twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Links

will we see Snodgrass tits in the final episode? tune in tonight

Top kek russell

Kind of late, senpai
Principal is going to be there with the superintendent

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

WHAT IN THE FUCK

So is next season going to be giallo/slasher with Belinda going on a roaring rampage of revenge?

YOU CAN'T DO THAT

WHAT THE SHIT! I JUST FINISHED THE EPISODE

To be fair, Belinda is too fucking obvious:

Possible suspects: Bill Murray's character, Russell (the shooter was kind of skinny), Gamby's ex's new boyfriend, the meathead neighbor who Gamby KOed?

What. The. Fuck. Bros.

This was supposed to be a comfy show ;_;

Great finale

Has to be Lee. Sacrificed his own car.

It was either Russell or the chick that Gamby banged and can't stand.

Would have been better if Belinda just killed herself in the parking lot.

Given that season two is supposed to be about exploring the Freudian excuse reasons why Gamby and Russell are as fucked up as they are, would have made more sense to sour their entire triumph with Belinda taking her life and have season two deal with the fall-out

It was the skinny guy

This

It was never a comfy show. If it was comfy show, SJWs would not be shitting their pants with rage over the show showing white men get one over on the black woman who took their job promotion

No reason to think it's her though she was always until the end trying to get in his good graces. It's Lee who is legitimately sick as fuck. He even seemed to be implying he planned to spin it all on Gamby anyway. What a dark Lynchian turn suddenly those final couple minutes wew

It's Russel. The psycho teacher would fit IF she didn't burn Russel's car too. Maybe Gamby's car caught Russel's on fire but not likely.

>cliffhanger

God...Dammit....

It probably will end up being Belinda, but with Russell setting Gamby up by blaming it all on him.

How he spoke at the flag pole was odd, almost like he wanted proof to give Belinda

Jesus Christ that took a turn bros

...was it Russel??

Holy fuck, I was not expecting that.

When the fuck does season 2 come out?

Next year. It's the last season

Will the AV Club ever review anymore episodes?

Why only two seasons?
Eastbound and down was shit and had several seasons

I like his daughter.

The shooter is probably (if not definitely) Russell, but thinking it to be someone hired by Belinda at first had a more powerful impact on me. Like, here are these guys ruining another person's entire life, everything ends up good for them (especially Gamby), and BAM. She's back, and Gamby's shot. I didn't know there would be a season 2, so I thought that whole thing was great and morbid and... man...

Really fucking good finale.

I was loving these but for some reason they haven't updated since The Good Book.

Yes.

too problematic

theyre awful

>nice skin
>tall
>wholesome body
What's not to like

You know, part of me wishes Russell was shot instead. Partly because then Gamby (who felt remorse) would be left to try and find the shooter, as well as the fact that being shot would give us the plot device to have us get inside of Russell's head and find out why he's as fucked up as he is

Also, to go with that, Russell getting shot would be the perfect excuse to have Russell turn on Gamby. Especially if Russell thinks Gamby arranged the hit

>5'2"
>tall

disagree, Gamby questioning who it was and Russell's guilt is more interesting

Eastbound is significantly better than vice principals pleb

>nice skin

I want to fuck that fat little daughter

Holy shit that ending

Y'all think Russell ordered the hit or it was Brown's henchman from the second episode?

>still goes to AV club

It was Russell.

The man is pure evil.

This is bullshit

holy FUCK. such a satisfying finale. we saw the fruits of all their labor, untainted until the very end when you KNEW something was coming. And it wasnt just the car on fire, which i'll be was the origianl idea until someone in the writer's room was like

>yeah no they did some seriously fucked up shit and the repercussions need to be bad

>well there cars are on fire

>no i want a shooter too

jesus fuck that was nice.

Holy fucking shit. So next season will be Russell running the school with Gamby trying to wrestle it away from him.

I wanted the fistfight to last longer.

