.

Also, nice evil quads

Oh, it only took them 40 episodes to get good?

How can they create a boring TV show that includes zombies? I understand that dialogue and character development is important but come the fuck on and start doing something already.

To be fair, Breaking Bad is infinitely better than Fear the Walking Dead.

no argument there

dumb frogposter

it was pretty fucking greasy. the balconies were fucking sketchy as fuck to the point where you thought they might collapse. this was back in the early 90's

because the alternative is z-nation

Im mad her head isn't chopped off.
Things like that lead to 2 Mexicans 1 Chainsaw.

>future islands starts playing

I STARTED THIS THEORY AND YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME. LOOK AT YOU NOW

I'm still laughing at you

Chris going to become super villain.

He's the kind of guy that needs to be accepted or else it fucks his emotional little butt up. And his family is all fucked up so they can't really help him.
So I think that's probably better for him evolving into a survivor in the apocalypse, but in the end somebody will have to put him down for the way he chooses to survive.

You fucking what

Good ep.

nah, he starts a death cult and keeps a horde as cattle until figures out a way for them to do the jobs the lazy mexicans had to get hondurauans to do before

Anybody know what song was playing the beginning of the episode?

Fuck knew I heard that song somewhere