Why is this movie so fucking good?

Why is this movie so fucking good?

it's pretty bad

It's truthful. Aliens are just demons. Don't fall for it when the time comes.

VAMONOS

It's a slow boil movie with a decent payoff at the end. Plus he was coming off The Sixth Sense so part of you expected it to be spooky scary ghosts but it turned out to be fucking aliens that hate water.

Swing away.

The movie's great until they leave the cellar.

shit film

m. night shymalashiggy only made two good movies: sixth sense and unbreakable

Plus it had funny quips to break the tension

It was a great movie because it really didn't show the monster clearly. They were so adamant that the aliens were not real as well and just the reactions to them were so good. Like when watching them on TV and what not, it was more accurate then most movies where everyone gets into the car, or has to leave the home because it's destroyed or how every other movie has done it.

In all reality we'd just all stay at home glued to the TV and just fucking wait.

It was perfect.

Also best movie about crop circles.

I grew up with it and at this point I can't view it objectively. I just fucking love it.

Also one of the my favorite soundtracks, The Hands of Fate Part I and II particularly.

I saw it opining night. Perhaps my best movie theater experience. Everyone screamed when the ayylmao was quickly shown on top of the barn.

Fuck off with your religious propaganda. This shit is the reason why the government won't disclose, don't fall into this retarded fear.

Good point

It really had that feel like people were still trying to carry on daily life even while knowing what was happening around them and also a sense of no direction, no TV telling them exactly where to go etc.

He's right you know, we shouldn't trust the lies of other sentient species be it Aliens or Jews.

I love everything about this movie but the "SWING AWAY" climax. The family dinner scene still makes me choke up when I see it but Jesus Christ the ending pisses me off.

Thats like the best part, he attributes his wife's last words as to here thinking she was having a vision of being at one of Merril's past game due to the trauma but she was actually having a premonition of the future

This poster is an alien

S W I N G A W A Y

oh i forgot the part where he goes through the house and blesses every fucking cup of water despite not having faith until the final moments of the attack

I AM INSANE WITH ANGER

top kek m8. they won't disclose it because the lie benefits certain people, and it would raise other questions leading the world to realize how hard it's being fucked in the ass.

which is why we need to convince the aliens to out themselves.

The only way would be if someone dropped another nuclear bomb. Which won't happen.