youtu.be/l2-i6foo7y8?t=1m46s
youtube.com/watch?v=eO6qzyMr52M
youtube.com/watch?v=7n70spmBHZU
youtube.com/watch?v=o8-MxJPrysQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pzwRpY-Mu9c&t=4m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A kiss, of course.

what a faggot

he'll probably beat off later that night while she hung out with her chad friends lmao

oucherz

youtu.be/l2-i6foo7y8?t=1m46s

based Megan

Anyone have the pictures of this chick with her Chad bf?

he's a normie now

You want to be cucked?

curved lol

post pics

That bitch had a heart transplant or something and a huge scar on her torso. Fucking entitled stacy cunt. beta faggots like that is who gives these bitches power.

>tfw friend zoned via instagram comments

and the girl he liked has a chad bf now too
someone post it

Did she mean Nerf Herders?

dat ass

I hope he called that bitch a dumbass for saying shit like that on publicly. A simple "shut the fuck up" wouldn't be out of line.

Is that guy famous in /r9k?

>If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in two

>fedora
>glasses
>ugly face
>think need work hard to get pussy
>denied
>still thinks it is a success
New numale was born that day.

>tfw the fedora wearing fag who humiliated himself on the internet is better off than you
makes sense I think. People that dance are really extroverted and he was just self unaware. Probably had a lot a girl friends too who helped him fix his situation after the fact (eh has pics on his instagram with his dance class, they look close). I'm going back to r9k now

She's dating a high school quarterback.

Good for her desu.

I love Garrettposting.

Where's Garrett in this picture?

ALEXA YOU FUCKING WHORE

just finding this vid Cred Forumsedditor?

How does he feel when he sees this?

Those youtube comments. Fucking hell.

Of course the guy would be the ugliest one out of the whole dance group. That's really unfortunate because the girl will never be attracted to him, ever. This young man essentially wasted a huge amount of time and effort only because nobody ever told him that you can never make another person attracted to you--the attraction has to be independent and predetermined--for either counterpart to be attracted to the other, that is. You can not force biology to behave a certain way. Biology doesn't recognize acts of good will or words of kindness, even if the intention behind them was an expectation of a sexual reward or intimacy - all it recognizes is a guy who isn't ejaculating inside a woman. Despite how common sense this sounds, most MALES do not seem to grasp this reality, thus ending up in the friendzone, in other words, social contacts of a female who will never be sexually or romantically receptive to them due to sheer unattractiveness, but the males will not believe this and cling on to a belief that some day it'll happen.. After enough validation and gifts she will suddenly realize how amazing and generous I am and fall for me. It's a good deal for a female who will be dating attractive males and on the other end receive attention and free benefits from unattractive orbiters. This video in particular reminded me of this recurring scenario because the boy's mentality is similar to those unattractive males (that is, a skewed understanding of biology and human attraction).Now, obviously the boy thought that "maybe the girl just never noticed me by accident or thinks I'm just another guy even though I have this awesome personality and willingness to treat her like a princess"....

Can't even fit in single post, too long.

lol Americans are so fucking predictable.

calm down garrett

I wish I was American, eyeshield 21 makes football look so fun

LOL women, the next time some bitch tells me how hard they have it I'll bitch slap her cunt face.

Fuck off r9k

it's not easy choosing which chad to fuck

Why didn't she end up dating him?

We all have girlfriends here on Cred Forums.

her Instagram is @_alexablair, the 6th pic is when she had cancer. can't post pic here because of shitty Cred Forums rules.

Guy tells he is alone.
30 years old, basement dweller, no friends, virgin.

Girl tells she is alone.
20 years, husband, few close friendozend male firends. But nobody can entertain her long enough, while she isn't sucking husband dick.

He is ugly.
Beta.

He looks like a retarded neanderthal. Current Garrett is not worse looking

oh lord i stopped at "this song is for you".

scanners detecting large quantities of cringe
i just get too much second hand embarrasment lol

would smash the girl though she is hot

Now think what the reaction to this vid would have been had it been reversed- a subpar girl putting in great effort to impress Chad only to be ruthlessly rejected.

