"Whoa, hold on a second, why would you even say something like that...

>"Whoa, hold on a second, why would you even say something like that? I mean I know it's a joke and maybe in France it's okay to make fun of unattractive or overweight people, but in America where I'm from it's considered really rude and uncalled for to the point of being mean-spirited. I've had issues of insecurity about my weight for years and it's a constant struggle that I just don't feel comfortable making light of. I know a lot might be lost in translation but culturally we just don't say these things to each other unless we're actually *trying* to be hurtful. And you don't seem like a particularly toxic person so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I still thought it'd be best to just tell you how I feel and clear the air before we go any further. And I don't know about you but I already feel better. So please everyone, let's continue, and this time let's do it as friends. Because even though we only just met, I feel like each and every one of you has become an important part of my life and my ongoing personal growth. And for that I thank you."

That's how it's done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4UvvHMoZs
youtube.com/watch?v=LOetkFopHK0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this is how it's done

beta

Lmao get a load of this cuck

Brevity is the etc

Nobody is reading that bitchmade wall of faggy text

>bitchmade wall of faggy

14 year old detected

I read it in what like 12 seconds? Less time than it took to type this out

Faggot

are you going to post this MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY?
>options
>sage

there really isn't much you can say when a woman insults you so thoroughly to the applause of 50+ people

is Conan "our guy"?

LISTEN YOU DIRTY FRENCH FUCK
NAH NAH NAH SHUT THE FUCK UP LET ME FINISH

yo momma hahahaha

Day 14: Americans still haven't found a way to cope with the brutal blow that was dealt to national icon Jonah 'The Fat Jew' Hill

>Okay, okay, you know, I make time to come on this show, and I thought we were gonna have a good time and I end up getting this kind of abuse, you know it makes me feel unwelcome, all right? Come on you guys! ;)

its not one guy. The whole of Cred Forums is quite flustered over the whole ordeal.

I still like user's reponse from some days ago:

"At least they'd still call *me* back after the fact."

Oh hell yeah that would have showed her

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Thats what makes it funny

Wait so why was he in that program in the first place and why did that girl decided to say all that mean stuff to him? It was not funny so it was just to cause controversy?

They promised him he could lose his virginity on live french TV by having sex with that qt.

But it turned out to be a prank and they told him she would rather have sex with Leo and Brad.

>You know Pitt is married to a woman that would claw your eyes out, right?

There. Simple.

>Hahaha very funny joke frenchie
>*stand up on chair and turn around and rip a loud stinky fart in her direction*
> FOR ME TO POOP ON
so simple

How come great comeback farts always come to late? Like you're standing in the elevator 2 hours later thinking about what you should have done and it suddenly hits you and the people around you.

l'esprit de l'escalier

coming up with the perfect response to the situation as you're already walking away halfway down the stairs

I think what really hurt Jonah the most was when she called Leo and Brad his friends. They're not really his friends and Jonah knows it.

damn if he had actually said this on the spot i would have been mad impressed.

>any comeback involving vulgarity, xenophobia or too much text

Give up Jonah. Deal with your PTSD

wont you fucking stop making this thread every day, faggot?
not even posting the related video

tom cruise handled it best
youtube.com/watch?v=9C4UvvHMoZs

and you might say well there is a crowd there. But tom would make each one of them cry and apologize individually for being so rude

>tfw Tom will never call you a jerk and sit on your face

Or maybe just,
>Ahh, you're that kind of girl...

>Tom will never spank you in public in a complete non sexual way

Based Conman

>but in America where I'm from it's considered really rude and uncalled for
And that's why you're a nation of fat fucks.

>Oh Ye, well the jerk store called, and theyre running out of you!!

There, case closed

Why is Cred Forums so triggered by this french weather girl? Can't you guys take a joke?

*BBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAMMMPPFFFPLPL*

>make millions through movies
>not even crack addicted street hookers are willing to fuck you
>only chance to lose virginity is through a tv gameshow

...and he blew it.

Jonah Hill is a mess.

>americans
>take a joke

seriously tho it triggers bad memories of being bullied by socially dominant females (aka the cool crowd) in high school

>What's the difference? You're their all time best seller!

>He should've just taken the humiliating joke.

Say all the beta cucklords

>the cool crowd

Speaking of high school, if you don't get some sleep you're gonna be exhausted in a few hours when you get there.

how did he actually answer?

He sat under his chair and refused to come out

>It's a "Jonah is still trying to come up with comebacks after 5 days straight" episode

What's with all these fancy pants comebacks?

Keep it simple:

>"Congratulations...you're a bitch" [Walks out of studio]

>not crying uncontrollably on command

People would side with him.

Jonah is a fat cunt and deserves to be ridiculed

>mfw people will be watching the movies jonah hill was in long after the french weather lady is dead.
>mfw people will probably be watching his movies long after her grandchildren are dead.

FUCK CONAN

>those screaming kids

I couldn't handle it.

he should have made it rain and then got his cock out desu lads

Why didn't he just pretend to be asleep when she told her joke?