WHO DAT
WHO DAT

Yeah, I expected him to be recording it with his pen.

i wish Cred Forums watched this show

It was fucking amazing friend.

russel is an idiot

when will a girl smile at me like this?

her chin is like ASR

I was expecting Russell to kill Micha the moment he heard the good news

This show is brilliant

>that ending
wtf

I prefer slutty whore teacher

>nice skin
Buffalo Bill, is that you?

nope

It was a dream, niggers, and you ALL fell for it...

>all these people saying it was Russell
It's too obvious. It's either the tall Indian assistant to brown, the brunette or maybe Russell

Why do people think Russell would shoot somebody?

It is the neighbor.

holy shit

that would be hella lame

>the neighbor
Did you see how big the neighbor was? The shooter's arms are a skinny length, about Russell/brunette strength. Could be the stepdad too, very odd how nice he is, and with gambit out of the way he could have a "slice of his daughter"

Guys it can't be Russell right? I mean he spits in coffee, calls the cops, and makes books about secrets... Russell is wayyy too much of a bitch to pull off something like that

avclub.com/tvclub/vice-principals-finale-shoots-heart-more-ways-one-242783

so who was it Cred Forums?

Did that guy have long hair? I forget.

Its the teacher he fucked but constantly ignores.

i thought it was one of her sons

Ultra left field guess: Gamby's ex wife because she can't stand to see him succeed.

they in philly bruh

The seriousness of the mask doesn't fit the style of this show

Ultra patrician choice: deShawn.

I think he wore it in a ponytail

this

RAY

At least we can all agree on the body being wholesome right

whats her name?

that mask is unsettling as fuck man... normally that stuff doesn't bother me but I'm having a hard time sleeping

danny mcbride is same character in everything

I think it's Belinda's assistant. He is 6'2'' and he has the same build as the guy that shot Gamby. I don't see it being Russell because he sounded like he had no idea what was going on when Gamby walkied him. Not sure what he was trying to do at the flag pole. Maybe he was just testing Gamby to see if he'd crack under all the guilt. He's tested him like that before.

Vulture just gave up completely. I only read because of the butthurt.

Whats the motive?He seemed to feel sorry for Gamby? Why burn both cars?

God damn it when his family surprised Gamby in his apartment for a second time and he threw his fucking computer across the room again and broke that lamp I died laughing

>....and he blamed it Ray again.

He's been doing a sort of war with Gamby for Gamby's kid (see the horse riding vs motorcross subplot).

I agree. Ray is a genuinely nice guy and Gamby even gave the dirt bike to his daughter so that she could bond with Ray. It's definitely not Ray.

It is either someone that Russell hired (he wouldn't do that himself and isn't that tall) or it is Belinda's assistant. It would be very very odd if it turned out to be her oldest son but I don't think he was that tall either. And for all the people saying it's the teacher that he keeps ignoring...yeah fucking right lol

Shame this show won't win any awards -- it's perfect.

everything? like at most 4 or 5 different things. Most which no one knows about. You play on your strengths as an actor and he's doing better than 93% of hollywood

I told my brother that it was Belinda's assistant and he said he's too tall. Is he right? I don't remember how tall he was

FYI, there really isn't a second season. Season 1 is split up into two. The last half is its last.

This is going to be hype.

Friendly reminder to stop what you're doing and watch Observe & Report right now if you think Jody Hill is a genius and you haven't seen it

So we have to wait till fall next year for the second half?

In his bio it states that he is 6'2'' which fits perfectly with how much taller he appeared when standing next to Gamby. I believe that he was standing on the curb which adds a few inches but he did look to be around 4-5 inches taller which, again, lines up perfectly. His body type also matches the shooters frame.

That ending was something else

Only actual possible suspects:

Russell
Gale
Ms. Abbot
Bill Hayden
Principal Welles

Yep.

This is a contained story. The show is going to end with someone dead and someone in prison.

did the guy intend to just maim gamby because if he wanted to kill him he would've just shot his chest right?

yeah forgot bill murray.