Everyone would feel sorry for her and she would get literally thousands of offers from boys to date her, she'd probably even get some big event thrown for her and basically she's gonna get treated like a wounded puppy princess.

I'm not complaining, I'm just saying it's hypocritical of our society to push feminism so hard when most people's natural biological reaction is to expect men to be hardened stoic workers who expect no pity or mercy or empathy while women get treated like princesses- which they seem so quick to reject.

This, how can a true patrician enjoy quality kino without being accompanied by a heavenly blessed beauty

Am I the only one who doesn't feel any anger towards the girl?

She was just trying to live by her nature eventually hanging out with the Quaterback and being a single mother by 21.

Then some weird robot who spent too much time on r9k comes up and makes her an internet celebrity out of nowhere.

That beta thought he could compete against this

I can't seem to find Garret in any of her pics

Where is he?

Garrest isn't even a robot that's what so insane about this.

why would that beta loser be on her pics? she forgot him 2 minutes after he finished his nigger nerd dance.

eww she's got weird scars and shit

would not bang

No, i do not feel any anger towards her too.
It is beta faggot, who do not understand rules of this life. Thinks it is some sort of movie.

>2:00 Real sausage party down there

What did he mean by this?

He is kind of ugly. He only has height going for him.

P.S. im a grill

he was just sniffing her hair you autists

I bet fat ugly girl.
Who doesn't like him, because this kind of guys never accepted you in school.

I sympathize with this kid so hard. It's always painful to swallow your first redpill about how the world works when you hit puberty.

I feel so bad for her. Put on the spot like that by some stupid company trying to perpetuate stupid romcom bullshit. The ugly dweeb could have just tried his chances actually talking to her but instead his efforts are put into an embarrassing video for an ad campaign.

>kind of ugly
What.
He looks completely normal.

Why are you guys so mean to m- I mean Garret

the ride never ends

Chad confirmed for average as fuck

Damn she really should keep her shirt on.

he could do a lot better to be honest.
her face is kind of fucked up and that scar isn't doing her any favors.

Who summoned /r9k/?

Lol did Garrett spaz out and shank her?

What is going on below her rib cage? Did she birth a xenomorph?

I'm liking chad's collar bones.

God, would you people fuck off already? What's the point in pretending you're not a virgin on fucking Cred Forums? On fucking Cred Forums?

scars from when she had cancer apparently

look at her instagram

Being a virgin does not make you /r9k/.

Please be in London.

It doesn't matter how fucked up and sick stacy is, she will always find her chad.

some sort of stomach cancer when she was very young is what i heard

Agreed. Garret is blossoming into a handsome lad. He needs to lift some weights. Whiteboy >>> spic/italian

SHARI'S BERRIES

in america weebs aren't allowed to play, sry

I bet garrett can imagine her lying on a bed surrounded with candles and biting her lips as chad struggles to put his huge dong into her tight punani...

>Garret is blossoming into a handsome lad
Hahahahahahahahaha. Nope.

?
He's good-looking now.

this girl must have some bizarre skeletons in her closet because on the outside shes comically perfect

shes like a caricature

gross

Not him, but he looks average at best.

Certainly no better looking than the other two which /r9k/ insisted on calling ugly to make themselves feel better.

I'm gonna need some sauce on one, my man.

Post few pics. And without strange angles.
He is average and below. Plus his beta personality - means no pussy for him at all.

DV-1166
Performer: Yuma Asami

boosting fedora sales

If you actually fap over that your pathetic

Nah, average would mean he looks like most white people but he doesn't, he looks better than the average white.

Holy shit dat head turn

>jerking off to beautiful women is pathetic

Haha. We have black or spain here. Or worst of all - asian.

Keep up your insecurity white boy, maybe one day you'll convince some girl you're actually superior to anyone.

Is this the face of someone who's pathetic? Yeah, you fucked up son..
just got back from the gym when this was taken

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA DAT REJECTION

>rules

Found the newfriend

>Implying some scars aren't sexy

All girls on social media are literally perfect and have a perfect life always smiling and having fun with millions of friends.
pic related, madison holleran had a perfect life until one day she jump from a building at 19

Wait, a minute, did you used to go east?

those are some pink nipples you've got there, ripe for sucking.

