This made me think

They fucking killed him, didn't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbXI0WSlTGw
books.google.com/books?id=chs_lilPFLwC&lpg=PA473&ots=FAMPiEHoQ6&dq=kennedy addison's glow&pg=PA473&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Select_Committee_on_Assassinations#Conclusions_regarding_the_Kennedy_assassination
americanfreepress.net/PDF/Final_Judgment.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=hKFshsuPFh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no the lawyer lives through the whole movie

The grassy knoll

>the official report says the kill shot came from behind
>the exit wound is on the back of his head

wew lads!

Yes, but it's in a movie, and movies are fiction, so anyone who now says it IRL is an idiot who took a fictional movie serious.

Apropos, Kevin Costner is an unbelievably shitty actor, I believe his only good role was Dances with Wolves.

If he was shot in the front of the head he would've slumped back, but he doesn't his face flies forward.

If he had been shot in the face there would be blood on the trunk of the car that would've gotten on Jackie Kennedy and the Secret Service Agent who both crawled around on the back.

Have you not seen the autopsy photo?

The entire back of his head is missing

The entire frontal lobe is missing. Also notice how all the blood is inside the car.

Disinfo please go

youtube.com/watch?v=JbXI0WSlTGw

Ya, this sure looks like someone being shot in the back of the head. Fuck off idiot.

Best political thriller

10/10 OST

You guys don't think that shooting the part of the body that controls the movements of the rest of the body might lead to some weird movements?

BACK

AND TO THE LEFT

Magneto killed him trying to save him, because he was a mutant.

Reminder that anyone who says that Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone gunman and was solely responsible for killing Kennedy just cause he was a muh gommie is a Zionist shill out to get you.

The momentum of the hit would naturally force the head forward, and in the time it takes a bullet to do damage the body doesn't have enough time to react to any extraneous chemical signals sent from the brain.

What was his mutant power then?

I mean you can see every part of his head move towards the front of the vehicle in the direction of the momentum of a bullet hitting him from behind.

taming strange

magic bullet theory

swimming in pussy

Yes, getting shot in the back of the head makes you violently jolt backwards towards the shot.

Will the Noses please leave?

His head moves backwards, then you see a dead man collapse and slump forwards.

You are just baiting now, nobody is this stupid.

How this movie even got made? It is one of the most thought provoking movies out there.

he had a good heart

I don't care.

The only thing I feel is extreme empathy for Jackie O. She didn't deserve to see her dear husband's head explode.

But I have a weird empathy gland...

->
Anything that happens in a movie will never again be taken seriously in real life.

He was legit a mutant irl.

books.google.com/books?id=chs_lilPFLwC&lpg=PA473&ots=FAMPiEHoQ6&dq=kennedy addison's glow&pg=PA473&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

he hid it very well then

>But I have a weird empathy gland...
It's called a vagina

Yes. Just look at who it benefited.

>Israel
JFK never had sympathy for the Jewish people, he was a lot harder on the Israeli government than any other President before him. But the biggest thing was that JFK demanded Israel stop its nuclear weapons program.

>The CIA
After the Bay of Pigs and Operation Northwoods, JFK pretty much despised the CIA and planned to end it and it's imperial empire.

>Bankers
He was going to implant a silver standard currency into America, making the Federal Reserve powerless

>The NWO
JFK said, only a week before he died, that he planned to uncover any secret society within the US government.

>Lee Harvey Oswald
Oswald had a lot of beef with the Mafia, he was either gonna die in prison or by the hands of the Italians. The CIA payed the Mafia off and released Oswald from jail, allowing him to get off scott free as long as he takes the blame for the assassination. Of course, the CIA didn't tell him the full plan...

Speed is a hell of a drug.

You'd have to be one cold-hearted motherfucker to not feel bad for her.

He clearly rebounds off Jackie you dumb cunt.

What about The Postman?

Ben Gurion was pretty much the top conspirator here, what with the Dimona plant and all like you mentioned.

The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot
believe it exists.

in the 1978 investigations, the government found reason to believe there had been two shooters and a conspiracy. they couldn't specify the magnitude of the conspiracy but they did claim every logical suspect was innocent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Select_Committee_on_Assassinations#Conclusions_regarding_the_Kennedy_assassination

It's obvious. It was (((Donald Trump))) all along.

It was eristic performance art.

All of his "historical" films tinker with the truth to make it more exciting.

That being said, there's literally no chance the magic bullet could have done all that shit and come out looking like a perfect bullet.

>the nwo
I'm pretty sure that it's common for Presidential candidates to play lip service to conspiracy theorists. Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton made comments about popular conspiracy theories. Donald Trump going so far as to be interviewed by Alex Jones.

>trump is going to decalsify our pineal glands
wtf I love trump now

>the epitome of the glamorous modern American family
>the first celebrities people felt an intimate connection with, tons of home movies and candid photos exposed to the public
>the defining image of her family is her trying to hold her husband's brain together in her hands

Jackie's life would be a real grade-A tragedy if it didn't involve a president's murder too. That sort of overshadows her

Who should play her in the inevitable biopic?

Also Yitzak Rabin was in Dallas the same day as the assassination on a tour of US military facilities.
It goes beyond Dimona BUT that is a major issue. JFK had cut Israel's funding and was a supporter of Nasser, he condemned Israel's taking of Egypt's territory. He also wanted Israel to take back 10% of the Palestinians who were expelled. After he died LBj dropped the pressure to end their nuclear weapons program, he increased their aid, and he allowed the Israeli's to buy advanced weaponry and aircraft with that aid.
JFK also had been involved with mob boss Myer Lansky who was also a Zionist that supplied info to the CIA.
Everything points to a CIA/Mossad cooperation.

Isn't Hershlag doing it

If you like the movie, you gotta read the book, and get many many more details and facts.

Also an explanation of what the hell was going on in that airport restroom scene.

oh shit I think you're right

If you liked that book then read this one.

americanfreepress.net/PDF/Final_Judgment.pdf

You're very much hearing one side of the story

If there was a huge conspiracy, don't you think this movie would have died in development hell?

thanks user, will check it out

Best editing ever

JFK
BLOWN AWAY
WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY

Tommy Lee Jones was in both those movies.

>>This is Louisiana, chief. How the hell do you know who your daddy is? 'Cause your mama told ya so.

What did he mean by this?

forgot Michael Rooker was in that. fuckin love JFK. love that Stone commentary track too

>Oh that's right I just remembered we forgot our rifles, so we didn't catch any pheasants that day.

I'm very sorry David, but I'm going to have to place you under arrest?

>Why?

Quite frankly, I find your story unbelievable.

>Really?! Which part?

according to Garrison's book, David Ferrie looked even more ridiculous IRL. It would seem that actually tried to tone him down for the movie, and he still looks like a cartoon character.

You a fine lookin man, mr. garrison

youtube.com/watch?v=hKFshsuPFh0

When I look at the view it's obvious from the initial jolt foreward to the exit would he wasn't shot from the right (knoll). I do think though that since the exit wound is quite far to the right it's plausible that the shot came from one of the other buildings to the south of the book depository and to JFK's left. The jolt forward could be explained by the fact that your neck bends forward slightly easier than to the side.

>Implying she felt bad about a husband dying who fucked every woman possible didn't make her feel like shit like she wasn't enough

>it's a US Govt kills their own president episode

It was 28 years after the assassination. Supposing the average age of the conspirators was ~40, most of them would be pushing 70 at the time. Also .

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.