Don't forget the assistant

since it's already mostly filmed why not do it earlier. I don't want to wait for shit already filmed.

Not really. It's two seasons and Hill/McBride filmed both seasons back to back so that they could force HBO into a situation where they couldn't bribe them to keep the show going past season two, by way of having all the episodes filmed so that they could walk away once season two wrapped without any attempts to keep the show going ala EB&D

That was a good ending

they need to do the second half airing after Westworld in October. What else do they have?

Girls? is that awful show still on?

Bill Murray to me was just a sorta throwaway cameo

I really can't see it being him

You people are idiots. Why in the holy fuck would Bill Murray shoot him? Why in the fuck would Bill shoot him. He didn't even fire him yet. Jesus, you people...It can only be Russell, someone Russell hired, or Belinda's assistant/hired help. That's it.

Girls not till next year and think its series finale.

Ballers? IDK, HBO has become pretty bad since Boardwalk empire ended

thought ballers had season finale same as vice principals?

me nope one more episode

The last season of girls was good fuck off

sup, reddit

go to bed Lena

nah, the shooter is small, but he was on the pavement

ballers is so dull

It's coming back in early 2017

That knife is definitely going to be used on someone, right?

since it was emmy night I think the black woman should win next year. i really hate I don't know her name :(

it's Bitch

sassy brown sista?

Kek. But really, she gave one of the best performances this year.

damn is this her?

yes

her tits looked damn good in the traintrack scene

Kimberly Hebert Gregory

Funny that you mention that. I thought for sure that the shooter was going to pull out the knife, not a gun.

Is this a thing you do when you're out in public? Like if you saw a girl walking down the street would your mind automatically seek out the one thing you can critizise about her?

It's fucking destructive man, you can't go through life like that.

This
A delicious lynchian turn

>Like if you saw a girl walking down the street would your mind automatically seek out the one thing you can critizise about her?
yes, it is a great way to put women in place and not trying to please her like all other desperate twat

t. pickup artist

Post grils from the show.

this

I honestly cant remember the last time I saw a mask that fucking spooked me out that hard.

Is it because its oversized?

fuck.

Does anyone else like her more than Snodgrass, I know the show wants people to like the traditional blonde beauty. But I feel like she's better, probably more fun to be around and even if crazy, more loyal.

it is the blood from the eyes

I want to fuck the shit out of her. She really turns me on.

yeah the blonde is ugly anyway

I only saw it as warpaint. It was painful having to go and check the image above.

Jesus christ, where did they even find a mask like that?

>COMEDY SHOW
>SHOT BY A NIGGA IN THE FINALE

#BLM

Shes not as hot as the other teacher, but I would love to have sex with a crazy slut like her

It was the principal from the rival school.

the breastfeeding woman? Why would she want to murder Gamby?

Theres no way it was Russell who shot Gamby.

Russell is bad with physical confrontation (his neighbour and Brown beat him up) - if he was capable of shooting someone he would have done it already and he was happy with the outcome of him and Gamby being principal.

Yes but tbqhwuf he's doing it well and I don't really mind it, unlike Will Ferrell or Cera, who also always do the same thing, except it's a shitty thing.

Who is the skinny guy? I don't recall one particularly important.

The shooter deliberately shot him in the shoulder and in the right lower quadrant where there are no vital organs, so did not want him to die. I don't think it's Russell; he would have done it in a safer place and opted to make sure to kill him. If he had done something, it would be to use the pen and record him saying something implicating.

Will Ferrell is confirmed to have a small role, so it could be him.

I'm not sure if the show jumped the shark or if it took a lynchean turn.

I was not expecting such a shocking cliffhanger. It wasnt belinda brown herself, but whoever did it was definitely working for her

My money is on Blythe, that guy from episode 2 who Brown introduces as her "associate".

Lizzy the Lezzy fans are NOT allowed here.

Congrats. You are a fag for traps.

