How will the studios deal with a bald Superman? Looks like he only has a couple years

How will the studios deal with a bald Superman? Looks like he only has a couple years

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/429508
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How will the studios deal with a bald Bond? Looks like he only has a couple years

He's not balding, it's just a mature hairline, faggot.

Chris Evan is worse compared to Henry

chris evans has a worse hairline. that pic of him and tom holland

>He's not balding, it's just a mature hairline, faggot.

Sure m8..

On my planet it means 'Receding'

>it's just a mature hairline
lol

He'll just get a hair transplant like every other balding celebrity.

Isn't there some correlation to being obese and your body producing too much estrogen?

Every time I see these "this attractive actor has one flaw and so im going to mock it" threads it just sounds like a cunty bitch trash talking a hot girl because she's insecure about herself. So If you're a guy, then I'm guessing the reason you're so insecure is because you're morbidly obese and your brain is short-circuiting because of all the female bitch hormones giving you man-pms. Pretty soon you're going to need to buy some tampons because you're going to start bleeding out your asshole.

If he goes bald, he'll be a hot bald guy, and they'll just put a fucking wig on him and no one will care, because he's fucking hot as fuck.

And regardless of whatever negative things might happen to him in his life, no amount of talking shit on the internet is going to get you laid or take your flab off.
Maybe if you spent all the time you waste on making these threads getting up off your ass and exercising you'd burn off enough estrogen to actually be considered a man.

>mature hairline

Anally devastated DCuck detected.

Simmons is in the clutches of WB now.

Admittedly I only read the first sentence, but it sounds like broscience, my friend.

A fucking toupee you retard.

Reminder that Balding/Receding Hairline usually means

H I G H
I
G
H

T E S T
E
S
T

In most cases you're right, especially when it's inconsequential shit like criticizing a handsome man's nostril flare or squinteye or being below average height or something, when those things unequivocally mean nothing because they're already known for being handsome.
The baldness though, that's a huge deal for many men and their egos, and going bald in the public eye is even more humiliating. My grad school flatmate was going bald at 25 and he was so sensitive about it, so honestly I get it.

>projecting this hard
Hello Henry Cavill.

>Reminder that Balding/Receding Hairline usually means

S H I T T Y
H
I
T
T
Y

G E N E S
E
N
E
S

FTFY

I'm 23 and balding and I can deal with it, and I'm obviously not as hot or rich as him. He'll be fine and the studio won't care

I used to see him in movies before he was superman and he was always bald. I think he's been bald but for the role of supes he's on some magic hair growing shit so he'll either just stay on that or return to his original form.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/429508

i dont give a flying fuck if he's going bald or how he feels about it.

men with functioning testicles who aren't insecure faggots do not make fun of other men for their looks. trying to take someone down a peg because you think they're too attractive is a female stereotype.
if he lost every single hair on his entire body he would still be more of a man than the faggots who make and join in on talking shit in these stupid fucking threads.

i wish. i admire attractive men, they make me want to better myself. i dont hate them and wallow in my own shit.

>I hope Henry is reading this!

Affleck had a wig
they could do wonders with Cavil

his hairline isnt THAT bad

that's a roid hairline though

>I will defend your honor Henry! *tip

She's had a similar hairline her entire life.

>What's the widows peak stand for?
>It's not a widows peak. On my world it means 'kino.'

>This is what shitty Genes looks like

Thats fine by me

>men with functioning testicles
I doubt he has functioning testicles after all those roids dude.

Can't fight the truth bro

Only insecure faggots get uptight about balding. When I noticed mine was getting thin, I shaved my head and didn't even miss a beat. Like a damn man.

>t. Bald, sexy motherfucker

Go to the gym and buff out or lose weight. You won't look so bad as long as you're fit, trust me.

who do you faggots hope is reading your shit talking? the "please see how pathetic i am and make me not a steaming pile of human failure" fairy? who are you impressing?

his hairline is more intact than mine and I'm 10 years younger

fuck genetics man

You mean you pretended you wanted to be bald all along like all the other balding fags while secretly resenting men with full heads of hair? That was certainly the original approach. Oh well when life gives you lemons...

