Best Board on Cred Forums

Why are we so perfect bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/qa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no sticky for emmys
>Cred Forums mods

im making myself some moka pot coffee to celebrate this already comfy thread.

>we
But you're from Cred Forums and are against our sister board Cred Forums

This truly is the golden age for shitposting on this board. It's the only reason I come here.

i dont even watch movies.

kill yourself we faggot

Good lad

its because you are all very nice people and im sure the bullying is just for laughs

because its reddit approved
thats why so many people are against /film/ as it would split the board into Cred Forums boards and not one tightly packed subchan for people on vacation

Stop posting this guy

So you just come here to shitpost?

?
shes not a guy tho

Yep

i come here to stop you.

BRAVO NOLAN

its only cause the Hanson is back he scared tv straight from all the cunny posting

kino

Because we are big guys

Like everybody else

>tv trash
>art

Because the great Baneposting war gave us the freedom other blue boards haven't from their shitty SJW-culture and janitors enforcing it.

Even moot admitted on his last Q&A that Cred Forums had more janitors quitting than any other board probably cause of Big guys successfully fending them of until they ran out of hotpockets.

>image.jpg

>Even moot admitted on his last Q&A that Cred Forums had more janitors quitting than any other board probably cause of Big guys successfully fending them of until they ran out of hotpockets.
Show us, 2014 poster

desuarchive.org/qa/

>last Q&A
>doesn't know it was done through youtube

You should be able to find the post where he was asked about baneposting and then figure out the time stamp on the youtube video.

I'll wait.