What World Peace skit made you laugh the most?

What World Peace skit made you laugh the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11247098
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474175700383.webm
strawpoll.me/11256922
strawpoll.me/11256910
youtube.com/watch?v=lhde6PALMRM
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/52yybl/which_member_of_mde_would_you_most_like_to_have/
youtube.com/watch?v=fnevjnLdjvo
projectfreetv.us/internet/million-dollar-extreme-presents-world-peace/season-1.html
mega.nz/#!RMVAFDTA!e9UJRL3P1Y1fvgNuA48W0Ful0y7MUVadAZlDDHaBcL8
youtu.be/dOzS46fo4vE
youtube.com/watch?v=9dVRs3UGR4g
youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c
imdb.com/video/user/vi2129900313?ref_=nmvi_vi_imdb_4
adultswim.com/videos/million-dollar-extreme-presents-world-peace/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None.

The wine skit or the wall show
>BUT RAY DONT GA FEEL SORRY FIR EM?

credits

The one where they got cancelled.

Take the Poll made for MDE Fans Now

>Do you jerk off to traps

strawpoll.me/11247098

They call me doorway.
They call me pink dress.

Charls as gambling dad in Scorsese parody

I giggled a little just thinking about it

The wine skit. Sam and Nick play off each other so well.

"you hit my wife, i saw you do it" was delivered perfectly.

sam would look pretty good as a trap desu

the million different shots of him flying through the window and capping it off with a signature chuck shriek was great

the Wall Show
>CHUCK!

you always was a silly ho

/fit/ goes to the gym skit

Exactly this.

>How do you not know what Yoohoo is you stupid bitch?

>Big dumpy legs, big milky tits, lots of acne, and for some reason I was walking down this corridor at The Howard Johnson and my dick was just rock hard, like iron bar hard
What did he mean by this?

the way he laughs it off going 'just kidding' reminded me of some band faggot I knew from high school, he acted the exact same, even the nonsensical sex stories and shitty music

A 6'4" 220 trap? Nah.

Charls on the other hand looks cute in the ginger and blonde wigs - he's really androgynous and has very nice eyes.

WOAH BRO YOU'RE MICRO-MACHINES, I THOUGHT YOU'D BE NORMAL SIZED

I wish the promos didn't spoil the fall, cause it's such a great visual gag. I remember laughing harder at it when I saw it for the first time in the promo than in the actual episode.

Anyone else 'mirrin Charls' arms in the band interview?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474175700383.webm

If he wasn't as tall and fat then yeah. He's got the face for it.

>Charls in those platform shoes

I love how he goes from "test tube gub gub snail man" to genuinely concerned "where's the ramp? What are your parents thinking?"

POTATOES, BARRY?

Luckily, I know literally everything there is to know about getting pussy

>How do you even get down the steps, there's no ramp... What are your parents doing?

That was such a great ad-libbed line, you could tell the actor wasn't prepared with any kind of response to it .

TOSS IT

>Andrew smiling the whole time

I don't understand the reference, was it a particular movie?

goodfellas senpai
watch it if you havent seen it

>introduces him to his guy, fuck buddy

I guess, technically, the wine skit, because it made me issue air out my nostrils.

>I'm getting more wine
>No, help yourself. $36 a bottle, please, enjoy it.

All my favorite parts in World Peace was whenever they get serious and go off script and are actually talking to the person and not the characters. Leaving actors speechless and trying to process what's happening

I'm mirrin everything about Charls
>except is hairline
I find it admirable when people embrace their baldness but Charls is too gorgeous to let it fade away. He needs to get it fixed

Created some polls.

Least favourite skit:
strawpoll.me/11256922

Favourite skit:
strawpoll.me/11256910

>tfw you used to like these kind of bands in highschool
youtube.com/watch?v=lhde6PALMRM

>tfw you still do

This user knows what's good.

Everything about that skit was so good. The cheese and tandem bicycle lines are so typical of yuppie country club types. The way Sam kept referencing his wife and how he had to stand up for her while doing nothing. And of course Nick's screaming and shifting his eyes suspiciously.

True kino.

How much pussy does he get?