I don't disagree with you, but you're taking this shit WAY too seriously. Chill.

Yeah I'm skinnyfat so I have to work on that. Thankfully I can grow a good beard

His hairline looks like the bat symbol

im actually not at all. im relaxing before going to bed in a few minutes.
and actually im just being a hypocrite because i'm mocking a bunch of pathetic faggots because it makes me feel better about myself. at least im self-aware about it, though.

Nope. When I was in high school, I had a thick, full head of hair and loved it. Grew it out long and wore it like that for years. Had a classmate that was already receding badly at 17. A friend asked me after seeing that guy one day what I'd do if mine ever started to go and I said, "I guess I'll just go full Picard," and that's exactly what I did.

They could ask the same of you really. It's kind of funny because you imply you're this better man but you sit on a Chinese imageboard passing judgement and projecting a bunch of BS and acting like you know the inner workings of some celebrity.

I'm assume probably he's a nice guy and doesn't give a shit anyways but who knows and who really cares that much.

>I'm not upset guise i was just pretending.

great insight into something i just admitted i was doing 5 minutes before your post.

>i'm not an insecure faggot guise i was just pretending

uh huh

If they're so shitty why do they persist the world over, same as Manlet genes?

>tfw balding at 25

why does Cred Forums always always pick on us? ;_;

>tfw gay and think bald dudes are hot

all you fuckers start posting pictures

You're doing the same thing again in that very post.
>oh look I'm so much better because I'm aware and I hate you guys, so you can't be aware of what you're doing

why does Cred Forums care so much if someone's balding

don't get this meme

who gives a fuck what i do?

>tfw spoiltfag on finasteride and minoxidil

>Not knowing almost all leading men over 30 wear a hairpiece.

Hollywood has perfected this, you'd never even realise it wasn't real.

Well I would say at least you would, I would think, considering your penchant for self awareness.

Damn

>tfw 21 and my hairline is similiar to this, not as deep but widows peak with gaps
wat do

this is fairly true. Sean connery wore a wig in his very first bond movie. I always thought peirce had great hair, but he's balding too. I guess having thin/balding hair is easy to work with or something.

show us your penis

me too senpai, only 20 though

She's also 6 foot tall. Sge was literally made for swimming.

Also might I say: HIGH TEST

we can still be Man of Steel right? :(

Steve Carrell got his hair back. why can't Cavill?

Grow a pair of nuts and start lifting weights. I was working at a restaurant when I started losing my hair. I noticed plenty of bald dudes coming in with hot milfs, and t
hey weren't even fit. Stop being a fucking pussy.

>tfw full head of hair at 27
>dad is bald
>it could go at anytime
Might as well enjoy it just in case. Long hair is awesome. I used to shave my head in high school because I played different sports and it saved money. Shaved head is lame as fuck.

We can be heroes :(

>balding
>not a single bald person in my family

I think this is worse desu

As a fellow balding guy, how has it affected picking up chicks?

If you haven't noticed it thinning or receding then you'll most likely be fine til you're about your 40-50s

>shaved head is lame as fuck.

Depends on how you look.

lol no. That's not how it works.

>have huge cranium
>stands out with shaved head, even while wearing a hate
>grow hair out to cover it up
>massive widow's peak, have to constantly position it in front of the forehead just right
>can only relax when wearing hat

life is pain

>t. teenagers

In all honesty, I think chicks actually find me more approachable now. I see old pictures of me with long hair and I looked kind of evil, which significantly narrows your appeal, mostly chicks with daddy issues. Now I can strike up a conversation with women from all walks of life without any problem. Same guy, same attitude, same bantz, completely different reaction.

Thanks, dude. Good to hear.

