Thoughts on this movie?

Thoughts on this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/2639950/i_saw_the_devil.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really liked it buts I've forgotten most of it because I watched three gook venge films in a row.

He's the hitman raised in America and kills the little girl? And there is a scene with an elevator at the end?

well directed
well acted
some good scenes

however the premise is absolutely retarded

you literally have to turn your brain off to ignore it

No. This is the shitty one where a serial killer kills his gf.

thats no tears for le dead

dunno why everyone seems to bitch about ISTD, it didn't really try to be profound, it was just a fun revenge flick.

No he's the police detective out to avenge his wife.

It felt unnecessarily long but I still enjoyed it.

Never seen it, is it as brutal as they say?

I've seen worse

not really Serbian film or even Saw level

>i saw the reddit

Did he just happen to get picked up by 2 other serial killers? I wasn't sure what to make of this scene

Absolute garbage

yes

they were just two random thugs I think that wanted to rob him

I think I need to see this movie

I thought the whole Cannibal House sequence was one of the most satisfying things I've ever seen.

It's the best movie of the 21st century

>john wick on the same level as the others
what the FUCK

Wait

I have to suspend my disbelief?

Gay

I enjoyed this scene.

If you've been on Cred Forums any length of time you've seen way way worse.

For some reason I had Wile E. Coyote and The Roadrunner in my head but Tom & Jerry is a lot more fitting.

"muh korean flicks" is what fedoras love best. They can't handle real emotions or sincerity so they flock to ironic "fun" crap like Army of Darkness, Pacific Rim and Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. Anything more than juvenile "fun" is too "2deep4u hipster shit". It's "fun" shit and superficially meaningful "dark" movies that get the most fedora attention.

They'll watch something like ISTD for what they think is their intellectual main course and then wash it out with something like attack the gas station for desert. Before settling into a night of video games.

I get it mixed up with Chaser all the time, I can't remember what plots and scenes come from which film any more.

Same for Bittersweet Life and Dirty Carnvial.

(You)(You)(You)(You)

Stay away from the Netflix/International version

go for the Korean cut. the International version cut out this scene.
xhamster.com/movies/2639950/i_saw_the_devil.html

>xhamster

Yeah, really too bad people are missing out on that scene. Really changes the way you see everything.

Honestly, it makes a whole different movie.

was that the protag's wife?

nah, that was the cannibal's girl

I wonder if they cut the guy raping the protag's sister

Nothing in the movie is similar to this scene. It's still a good film but that Webm just gives the wrong idea.

You posted exactly what I was going to post.

This