HERES HOW YOU GET THAT GORL
Man this show is the hardest I've laughed since eastbound and down

>shifting his eyes

Thought I was the only one that fucking loved that bit. Wine Party was the funniest for sure, most well executed absurdist sketch, has a message that isn't too hamfisted or too political but still feels like it has something to say, all the while being fucking hilarious

>I watched you do it with my own two feet

You see that over there? That's a big tricycle over there. And that backseat is yours. Who is gonna sit there? I don't even know anybody else..

i actually raged at this since i've had experiences where some faggot dropped the plates. wanted to punch hiim he was bigger than me at that time :(

Should I feel bad for not finding Charls funny? I find him by far to be the least funny of the trio. I do love the gambling dad skit but outside of that Charls never really made me laugh. He was featured in good sketches but he just isn't as good as Sam and Nick are at the ad-libbing.

>EY YO TREX, HELP ME SWAG THIS THREAD WITH SOME DUBS!

Charls is too pretty to be funny

This

this fucking shit lmao
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/52yybl/which_member_of_mde_would_you_most_like_to_have/

>snake eyes
>you got a 5 and a 1
>hell yeah

That was pretty damn funny

Jesus christ the girl they got to be the interviewer is so fucking attractive. They get some insanely good looking extras for their skits.

He is better at the more heavily scripted stuff but he has his moments. The chemistry that Sam and Nick have is on a whole other level it's hard for anyone to keep up with that. I'm surprised Nick can come out so strong sometimes. He was the mvp in the wall, the wine party and the rock band skits.

I'm that gorilla dick god, i make dyke pussy wet.

The Asian girl was fucking fine tho

He really does say two feet, nice catch.

no

>fine tho
you sound like a nigger and it makes me uncomfortable

"uh, no thanks"

We need a screenshot of this

I will kill you.

>not only does nick trip her, he smashes his bottle in her face
didn't notice that the first time but it got me when i saw it

i watched 5 episodes of this and got weirded out

Weird shit, so surreal i could barely call it comedy.

More akin to black mirror

When my field hockey wife asked me to marry her...

youtube.com/watch?v=fnevjnLdjvo

The Wall Show

I lost it at

>DAS WOT DUH QWEEN WUD DU!

When Charls holds Chigger's face over his and goes "Like a doll's eyes!" was it a reference to the Jaws line? Like as if to say he's got soulless eyes (Chigger... Charls pops out with the icy blue that convey a sharpness and sense of life).

Anyone have a good place to watch episode 5?

Openload seems to have broken fullscreen on embed and no way to make it work but its good quality projectfreetv.us/internet/million-dollar-extreme-presents-world-peace/season-1.html

Skit that made me physically laugh the most? Nick'z teacher skit with the slanted stage

Skit that I thought had the best combination of funny, clever, and good acting: Nitrodubz David Duke skit, or literally any Charles skit

the teacher skit was the only really special one to be honest

>tfw went to a trashy school where teachers like that were everywhere

hit close to home 2bh

the asian obsession in this site is ridiculous

didn't actually find it funny but found the sketch desu quite sad :(

she looked stinky

>this site

It's a pretty common thing everywhere, dumb jpeg poster

this

THIS

CEO Erick Hayden for sure.

>SUPER BUSY

"i think youve had too many accidents"

Episode 2 was fucking gold altogether. Both the wall show and the ceo bit are top notch.

MOVING ON

At first I kinda thought the show was meh but I've rewatched every episode like 3 times already.

Bluray when? I'd drop $30 on that shit, not even kidding.

>No (127 votes)
>Yes (85 votes)

Straight people

>Regrettably a few times (35 votes)
>Regrettably once (14 votes)

Fags

this

Definitely the first episode where Charls was pretending to be a jock. All I needed to see was Charls in that retarded wig and I was already laughing.

>im gonna take a short cut down to the gulch....oh ahh ohhh my ass

5 = 3 > 2 > 4 > 1 > 6 so far

Where can I watch these online?

Any mega links going around?

Moms and Boston Ross

ross?

watch it at the adultswim website

>I ate before I came

Nick, she's got an associates degree.

