She looks really sexy for being an old Jewish hag

She looks really sexy for being an old Jewish hag.

Does anyone actually watch Veep?

Yeah, Veep is fantastic.

haha yeah veep sucks who watches that crap women suck lmao back in the kitchen am i right guys how about game of thrones that show is EPIC

Veep is hysterical and criminally underrated

>Jewish

Her mother and both grandmothers are gentile. That's not how Jews work.

correct
cuckold

I watch it.

Its a pretty good show though I honestly have no ideal what they are going to do for the next season.

Also
>Its a Catherine secretly wants to bang her mom episode

Hopefully I can get her beautiful goddess curves into my bed and sitting on my face while I suck on her huge hairy pissflaps. You're no man at all if you've never had a hirsute harlot straddle your face and bury your nose in her huge forested beef curtains while she brings up her period blobs for you to feast on.

She really is fucking phenomenal on Veep.

jewfus are best

How many of these women have you masturbated to?

31 for me.

Do cuntwings droop because of age?

She's honestly gotten better with age.

My jewfu baby, gonna give me lovin, when that pussy used up let me put u in the oven

How can one race produce so many qts

Yeah it's an awesome show. They actaully go waaaay out of their way to not be liberal dipshits. I figured the entire show would be jon stewart level liberal "LOL REPUBLICANS".

It's not at all.

did she win another emmy?

they're going to follow around an ex-prez

book signings
grocery store openings
etc

They never explicitly put Selina into either bracket. She's a little Democratic, but that's just her exploiting the easy path for her own gain.

Incredible show, politically, especially when every other political show dick-sucks Democrats. See: Braindead.

I happen to be watching Veep right this second. It's great, I pity anyone who doesn't watch it

Also JLD a top MILF

>jews
>race

Hollywood actors too political. No one gives a fuck who you vote for.

she's going back to being vice pres

FFS
F
S

veep is kino

Veep is the best comedy on TV. First season was just ok but it's been great from season 2 on.

Not this time Mr. Goldstein

Veep is great, thick of it is better.
As a side note I wish I was her boy toy.

> Catherine is Kiefer Sutherland daughter

Know else was Jewish?

>tfw no jew gf

I watch Veep, OP.

>swn be your mommy

They basically portray everyone as selfish assholes that only give a shit about keeping their jobs and furthering their careers.

truly god's chosen people

Veep is a political show that isn't weighed down in ideology. Selina isn't a role model because she's a narcissist and incompetent so the show isn't all "This is how great a woman president would be." She just fails into success and falls upwards along with her neurotic staff. It's great.

>tfw no jewish gf to make you into a proper, functioning adult because she doesn't want to let her parents down.
>tfw she will discipline you by making you get a job and dressing nicer and giving her a baby right away

Veep's great, that said, this season, they really flanderized Selina, made her truly an awful person this season instead of a struggling narcissist. Same with Gary, from somewhat level-headed beta male to full-on creepy cuck

I found it harder to believe that Moe and Curly were actually brothers
I knew Larry was a Jew before I even knew what a Jew was

> hag

Yeah but we got a mommycore lesbian subplot for next season so all is forgiven.

Not if it constantly gets nominated and wine a shit load of awards

How many Emmys did she win for Seinfeld?

I was very surprise that they went that route with Catherine but I guess it makes sense she has so much mommy issue.

Also Is Veep one of the few shows that has mother/daughter incest?

She's one of the hottest women in media.

she is way hotter now than when she was on seinfeld. why couldnt she be this hot back then?