CHEERLEADER IS BEST GIRL FAMBO

ON THE STAFF SIDE ITS BLONDE, THEN MOUSEY GLASSES SLUT IS DECE, WOULD AS LONG AS NOBODY FOUND OUT

reminds me of Hailee steinfeld

Fucking Belinda

>Hayden has beef over his ex
>Sleeps with Abbott
>She mentions the binder and plants the seed to fuck over Gamby
>Come to today
>Hayden connects the dots
>Realizes they can do anything and Belinda will be assumed
>Convinces Abbott to shoot Gamby
Just like Columbo, no one saw him coming

...just one more thing... Was Swift in on it?

>Eastbound and down was shit

here's your (you) you fucking asshole

>posting on Cred Forums
>AS LONG AS NOBODY FOUND OUT
>implying sleeping with any woman wouldn't be an improvement for you

I like this theory

Nice theory user

I want her to suck my balls dry and then fart on me.

TOPKEK LE NOBODY ON Cred Forums GETS PUSSY

Oh and also I feel like you are missing secondary chars. Lee's wife is pretty hot, Gamby's ex-wife is pretty disgusting and trash tbqh.

Give me smallfu and I'll be fine.

Requesting webm of Snodgrass being cute and touching her cheeks after Gamby left her classroom.

Who is this whore???

secretary

Post lewds senpai

wut

Requesting Snodgrass' ass.

Seeing how It's only 2 seasons for this show, then it's done.

I have a strong feeling Lee has a part in it, episode 4 or so they find the connection. Episodes 1-2 Gamby recovering, 3 gamby/lee try hard to figure it out.

Not too sure after that, I would expect the series ending with lee getting arrested. Gamby and snodgrass kiss as the police car drive off.

The black principal has to come back though.

You're right, thanks for making sense of things. It's lee for sure now I feel like.

Gamby has no one else who understands that Lee is an out of control sociopath, besides Belinda.

So episode 6 or so I'd guess he figures out she is literally the only one who understands what Lee is. They had Lee blurt out and act the way he did so that Belinda would see Lee was the true monster and Gamby was a mere patsy.

FUCK THIS WHORE IS HOT

If her kids and husband moved back to Philly what keeps Belinda around?

I'll just post if myself then.

Only 9 episodes? Started watching last weekens, fucking great show. I'll have to check out eastbound and down next.

Alcoholism, too much of a mess to let her kids see her this way. She is a prideful character and would take a lot of shame if such a thing occurred.

If she went to philly she loses and moving away from philly was a complete failure, the kids wouldn't let her stop hearing about it.

All this talk about the ending but did anyone else legitimately tear up when Gamby revealed the dirt bike?

it was pretty nice but a crappy bike so no

you are patrician m8, severely underrated.

Vice principal?

dood w33d

>no raise

it fits

It wasn't Russel himself. Russel's body language is easy to read, it's just the way Walton Goggins moves through space, it's really easy to recognise. Either Walton is even better actor than I thought, or it wasn't him.

Might be the meathead neighbor from across the street.

Ray? I mean it would be obvious since he said he wanted the daughter to himself.

Bill Hayden? Revenge for fucking Snodgrass.

Someone from the rival school?

Wildcard: Russell's wife's mother.

it's weird that i watched the finale of justified the other day, and ray gets shot by lee russell

SO FUCKING GOOD.

we need more Snodgrass in season 2. fuck everything else

Is Russel gay?

no he just wears bowties and is duckfooted

The thing that I find the most hilarious in this show is Ray and Neal interaction it's comedy gold

Check out The Foot Fistway and Observe and Report for more Mcbride/Hillkino.

snodgrass is shit waifu

mm delicious Taylor.

And holy shit that ending.

He's married to the hottest woman in the town, no way he's gay getting to tap that.

>you will never be this happy

>He's married to the hottest woman in the town

she's alright..

>its a jody hill 'slow-mo walk down hall with music' episode

literally never gets old

개새끼야

I don't speak Zerg

His daughter in this show as a nice fat ass. I want to deep dick her so bad

she is an underage marshmallow, you are mentally ill.