The band sketch or the bullying sketch.

the David Duke wheelchair one

I do kickers, I do fucking twisters.

CODE LUNK

why is she so qt bros ;-;

>she

fucking dumb bitch

She's not even at golden retriever level m8.

The one where he acts like a nigger but only the part where they fuck up and laugh. Other than that the rest is trash.

YOU FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK YOU DAMN DIRTY NIGGER

>the only part I found funny was the part where I got a clear cue to laugh.
Protip: just completely skip the comedy part and look up laugh tracks on YouTube. It's going to be the funniest stuff you ever heard.

>mfw that bikini pic

better picture here

>no freckles
haha no

I laughed pretty hard when the "JEWS ROCK" segment randomly cut to the adult swim executives looking uncomfortable.

to be fair the non scripted stuff and genuine reactions are some of the best moments like in the wall show, tap water and the wheelchair kid

The bit where Charls is wearing the leatherman jacket and throwing the football. The skit in OP's picture also made me chuckle

charls getting broken up with. or silly dinosaur man

>lossless image from a lossy source
Jesus christ just kill yourself my dude

The one where the girl breaks up with the guys and the last one crashes his car into the house asap

What was the skit with Zuckerberg about'?

I didn't make the kids stupid, that's on the parents. That's on the government. Not me. No way. Buddy I'm a teacher, and that's a respectable thing.

Sam's hatred for the complete lack of any privacy that we're heading towards and nobody cares because the convenience of these services is just too good to give up.

Zuckerberg is a notorious monster that shouldn't be idolized by anyone, the amount of data this man has sold on people, the amount of spying and datamining being done is disgusting.

hey look, this isn't haha funny it's humor but it has a message.

Would have been a lot better with the graphics, imagine watching kstv without it.
Sucks

reminder that Ideas Man, Officer Maggot, Moms, and Tissue Box are objectively better than WP and probably costed fraction a to make.

EVEN VERTICAL VIDEOS WERE MORE FUNNY THAN THIS PIECE OF SHIT.

Why did you call the football sketch "Dads"?

I believe that is what the skit was originally called in full form, it was supposedly a spiritual successor to Moms.

Sad we'll never see the full thing.

This was the best skit of the series.

how nick trips her AND smashes his beer bottle into her head as she falls.

fucking priceless.

Checked

Can someone link me to the last ep, i don't have cable

the single moment that made me laugh the most is when the band guy calls the mtv presenter a stupid bitch and she brings the microphone up to her mouth to unenthusiastically go 'haha'

I disagree

mega.nz/#!RMVAFDTA!e9UJRL3P1Y1fvgNuA48W0Ful0y7MUVadAZlDDHaBcL8

>tfw listening to hawthorne heights because of the band sketch

You could just watch it on youtube desu

Underrated

Charls throwing the football against the wall and door constantly.

Nick going 0 to 100 during the breakup by sliding through the window of his car and driving through the fucking house.

She's cute, she looks like that weird girl from teens react.

I liked the one about the breakup when Sam acts black, it was so retarded but funny.

>GOD TIER
Hey Moon/Cop Killer

>GREAT, CONSISTENT TIER
Male Hookers
The Wall Show
Breaking Up
Trex/Gorilla Dick
Wine Party
Toss It Challenge

>OKAY TIER
Gym/Fozzy Contin
Bullying on News 17
American Idol
Gym/Sam Drinking Milk
Single Mother/Jeff
Good Gambler, Bad Father
Hyper Gen X
Pedophile Coach
My Mom Says

>CUTTING ROOM FLOOR TIER
Scott Needs Our Help/Gay Car Crash
Chad Party

>FEDORA TIER
Jews Rock!
Erick Hayden - CEO
Tap Water
Teacher/Dinosaur Man
Mark Zuckerburg

>TEN YEARS TOO LATE TIER
Scene Band Interview

>Scott Needs Our Help/Gay Car Crash
Honestly what was even the point of that skit

>Toss It
>Wine Party
>Rock Band MTV Skit
>Nitrodubz
>Hyper GenX

No doubt

People who drive miatas are fags

Nick is absolutely wonderful now that he's aged. Sam and Charles don't have his grasp on timing or subtlety at all and it's painful to watch them try to act. Nick is still very inconsistent but I'm reallyexcited to see his next work

So pretty pointless and not funny, honestly the worst skit so far.

