Civil War

Wow this is such kino. Who agrees?
Please participate in this thread! I'm a big Marvel fan. Got a pizza in the oven and I want to watch some more kino. Feel free to suggest something.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2b859y_guyver-dark-hero-part-1-of-3_shortfilms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys

Rude

I heartily recommend Rick and Morty, 'tis an epic 'toon indeed, though not suitable for young'uns! Be prepared for feels. Check out the sub for lots of laughs and analysis.

------

Stand up for your rights my brothers! Join the fightback at reddit.com/r/mensrights

Fuck off, retard.

Marvel have some dope visual effects. I am rewatching Iron Man 2 right motherfucking now.

@74485894

Thank you my good sir! Neat signature too, I'm liking this...red pill. Hahah.

the most insubstantial, infantile movie I have ever seen.

Ah brother! If you enjoyed the Civil War joint, then I wholeheartedly recommend you the cinematic triumph that is Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Extended Edition)! I have some pizza rolls and Mountain Dew Baja Blast if you wish to partake!

I'll have to check out Rick and Morty!

Oh that's one of my favorite movies!
Enjoy!

Heh, to each their own. I think it's kino t b h.

I saw that too. But not the extended edition. Maybe I'll watch that kino tonight too. Sounds yum!

It is bro!

Great kino

Yes great kino

Hehe... Kino.

So what's the verdict? Cap is the alpha male who trusts his own judgement and Tony the cuck apologist? Ya I agree.

kino baby!

>/film/ any day now

Enjoy it while you can fucktards

Yo

Thanks looks good

You'll probably be able to find the first one somewhere but the sequel (and my favorite) is nearly impossible to find. It was only released on VHS.
Although the first one does star Mark Hamil, so that's fun.

Found both. Gonna check them out tonight.
dailymotion.com/video/x2b859y_guyver-dark-hero-part-1-of-3_shortfilms
Here's the second one in case you're looking for it

Oh shit! I love you user. 4th grade flashbacks, here I come.

No problem :-)
Parts 2 and 3 are on there too

why the fuck was there a camera pointed at an isolated old road in the woods in 1992?

Not even pointed down the road like traffic cams are today, just at a random point in the road.

Best film of the year haha. :)

It was all a part of the masked man's master plan. Don't you get it?

Why is everyone here fucking retarded?

You're on Cred Forums

I love kino

Kill yourself reddit faggot.

Why are you here?

Jesus Christ, why are Marvel threads so boring compared to...

...kino?

Reddit

Yea if not for a coincidence like that the events of the film wouldn't of happened.

Reddit