>underage

get your ass back to r/eddit my friendly neighborhood cancer

Based Taylor posting poster.

she is a delight.

>Might be the meathead neighbor from across the street
DING DING DING

Seems too short to be him, with the sidewalk he should tower over Gamby more than this

>Might be the meathead neighbor from across the street.
Too insignificant of a character. It would be a waste.

>ray
Too contrived. He got what he wanted and Ray isn't the type who'd resort to violence.

>bill
Over the top and it doesn't fit the character.

>rival school
Makes no sense, since that plot is already done. What would they get out of it? Why would they wait so long after the game?

>russell's mother-in-law
No motive.

It's clearly either Belinda (or someone whom she hired) or Russel (or someone whom he hired). Obvious choice is Belinda, but my bet is on Russel. That's why he took aimed shots and didn't kill him straight away. He just wanted to scare him and maybe get a few months to establish himself as the principal.

if it’s not Lee directly, he might have had someone do it. he jokingly floated the idea about that when the neighbor dude was giving him shit.

somethign about
>fuck i'm thinking about just shootin him. I'll have one of those degenerates from ISS to do it"

>Schools football team is The Warriors
>Mask shooter is wearing is a Native American Warrior

This has to mean something

inorite

Friends, autists, cunnymen, lend me your ears!

This show is not the kind of show where things come back or matter really. A lot of you have not understood that

>Oh she's gonna tell Snodgrass about the binder!
>The neighbors gonna be back

etc

No.

This isnt a mystery. It's not that kind of show. It's Lee Russell. Simple. He's genuinely fucked up and it's been alluded to constantly. He's willing to do insane shit, he's suicidal, and he wanted the job w. carnal passion.

Yes he's a silly dandy but he's also a twisted fucking psychopath

Shot by the stable owner

damn didnt think of that one

him or bill murray maybe

He was shot by a kid that he suspended, possibly the kid from the fire drill.

Neighborposters are fucking retarded.

Pretty much this

Motherfuckers are acting like shit's scooby doo and is a random to guess char. How the fuck would they make 9 episodes of that interesting.

Really makes you think...

imgur.com/jP9SxS2

It doesnt. she was infatuated w/ gamby like a child, no vitriol. No motive, especially against russell.

I also saw that reddit link

It looks that way since some retard took it with their phone

when someone did a proper capture they showed heres have a heel, shooters don't.

I honestly want you all to sit the fuck down

and think

What the fuck could they do for 9 episodes if the shooter isn't lee.

see

That's not really an argument though is it? How can you base the cliffhanger's reveal on the pure basis of "What else can the show do?"

WHAT

THE

FUCK

ARE

YOU

TALKING

ABOUT

Explain how the fuck they revolve the next 9 episodes around that and what do we have to even base that off of. Once again this is not fucking scooby doo.

Lee has the personality type, Lee did it to his car too to probably frame Belinda or something. Everything points to Lee.

Explain why the stable owner would fuck up Lee's car.

>I also saw that reddit link

holy shit, there are people there adamant there that it is Belinda's husband

Those people are fucking retards, his motivations are extremely low. To win some pussy back? Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

The killer looked Gamby right in the eyes before he killed him. Do you think someone who doesn't know him gives a fuck about seeing him before he dies? Fuck no, sneak up behind him blow his brains out run off.

I swear people are retarded.

snodgrass has a big back

>before he killed him

Gamby doesn't die, you idiot.

For you.

hahaha what the actual fuck

that fucking ending mang

Now that the dust has had time to settle and we can all agree that Lee Russell is the shooter: Why not kill?

1. Bad shot?
2. Figured that'd be enough to kill?
3. Just wound to take him out of the game?
4._________________?

Because otherwise it would have to foster pity and endearment from the rest of the staff

Killed shot, you knew what I meant.