That and the charls gym skit are tied for worst imo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>GOD
Wine Party

>Great
The Wall Show
Moonman Tenus David Duke
Toss It Project
Gambling Dad
Mark Zuckerberg
Hey Moon / Cop Killer

>Good
Jews Rock!
Break Up (Sam, Nick)
Bullying on News 17
Male Whores
Teacher

>What was that? Needs to be fleshed out, but not bad
American Idol
Pedophile Coach
Scene Band

>Weak / Don't Care
CEO
Chad Party
My Mom Says
Single Mother
Break Up (Charls)
Fozzy Contin
Gulch/Scott Needs Help
Hyper Gen X

>Shit
Tap Water

4 > 2 > 1 > 6 > 5 > 3

I don't get this one either, I wonder if there was more to it and it was just cut down. They can do better non-sequitur shit than that.

I like the song though.

I have just found this (maybe it was posted already):

youtu.be/dOzS46fo4vE

Might be a real audition video for World Peace.

tap water is genius you faggot

Yeah I really loved how preachy it was, nothing better than being spoon-fed the message of a skit.

you obviously overestimate the masses then prickface

we actually have to sterilize this apple

The PUA one

>EVEN VERTICAL VIDEOS WERE MORE FUNNY THAN THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Yeah man I don't understand World Peace either. Solid effort for the MDE team though I hear they worked their asses off for the show.

>tap water
>shit

They could've done it in a less obvious and less in your face way

To add to this

>Title Sequence / Intros
2 > 3 > 4 > 1 > 5 > 6

>Songs
Cop Killer / Hey Moon > Drone > Try > Really Bees

Possibly the school bully one.

"early and often"

i guess the message was pretty obvious but in the end i found the shit they were saying funny so it works for me

what song is in the backround

Doesn't even compare to the real goddess of World Peace.

First one I saw and still my fav.

Are random actors just provided? Do they know these people? Do these people understand the skits they're in?

They put out casting calls for the kind of people they want and then choose from those who apply.

As for the last question, this girl from the breakout skits instagram'd a picture kind of shitting on the show saying it wasn't funny to her. She really is a silly ho.

I watch Cop Killer every day. It's in me, now.

That's just dumb, you fuckers actually watch this shit?

Enough, I guess.

>user spends 2 months posting same webm in every single MDE thread

best direction: Nick teacher sketch
funniest: that British people thing

he's such a creep.

its what a beta fag thinks how an alpha behaves

the editing on this show is 101/10

>176 replies so far
>STILL NO BLACK FACE
its like you fucks havent even been watching.
posting best character.

I'm a libcuck that enjoys the show.

I agree, this emotional manipulation thing would be just too much unnecessary work for an alpha for snatching those notches. An alpha doesn't have to do much except talking a bit and touching the chick for getting the job done. At the same time, I think that emotional abuse doesn't disqualify someone from being an alpha if he simply enjoys this shit.

There are so many rumors about Sam on this site and Cred Forums is the least trustworthy source for "leaks" ever. Given just how unlikely it is that anybody in his life would come across this site and post shit he's said/done are minuscule at best.

Are literally any of them confirmed? Cause I like Sam's comedy but not the dude himself, but if he's as emotionally manipulative and sociopathic as these leaks seem to imply then I might be turned off from the dude entirely. His comedy would lose any nuance because I'd know the intent is completely one-dimensional and without depth.

Wall Show>Psycho SME CEO>wine party>Charls the welfare mom>Charls goes to prison>teacher>all the rest

fuck its all good though
i need uncensored high def rips. hope mde releases them for sale

yea episode 2 was pure quality. also had that jews rock video. so good

Jews rock

It's funny because they don't rock

They're actually evil and selfish as fuck

im gonna see drone on the gold coast next week. cant wait

yeah, a real gentleman should treat women like a princess. *nods respectfuly*

I like him more outside of WP, his Bombstrap and Murder Charls skits are hilarious

The one with the camwhores

Is it over or will there be more episodes?

