What was his problem?

What was his problem?

>Fuck you surrogate father figure, I can superhero way better than you

>Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? Oh-and GOT BIZZAYY!!
What did he mean by this?

His motivations are supremely fucking weak for an otherwise stellar movie.

He wore a cape.

Tell me about Syndrome, why does he wear the mask?

rip

But the NWO/ZOG is right now doing what he said he would do.

Making everyone "super". And when everyone's super, no one will be.

MY NAME IS TOURETTES SYNDROME

Literally a man child

scientology

I just realized that he spent all that time making the most dangerous robot possible just to stage him beating it, but he'd already killed most of the superheroes while designing it in order to make it better at fighting them, so why didn't he just murder the heroes and then attack the city with a robot designed beat the police and army?

He was jealous that he never got a crack at Elastigirl's bubble ass

Better yet, why not just go full Tony Stark and rub their faces in the fact that he's better?

> have tourettes
>don't get zero point energy powers

What the fuck God/the universe?!?

>so why didn't he just murder the heroes and then attack the city with a robot designed beat the police and army?
He wanted people to see him as a hero. Dude just wanted to live out his childhood fantasy of being a superhero, and for it all to be a big fuck you to Mr. Incredible.

There were still some heroes and hero-kids he didn't know the location of, like he only knew where Bob was but not Elastigirl

didn't he say some shit about doing it to analyze his attack style or some shit? still kinda weak

Because he had no interest in ruling the world. He wanted revenge and recognition. He could be seen defeating the robot, and sell his tech to the highest bidder. His plan wat to be hailed as a hero while profiting off of murdering Supers.

He was Mr. Incredible's illegitimate son.

Mr Incredible wasn't listed on his "fly home" plan
He didn't get to bring friends

Obsessed with capeshit like usv

Oh I got that part, I meant why not make a much less dangerous robot that still poses a threat but that he's more likely to beat if something goes wrong, like what happened.

This is what I'm talking about, he was just going to murder Mr Incredible in his lair, why make a robot that can beat him? He was planning to cheat in his public fight with the robot, so why make it so dangerous? If he was planning on having it beat him in public why test it out on all the other heroes with different powers than his?

Fair enough, but I don't remember that being stated in his reasoning. Also any robot that can beat the army has to be able to beat whatever retired or rookie heroes happen to be in that city that particular day.

This is a much better plan.

>Oh I got that part, I meant why not make a much less dangerous robot that still poses a threat but that he's more likely to beat if something goes wrong, like what happened.

His primary goal was building a machine that could defeat Mr. Incredible.