There is no fucking reason to look into gamby's eyes before killing him. Run up from behind shoot, Pull up ask everything okay, shoot drive off or something like that.

The look into the eyes is some Lee type shit.

agreed

No more Vice Principals
No more MDE

Where to get laughs now, bros?

That beard is godlike.

Swift is like the cutest person ever

I just want to do so many lewd things

do you think they fucked afterwards?

If he's willing to kill to become principal, then why spend so much time working on complicated schemes to get rid of Belinda instead of just killing her too?

bc Gamby would know

now he's accrued all the evidence showing that Gamby fucked w/ Belinda, not him, as he said

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

scream queens comes back tomorrow boiz

>muh theories

It's obviously Russel.

ole blues clues ass niggas

yeah, they'd make it that obvious and Russel would totaly kill Gamby for the job even though when Gamby told him Belinda would fire him and offer Gamby the position of second in command, Russel told him "fuck it, you deserve it more than me anyway. I'm of no use to you".
Russel likes Gamby, he's his only friend and even though Russel is a complete psycho, he isnt a murderer.

The teachers know Russel and Gamby are hiding something.

s u b s c r i p t i o n s

i dont think it's russel at all, but i dont think he's that committed to gamby. they had those moments of solidarity but now gamby is the only one left in his way to be principal. i think he would turn on him now more than ever. we know he's a ruthless dude. burning his own car along with gamby's wouldn't be a problem for him, but i don't think he shot him at all.

Gamby only knows because Russell let him in on the plan. He might had suspected, but in that case Russell could have just killed the both of them. I'm still not convinced. I think Belinda is the most likely suspect. Even going by the logic that the show is episodic and things don't come back after a while, the audience might find out it's her the very first episode of next season and it's like a reverse of the first with her fucking with them trying not to get caught. They burned down her house and ruined her life for fucks sake, I think she has a great motive.

I hope it's not Russell. I like them as bros.

what the fuck

>no DeShaun

POWER RANKINGS ON WHO MIGHT HAVE SHOT GAMBY

YEAH, THAT SOUNDS PRETTY LIKELY TIER

>RUSSEL
>BELINDA
>BELINDA'S WEIRD ASS ASSISTANT THAT DISAPPEARED MID SEASON

YOU ARE JOKING RIGHT? TIER

>ABBOTT
>BILL

YOU MIGHT BE RETARDED TIER

>BELINDA'S EX
>STABLE OWNER

YOU ARE LEGITIMATELY MENTALLY RETARDED TIER

>NEIGHBOR
>DESHAUN

does anyone have a picture of Belindas assistant?

I honestly can't remember him/her

It was supetintendent Haas
C'mon isnt that obvious?

who could burn the cars
>Russell
>Ms Abbott

who could send a shooter
>Belinda

Blythe Sason? Here you go.

The shooter is actually the old receptionist who got fired

Updated playlist based on Tunefind

Let me know if I missed anything. Some classical pieces don't seem to be on Spotify

open.spotify.com/user/bejr/playlist/4YhN3QYZM6AL3BRAai6KBO

Belinda would target Lee not Gamby

For what purpose?

>everyone ignoring the obvious double twist
Gamby will start off believing Belinda was responsible for the shooting, only for her to appear and convince him that Russell framed her. Later he'll realize she actually framed Russell.

Ray is the best husbando he would never do that

Thought she would be there with the cops and they get busted as fuck!

same

It was the chick Gamby fucked and dump, dumbfucks.

Why would she burn Lee's car?

Why not her unemployed criminal husband from Philly. I heard people will stab you up and rob you out there.

Man Snodgrass had a big ass in this scene

psycho bitch

Trying to get him on tape admitting illegal activity like burning the house down. And even with what he said he could do some editing to make it look like he admitted it.

She would have revealed herself to him if that was true

you're not that smart

you're not as smart as you think

First half Fall second half Spring like semesters at school.