Season 1 is over.

No word on renewal yet, I figure it it'll take a while until anything is known.

>You roll a 7 you walk tomorrow
>Anything else, it's another dime.

>Can't win if you don't play
>Snake eyes.

>You got a 5 and a 1

>Hell yeah.

Why is this so funny

I tried watching this, I liked their ideas vid and the ted talk but fuck me, it's like when they got commissioned to do this they had nothing ready for skits. Tim and Eric have some hit and miss stuff but this all all miss.

You guys meant girldick right?

1) The pickup artist one
2) The wall
3) The bullying report one

The rest weren't funny.

Nah, Charls just isn't funny and is bad at improv. He always makes it political in an annoying way. Nick and Sam are much funnier and have better chemistry.

It's incredibly cute that you think Sam only weighs 220 pounds.

Pro-tip: He's likely closer to 300 than 200 pounds.

This is why I really hope it gets a season 2, I think there's a lot of room for improvement. I liked season 1, but a lot of the skits felt poorly realized and could have been done better.

A season full of skits like The Wall Show, Wine Party, Cop Killer, Gorilla Daddy Dick,

Him mouthing "VOTE TRUMP" at the end of the Teacher skit made me cringe.

>not being no clip master race
Norman fuck off

I have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Do you mind to elaborate?

Miata owner detected

Definitely. I know people like him and I feel like he's probably pretty insufferable to hang around irl.

The disabled guy in the Trex sketch is both an actor and a huge fan of MDE, I think it's one of the reason that sketch worked so well

Pretty good for a guy I would estimate lost his virginity at 24

I fucking love this one. Its definitely up there.

1/3 were mediocre
1/3 were good
1/3 were great

kind of surprised tap water and bullying arent getting much love. can anyone remind me what chad party was?

What was the deep voiced thoughts in Sams husbandos head, I couldn't understand it.

He's talking about feminine dicks

This is a lie, he had no idea what MDE was when he got the gig, he's still unsure. He recently asked on facebook what the inside joke was when it came to calling him Moonman and David Duke in the skit, I don't think he has any clue that Sam is as divisive as he is.

"Hey... you a little baby man? With your little baby suit?"

Fucking kek

>she
i have some news for you user

What could they have meant by this?

thats not true he did an ama on rebbit get the fuck out of here

why do libcùcks try to convince themselves and everyone else that sam isn't really right wing? are you afraid because for once your new favorite comedian isn't as big of a cùck as you? in every mde thread there's a dozen redditors trying to convince people that sam is just pretending, that he's "just using Cred Forumstards", i know there's a lot of redditors on Cred Forums but it's getting kind of ridiculous

Where he said he didn't know MDE before he got the part.

/thread

none. not a single laugh. why do you guys support this shit

>libcuck
>cuck
>Cred Forumstard
>redditors
go outside you fucking loser

I always thought the alt-right was a joke movement but the anti crowd are even more annoying. Everything is alt-right to them.

you're on Cred Forums you fucking normie, Cred Forumstard, redditor, libcuck are common vocabulary here, lurk more faggot

This one was so spot on. It was fucking golden.

Episode 6, Nick and Eric trashing furniture in a weird hybrid house/warehouse looking place being all washed up and on the verge of realizing they're not in high school anymore

not him but you're still a massive faggot for using ANY of those terms

Any youtube clips of this?

Get the ball bud.

Im that gorilla dick nigger.
I make dyke pussy wet.

That whole skit was priceless.

samefag

you're a fucking redditor

HEY

I love these goobas

protip: kill yourself

>le redditor boogeyman
I bet youve never touched a woman in your life you fucking loser

Because they are scared of pro white sentiments. Sams is by standard definition a racist, but so what. So are most people when they aren't forced to be PC

>tfw it got too meta
youtube.com/watch?v=9dVRs3UGR4g

nope i'm a right wing mde fan. thinking theres some kind of "board war" between all these factions is ridiculous and not an argument

that's not what i said you fucking retard

This is the funniest skit

He's pretty good in the tap skit. I like how he can stay kinda serious and talk about people flipping cars over and killing politicians

Chuck!! Charls......