I'm pretty sure classic Superman is """bald"""

>men on mothers side all have full heads of hair
>men on fathers side are all fully bald before 30

Wonder who's genetics will win

>craig
>bond

>family on both sides all have fine hair throughout life

FUCKING XENOESTROGEN SHAMPOO I FUCKING SHOULD'VE BEEN ABORTED FUCK MY PARENTS

He'll get a fucking hair transplant you mong.

Plz no post

My childhood...

Weren't Kryptonians into eugenics? How do they explain Superman's receding hairline, is it a side-effect of Earth's atmosphere?

>tfw wizard and balding
C-cool.

>you will never be an attractive man
How does this make you feel?

how can MCUck ever recover?

I can't relax when I wear a hat, I feel like a tool. And I have to wear a hat sometimes if I don't want to look like pic related.

He has so much money he will never go bald you retard.

Maybe their eugenics didn't select balding as a trait to be eliminated.
It's like it actually impairs anything.

>ITT a bunch of 19 year old insecure faggots who notice first changes in their hairlines and freak out
yeah faggots, don't worry you're most likely not balding. but yeah you'll stay virgins anyway.

um.. can you delete this post? it's so mean

did you forget the ledecky picture?

hairpiece.
it was ok for Sean Connery back in the day

>balding faggots who are holding onto their teenage memory of having hair

b...b...but my ''''mature'''' hairline.

Not everyone goes bald baldies

If it's good enough for Eph

Haha that mop on his head distracted my dad and I. We could not watch the show without commenting on his stupid piece.

Superman's lower hairline can be explained with his resurrection if they do opt for a piece

I'm trying to slide the dumb Wheel of Time thread, so bump

>Long hair is awesome.
no it isn't. Gets everywhere, gets in your fucking face all the time, you have to wash it harder and more frequently and unless you're a twink, you'll look like a fag.

Stop proyecting u fag

You think anyone has told him? It has to have come up during production. It seems like Henry would be the type to cry

they're all at it

wow that looks like shit

>that hairline
christ. At least Cavill has facial asthetics of a God.

semi long is master race

I've had a widow's peak like that since I was like 5 years old

Wayne?

he could always play lex in the reboot of the reboot of superman. looks more like lex in your pic if he was completely bald than the facebook movie guy

>implying that going bald can't mean long hair

this motherfucker is so based it hurts
>creator of the most successful spanish film franchise with 5 movies so far

or better still
>Superman becomes the new Lex Luthor
>WHAT A TWEEST!

>mfw i'm only 24 and top of my head is thinning

Time to hit the gym so i can at least look somewhat decent with my bald head.

what year was this picture taken? his hairline was a lot better here.

a shame that my hairline is basically how he looks in OP's pic when it used to be like your pic 4 years ago

...and I am 23

Dalton is considered one of the best Bonds (even I consider him this) yet his hairline wasn't 100% perfect

shyamalan should go work for Disney Wars. They are in need of making their Star Wars movie stories better

It was during Tudors so anywhere from 2007-2010

>you can CGI an airport
>but you can't somehow CGI hair
Nah.

Dalton is def the most underrated bond. I'd say second only to based Connery.

Henry should shave his hair for an action movie and be like Statham.

Fuck all of you, Henry looks hell attractive with real short hair

nah Brosnan is no doubt first

At best, Brosnan is at par with Dalton.

That pic is from 2008, it it just shows how much he's receded since then

This is from this year.

Damnn :(

He'll do like Chris Evans does. He admitted he's been losing hair since 2011 and wearing wigs.

The roids must of got to him. Pre Superman his hairline was great

Any beardlets here? I'm using minox on beard and getting some gains but i heard that it may fall off when i stop using it, is it true?

That's not a bad look for him. Did he shave his head for a movie?

Admit it, you're a homo.

no u

just because you grew up with Brosnan it does not mean he is good, most of the stories and acting in his films are Roger Moore tier.

>28 right now and hairline is steadily reaching Cavil tier
>think I have it bad
>bro is 17 and his has already receded past mine

Fucking hell, I can't imagine what it's like at that age, shit's bad enough now. What a collection of shit genes our family has.