Damn this fucking weather girl keeps getting BTFO

>There are people make these threads, who invest their time into this.People who have been there. People who were Jonah at that moment for a minute in their lives. But instead of banishing the bad memories and moving on with their lives, they fantasize about Jonah saying some stupid words that would make the crowd in their fantasy go 'damn' or 'did he just say that' and the french girl, or any of their denied sweethearts, would think 'what did I just do?' 'Sorry, Jonah'.
It's sad

Kek

>bieber gif

Oh boy.

That's a terrible representation of Patrice.

ok ok ok I got it Cred Forums

>*pretend he didn't hear her*
>oh did you say something?
>I was just on the phone with my sexy model gf _____ (or hot prostitute because he is rich)

>there are people who let other people insult them.
>people who consider this "secure" or "alpha"
>there are people who simply go through life letting people walk all over them.

It's sad.

>YEAH WELL THE JERK STORE CALLED AND THEIR OUTTA YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=LOetkFopHK0

I don't get it. The French being rude and lacking tact isn't anything new either, they're well known for it.

I agree this is pretty sad too.

*sits silently trying not to cry*

THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE

What she said hit too close to home.
Jonah Hill has not evolved into a leading man or even a good character actor.
why is he even

source please?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

You don't always have to respond to banter with more banter. Sometimes it's just better to take it in stride and top it with a self-depreciating joke. Responding here with more banter comes across as a bit butthurt desu.

I feel like just saying something like "I can probably see why" while laughing seems the best way to brush it off.

>wow looks like I came all this way to get humiliated by some comedian on live TV

Why can't American handle the bantz? This is the worst way to react.

>it's the first hit of you search jonah hill on youtube but I am literally too retarded to find it cause I am a giant fucking newfag to anything PC related please rape my face

Has weathergirlposting gone too far?

>faggot cooper being suave
should've been chris hemsworth or something
>that conan line
classic conan

>Brad Pitt, eh? I don't think that would work, you're no Angelina. Leo would probably go for it he gets around.

Not only did you just call her ugly, you called her a cheap whore. No insults, no reeeeeeee sperg rage. No self righteousness.

Imagine if some French chad had said this on tv to one of the fat ghostbusters or that chubby comedian chick.

He wouldn't have a job or any social media accounts anymore.

>heh, funny
>stare at her smiling in silence
I do this all the time irl. People never fuck with me
I also have 0 friends ;-;

what is this?

>I do this all the time
>people never fuck with me.

lol wut?

It's kind of hard to respond to bantz in another language, anyway

yeah they get really uncomfortable. Whenever someone tries to initiate bants some annoying person says retarded shit I do this and the conversation doesnt last 5 seconds

Sounds like you've got it all figured out

As if.

Jonah Hill's buried body will last longer than his body of work

fucking kek m8y

>salty

I do guy!

>the wolf of wall street
>21 jump street
>superbad
>moneyball
plus all the other minor characters or films that probably wont be remembered for much time

That's a man baby,to be fair there is a chimp beside him also wearing a wig and pretending to be human.

>Oh hahaha I get it you'd tell me to leave while they ravage you like those refugees are ravaging your country, got it hahaha that's a good one.

Jesus jonah can go a little too far

kek.

She's not in the >cool crowd

LGJ is the dumb congenital baby of a former relatively good show, that had the habit of making "fun" weather report with homely unknown girls.

The show is declining in quality and audience for many years and is mainly watch by "bobo".

I don't even understand why Cred Forums is wasting time over such bullshit

I wasn't even a fat joke. He's ugly when he's thin too.

lmao

This kek.

yeah, Superbad is 11 years old, and you definitely don't remember it.

That's exactly the point. It's not a joke, she's just mocking him. She's just another whore who thinks being a vapid cunt is funny.

>Being this triggered

why do you give a shit if you are not jonah?

She never implied that he was fat or ugly.
She merely implied that he was garbage.

So Cred Forums is getting buttmad because someone spoke the truth? figures

She's not attractive. You don't need to white-knight the french whore from the anonymous bullies.

Im on your side you autistic fucks

France: A Nation of Proud Cucks!

Sorry brah, sarcasm gets lost in the context.

I live under a rock so can someone explain this.

Did some woman call him fat and that was his response?

Did he even understand what she was saying?

>has butthurt pointed out
>tries to insinuate you fancy the lady

Man dude seriously you are even more pathetic than i thought top kek.

I'm not even butthurt. I just think it's funny that there are people who laugh at whores being whores.

the french deserve this avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/

And you deserve every time a girl takes a shit on you.

>qt throws some light banter at some fatty
>STOP BULLYING HIM YOU WHORE

>Girl i dont like is a whore
>im not butthurt!
>mras

man you really are crying to aloud user, so pathetic keep going its tops kek.

>And you deserve every time a girl takes a shit on you.
>is mad this is his fetish but even so no girls will shit on him

kek kek kek

You're all sensitive cuckolds.

my point exactly.

>yfw you realize he has a humiliation fetish and she actually gave him jerk off material for a lifetime

>Where did that Tranny put his cut off Weiner, in your hairy French asshole?

He got so butthurt that he cancelled all of his interviews in France.