Yes

The same reason people used to go into massive damage control when you mentioned that a lot of Chris Morris and PFFR's stuff is pretty left leaning.

nick the best actor?
watch "moms" on youtube

I dont get prison one.

I laughed at Sam saying to Asian kid that they are now in control of the world.

>I dont get prison one.

The way white people are passively putting up with our way of life being taken away by a multicultural police state.

Protip: no u

None of the skits made me laugb

Just watched Episode 6. Easily the best episode. had the perfect mix of all MDE styles and was the most similar to their online content. Wish the rest of the show had been like this.

But how was multiculturalism presented there?

Not necessarily white people or multiculturalism.
Just people denying reality, convincing themselves that it doesn't affect them.
Then explosive rage when everything is destroyed and they realise how stupid they were and how much they have wasted.

it's my dream one day to have a gym that's guys only. it's gonna be called guy heaven... heaven... heaven.

>PUA
>CEO
>The JUST teacher

I really love when Sam is taking micromachine to the mall and he moves on all fours and spins in high speed.

He actually could hurt himself in that skit.

>multicultural police state

BUrhrh it's about Bernie Sanders and ISIS

fpbp

the single mother one

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c

I jerked off to Sarina fucking a woman. So was that technically straight or what?

This

ooooooh, thanks

Yeah, i get it. But what am i supposed to do?

college cunts is still his best

Is most of Sam's comedy just him venting about how he's fucked his own life up?

Yeah exactly, what to do to not waste those years?

imdb.com/video/user/vi2129900313?ref_=nmvi_vi_imdb_4

>If you need me, i'll be at subway
wait, WHAT?

The savior of the white race

I didn't know it was a guy, I swear.

whats wrong with fucking a hottie like that?

IT IS GIRL COCK NOT BOY PENIS

girl cock isn't gay you stupid fuck

The Jews will cancel it

GET THE BALL BUD

For me it's

>they call me the silver bullet

It's not my favourite, but it made me laugh the most.

I asked my gf, who I made watch the show, and she said The Wall.

Coach is gonna hook us up with private colleges, Mercedes.

my gf liked the prison sketch the best xP

My gf liked the teacher skit best, she just thought The Wall was funnier.

Also my gf is objectively better than yours.

Who gets the most pussy out of MDE?

I reckon its Chaz

Sam is a know bisexual and Nick has a gf so he is most likely a cuck

It's not a coincidence that the best sketches are the ones that are the most ad libbed

>Nick's tirade at the end of the wall show
>David duke
>the cripple actor refusing to say nigger

She's hot. Bet her cock tastes great

>What World Peace skit made you laugh the most?

non of the jokes are remotely funny

THIS SHOW ISN'T FUNNY!!!!!

ITS FOR MYSOGYNISTIC MANCHILDREN!

ONLY LOSER NAZI NECKBEARD NIGGER LOVERS WATCH THIS CRAP.

This show makes me want to stab white people.

Mostly agree.

I would move sam gym up, scene band interview way up (mainly due to Nick's hilarious and spot on acting). pedo coach up, and probably move trex down, the only funny part of that was sam's snail man insults and trex's face at the end.

Why?

Why hasn't it been renewed yet

It was clearly a success right?

Who's this semen demon?

I like the Wine Party sketch the best. That one is gonna go down in history like Monty Pythons greatest ones I think. It's just so perfect.

The Tap water was excellent also

"Bitch, I'm angelic" or the powerlifter one.

This one is up there too.
I hope Nitro Dubs returns in S2.

I'd have to see the link to decide for sure.

>Do these people understand the skits they're in?

Some do, some don't. The handicapped dude in the PUA sketch was a legit MDE fan while neither of the women in the Wall Show sketch had any idea about MDE or the point of the sketch itself.
They weren't even coached on what to say(which is why Charls and Nick break out of character and into laughter towards the end of the sketch).

Anywhere I could watch AdultSwim online without cable sub?

adultswim.com/videos/million-dollar-extreme-presents-world-peace/
???????

