Neon Demon review

where to start? ok, first off, she's not _that_ hot. second, eye balls can't do that.

>she's not that hot

She might not be, but the atmosphere NWR created around her made her believable

is there actual bodypainting in this movie? I saw a snippet in a preview, and it's a huge fetish of mine

she's not really hot at all, shes's pretty and cute

woew

she gets covered, head-to-toe, in gold paint if that's what you are after.

>she's not _that_ hot.
>I didnt get the point
>at all
>please spoonfeed me

oh fuck. how long is the scene? is it just a glimpse?

he didn't cover her vajayjay

>beautiful != hot
You sir are a philistine and a swine.

That is my point too. When the women had her in the bathroom they acted like she was hotter than them and she clearly isn't. The only model thing about her is her height.

>you will never get paid to touch elle fannings neck

Fuck, did they ever show the end product? or is it just a tease?

GB is about to blow you out my dude

>she's not that hot

nice try
implying you wouldn't do anything to kiss and lick her perfect pale white goddess feet

yo a la izquierda

never show

what's with the preponderance of beaners behind and staring at celebrutante's these days?

She doesnt appear naked on a single fucking scene so fuck u all for making me watch this garbage

I was expecting to see her naked too, I feel you. I liked the movie tho.

I just watched it last night. Boy howdy it finally made me realize any movie recommendation from Cred Forums is just trolling. It was so bad and Elle Fannings acting was just laughable. Then I read a comment from the director about how the movie was written for his wife because she was born beautiful and I find out she is pic related. WEW!

Maybe it wasn't trolling, maybe you're just a mouthbreathing retard who shouldn't be discussing films in the first place.

just like in my brazzers videos!

kek pablo

Stick to capeshit then

STIPED

She was just 17. If she got nude you would have heard about it.

Don't make fun of Liv, she has to care for 3 children on her own

We're literally coming for your white women. Cred Forums was right

Nicolas "I wish I was David Lynch" refn

well, she was just 17
you know what I mean
and the way she look was way beyond compare

How is he even similar

fuck you

Your a pleb who probably has not even seen the movie you are just here white knighting for your waifu. The over use of amplified sound drove me nuts! The heavy handed metaphors did she need to menstruate under the full moon for us to get it? NO. The wild cats!? On top of that Elle's shit acting wrecked the climax. How could you honestly recommend this movie to someone? I couldn't.

The dialogue in this movie was so awful.

Is it possible that she has an artificial eye?

There is something wrong with your movie of Keanu is the best actor in it.

>The over use of amplified sound drove me nuts!

What are you even talking about? The soundtrack was used perfectly to set the tone.

>The heavy handed metaphors did she need to menstruate under the full moon for us to get it? NO. The wild cats!?

Doing things in a bombastic way is more effective in the audiovisual sense and in the emotional realm. Obfuscating issues in order to not be "too obvious" would be pretentious wankery. And I don't think it is that obvious either, just a while ago I was debating with someone on Cred Forums who was adamant about his interpretation that Ruby died in that scene and that the blood had nothing to do with the moon or periods.

thicc

How could i sleep with anooooooother
Ooooooooooooooooooo
When i saw her standing there

dude weird movies

Quinn is a motherfucking lucky man