Turn on Adult Swim now. SPACE GHOST

Turn on Adult Swim now. SPACE GHOST.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsSd_uVnYHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry but if world peace isn't on I'm not watching your dogshit channel.

which episode is it cause i got all of them on my harddrive but i dont have a tv hooked up at the moment.

I watch user. The bumps made me feel emotions I had forgotten I was capable of feeling.

Does that mean if they cancel it you and other retards like you will leave and never come back?

>shitting on space ghost
>being ignorant of space ghost
>mde fanboy shill
t. underage edgemeister Cred Forumslack

I am an active poster here faggot. I'm also Cred Forums too. What are you going to do about it kiddo?

You gonna go jerk off to some feet and cunny like the autistic sack of shit that you are?

Are you going to post in GoT generals but then complain about MDE threads?

Eat a dick fatboy.

>implying I can't just watch spaceghost from my computer

Fuck off adult swim kikel.

C. Martin Croker died today. He provided the voice of Zorak and other early Adult Swim characters.

How influential was Space Ghost on modern television. Did it have any significant impact?

I think the format of an animated talk show spoof is amazing. I would like to see it attempted again.

spaceghost was too top tier to be an influence on other shows.

>shilling this hard

New pasta has arrived.

is it something new?
or just old stuff?

There would literally be no Cartoon Network as we know it or Adult Swim without Space Ghost, so I'd say it had a pretty major impact.

without space ghost there would be no Family Guy, no American Dad, no Futurama, no original stuff from Cartoon Network which includes: Dexter's Laboratory (Seth MacFarlene worked on this show, just found that out), Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, basically every cartoon from cartoon network.
Turner wouldn't had taken a chance unless Space Ghost existed, AOL would had gotten rid of Cartoon Network, sold all the old tapes Turner had, meaning many cartoons from your childhood would had been lost.

Wow, he was only 54. That's awful.

Lol, doubtful, little boy. |D

it was a huge influence on The Eric Andre Show

>without space ghost there would be no Family Guy, no American Dad, no Futurama

space ghost was the show that created cartoon network.
So let's say cartoon network never exists, and all of those three shows get made.
Guess what?
Family Guy got cancelled, and saved by adult swim.
Futurama got canceled too, and saved by adult swim.
American Dad wouldn't exist if Family Guy was dead.

Try again ignorant millennials.
18+ please.

>futurama

but it was shit after it was brought back. it was better off being canceled when it was still a funny show.

>american dad

that show always sucked. it was nothing but mcfarlane doing shitty political comedy.

Adult Swim's bumps have always sealed the deal as to why you should watch the network itself.

Him:

>Without Space Ghost these shows wouldn't exist

You:

>NUH UH FAG

Him:

>Here's why these shows wouldn't exist without Space Ghost

You:

>LOL WHATEVER FAG THOSE SHOWS SUCK

Jesus Christ no wonder they're never actually going to bring back /film/.

>space ghost was the show that created cartoon network

you mean...adult swim? look idk what you're talking about. Nickelodeon was on cable long before CN...there was a market out there for all-childrens channels predicated on animation, if it wasn't CN it just would have been something else.

I was just pointing out the real progenitor for the success of all this prime-time animated stuff.

Nope.
Space Ghost predated adult swim.
Cartoon Network was only reruns before Space Ghost.
Turner used it to put on the old library he purchased.

RIP zorak

yeah, I know SG:C2C predated adult swim by a long-ass time.

I used to go over to my cousins house just so I could watch Swat Katz and then hopefully space ghost way later at night.

I think what had more of a hand in CN finally getting it's original content was the What a Cartoon Show!
youtube.com/watch?v=DsSd_uVnYHI