I dunno, but I lost my shit when he said he was going to take a shortcut, which ended up just being driving in the oncoming lane.

u blind user?

"Requires a cable provider login"

wait until the adult swim website updates for the week, the current week's ep is always watchable for free

That aint charls. Thats the ginger dude thats always hanging around shirtless witht them.

If negros could think, they'd know why.

your typical MDE uploader who doesn't seed his own torrent

Ima scream on dat ass like aaaaaaauuuuuugghhhjhhhhhhhhh!

He's answered he lost it at 26 before but who knows if it means anything or not.
>tfw about to turn 27 and have literally almost negative prospects of ever forming a relationship

>he uses public torrents
>doesnt realize what stalled means

>GOD TIER
Prison
Wine Party
CEO
Black face/bfs gfs
Toss it
Jews Rock
Gene Splicing
>P Good
Bullying
Early 00s band
Male Whores
Tap Water
The Wall
Gambling Dad
>Good
Everything else

>Chigger = Chad+Nigger

That's the director Andrew Ruse.

Apparently one of the girls they got for The Wall Show really obviously wanted to fuck Charls and Andrew.

is this bait? You don't know what stalled means. Did you look at the peers?

that really subtle and intellectual one with the surrealism and the jews and stuff

>sam's super nice to trannies
>says shit to women like "gorilla dick" and "i might cheat on you a couple of times, you okay with that?"

what a king

This is kind of gay, guys.

47% of you never beat it to traps?

Chuck definitely attracts women, but I don't think he's the type of dude to indulge in random one-night stands, he seems a little more tempered than that.

It is always amusing to watch how girls react to him in skits, though.

Pretty much all I fap to is traps nowadays, that and twinks.

Im trying not to, decided to just download 60 fps clips exclusively since most of them are not trap vids.

Why are you trying not to? Are you not past the guilt hump yet?

No traps where i live, i wanna adjust my brain into aiming to fuck women.

Then stop watching porn for like 2 months then return to straight. Your dick will be diamonds for it

That's because men are men and women are women and Sam knows this.

Men respond in fairly intuitive logical ways to kindness and what have you, women see kindness from men as weakness most of the time and don't have the same concept of many such values as men.

My body cant go 3 days without fapping, i end up jizzing my pants while asleep or il be up all night thinking about jerking off.

fapping to traps is gay as fuck. literally just a man in drag taking hormones. i'd know because my cousin is mtf and ive met some of his friends.

>big ass hands
>veiny wrists
>no hips
>no fat in areas women are supposed to be thick
>tall as fuck
>thick neck with adams apple
>broad shoulders
>man jaw
>that fake voice they all put on
>fake tits or weird looking mosquito bites with huge puffers
>no pussy
>A FUCKING DICK

even the most feminine looking traps dont act feminine. idc if you fap to traps but dont pretend its common practice or that it's heterosexual behavior

is this true? Wtf

Fap all you want, just don't watch porn.

I'm jealous of your libido, I've never jizzed in my sleep.

lol your a fucking idiot

your on Cred Forums dude

look at this "word elitist" fucking faggot "uh if you use KEK you are not sophisticated enought to post on MY board!"

Its a nightmare man, part of me is asexual while the other wants to fuck all day long, wish i could just fap once a week and that would be it.

>but dont pretend its common practice

Seems pretty common practice among MDE Fans, over half of them have done it.

>Listing dick as a gay
>mosquito bite tits as a negative

The others are all true, but there's good shit out there. Tumblr is a good source for traps.

I don't understand how that proves anything? I mean how does it prove it was sam hyde and it is not fabricated?

calling someout for Cred Forums or reddit is useless ad hominem and meaningless in an argument.

kill yourself

Yes. A lot of the characters in his vertical videos or long rants are just him making fun of himself or how he was when he was younger.

>>As for the last question, this girl from the breakout skits instagram'd a picture kind of shitting on the show saying it wasn't funny to her. She really is a silly ho.

link?

She deleted it because pulling that kind of shit is literally blackball worthy.

The two blondes from the prostitute sketch tweeted nice things.