>She would have revealed herself to him if that was true

no

I thought you had a good point until you completely contradicted yourself.
>not the kind of show where things come back or matter
>it's been alluded to constantly

It's Brown. Maybe it's not her in the mask, but it's got to be her behind it. It's not the type of show to have a twist.

Miss Swift is best girl?

>Seen cheering for him and still seeking his approval

NOPE

Getting blanked in the corridor was the last straw.

>this fucking episode

>This shot tells us Lee is a sick fuck as he's willing to light a house on fire
>This shot tells us Lee is making it clear he has evidence against Gamby
>This scene tells us Lee is suicidial
>etc etc

vs.

>Muh random Scooby Doo theory

Shes obsessed and jealous, what's the point of killing him if he doesn't know it's her? Where's the satisfaction?

Look at the state of these people
>Jody Hill looking like a creep
>Danny Mcbride looking stoned
>Snodgrass doesn't want to be there
>Brown wearing a helmet
>Walton Goggins looking based

you can just barely see the person's eyes under the mask. spooky

Yet she doesnt even sabotage relationship w/ binder first

If I cant have him, no one will. The end route of all jealous obsessives.

aw shit i thought it was Rami from The League this whole time haha

>Walton Goggins looking like a gay fucboi and ridiculous.

This is what I'm thinking. I think she got to Lee first, and he wormed his way out of it saying he would get proof Gamby was the leader. Hence why he was asking all those leading questions at the flag pole, he was probably recording it for Belinda.

I don't think Lee would do the shooting, but i think he's going to be indirectly responsible for shifting blame

Its the guy from the pony-club, dumbfucks.

They look happy and comfy, you need to chill

This doesn't change the fact that you'd want the victim to know you did it

says who

is goggins a fag?

what are some other shows that start silly but end up being fucked up?

black adder

this might be good
the season way more focused on Gamby and not knowing who to trust.

the sopranos

no you are

yes

Y'all ever seen real pussies before?

Eastbound and Down (same writer/creator of this) has it's fair share of comedy and darkness

it's not a gradual build like this however, it's more interspersed

she did it

This show is a lot darker than eastbound and down

not really. Besides the final scene of course

Just what the hell was that ending

KINO
I
N
O

Belinda brown is responsible for burning their cars and shooting Gamby.

Tanqueray tattoo on her back, hood husband, hood kids, trying to suck strange cock, shakin' that ass all over the place, pissing on a cop car because "fuck the po-po"....bitch is straight up hood, and now she's getting her niggas to help her get revenge for having her house burned down, losing her job, and her kids.

Who is the Maggie character in Vice Principals?

Janelle? Ray?

i had goggins pegged as chaotic evil from episode 1, but went back and forth pretty much every episode (especially when he bitched out in front of his /fit/ neighbor), but this episode confirms it: it was him. great ending.

Literally so is everyone else besides people who think it was Belinda or Russel (or of course someone sent by Belinda/Russel). Nobody (Ray, neighbor, crazy teacher that wants to fuck Gamby, Hayden) has motivation to torch Gamby AND Russels cars. It was either Belinda or it was Russel trying to make Gamby think it was Belinda

Fucking Ray's face when Gamby tells Gale
>You know what? I could open you up with this... but I'm not.

Best step-dad

I stopped watching after the first two episodes because it felt kinda boring/generic. Today I started watching because of this thread.

This show just got better and better after the second episode, weird but great.

what a qtpi

Found the teenager.
Thanks for killing the thread, fucko

If he killed brown he would still have to compete with gamby for the job. Then if he kills gamby, that would give russel a huge MO if the police get involved.
This way he can stay out of the spotlight by saying Brown wanted revenge and is still able to throw gamby under the bus by somehow proving gamby was the one who set her house on fire or something (Perhaps he found the brooch gamby sold)

>by somehow proving gamby was the one who set her house on fire or something

Why do you think he stole some of her shit?

Lee is going to plant that stolen shit on Gamby.

>"It's not the type of show to have a twist."
>season literally ended with a Who Shot Him cliffhanger