>pic related, madison holleran had a perfect life until one day she jump from a building at 19
and then, what happened then?

How tall is he? or she?

asian detected

She hit the ground.

Dam you would have to fuck her with the lights out

she had to go to hospital but made a full recovery.
fortunately she fell on a man who was walking below and he broke her fall.
He was quite fat so it cushioned her a lot.
He didn't survive though, the ambulance couldn't get there soon enough.

Nice gyno.

>you were born before the social media age and saved yourself from the eternal embarrassment caused from doing something like this

Thank you Jesus.

She killed herself. this is a good vid about how much of a lie her perfect life was. Fucking privileged bitch and I am a cis white male.
youtube.com/watch?v=eO6qzyMr52M

It's not too late, you can still fuck up and this can happen.

Does anyone else think american football players look weird? Rugby players look like fucking trolls, but at least they look like hard cunts. Football players look too pampered.

FUCKING CANCER BITCH

They make love with their coach.

Calm down, virgin

is her corpse cold yet?

asking for a friend

>ywn save her

O-O-Oh s-shit I'm s-sorry, Chad. P-Please don't b-b-bully me a-anymore. *quietly sobs*

Yeah it's rough. I've been put on youtube and facebook and god knows what else just for minding my own fucking business. Not joking either. Even my own sibling stabbed me in the heart this way.

ALL THOSE FAT FACES

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck? Is he going to a fancy dress party as a curtain?

How is this thread related to TV or films? Fucking /r9k/ needs to leave.

Wanting /r9k/ to leave is like wanting Cred Forums to leave, Cred Forums is ours cuck, take the redpill or face... the consequences...

youtube.com/watch?v=7n70spmBHZU

What was his/their endgame?

Keep crying about being bullied on the internet you beta cuck.

>over 100 replies
>nobody posted this yet

I'm pretty fucking disappointed in you lads

You say that, but initiations are pretty homo. Wouldn't surprise me if he ate a soggy biscuit or two during his time.

He was trying to get a gf

Shit, same thing happened to me..

you should kill yourself

go on?

how does it feel to be a certified cuckold?

>brit teef

>yeah I'm pretty hung what a nigger has is what I have too
10/10

>Tfw bitch tits so can't make fun of anyone

Nah, he should kill her and do the world a favor

cuck

your're amongst brothers, nigga
tell the story

I don't think I could ever be a cucker, it just feels too wrong.
I've never been on the receiving end of this shit but I always feel bad for the beta, there's no reason to do this shit.

She is an accomplished actress, check her IMDb page

>Football players look too pampered.
This is very true.

>hahaha

What a cold bitch

This guy will be a pussy slayer one day

>Fucking privileged bitch and I am a cis white male.
She suffered you fucking retard. Her external conditions didn't matter

Fuck off.

I tried to talk to my oneitis sometimes and of course it didn't always go great but I thought we were getting pretty close.

So when prom came I went to her class when it was recess and she was hanging out elsewhere and left a box of chocolates with a note asking her to prom. A bunch of girls that stayed inside the girls looked at me and giggled.

A lot of time passed and I returned home still having heard nothing from her so I was really anxious and was waiting for a call or a message from her.

Then a friend sent me a capture of a snap her boyfriend took (I didn't know she had a boyfriend and I didn't have snapchat) with him eating my chocolate and her kissing him on the cheek with my note nowhere to be seen.

I was really close to killing myself back then.

>I didn't know she had a boyfriend
How? Did you picked her only by looks?
Know her a bit more before asking for prom. No wonder she is with chad and not you.

Lmao

But we are both men, women don't feel empathy unless it is for a social cause.
pic related: girls tell this ugly creature she is gorgeous but would publicly ridicule anyone who doesn't fir their HUGE standards.

>we were getting pretty close
>didnt even know she had a boyfriend

kek

that's life , don't take it to bad could happen to anyone

I can't believe you people genuinely exist. I thought it was all an ironic meme devised by r9k.

she's just saying she has a boyfriend while thanking him for the donuts. If you give someone donuts all you can expect in return is that they'll eat the donuts and thank you. Gifts to woo someone are a bad idea in general aren't going to make them attracted to you, let alone fucking donuts.

Would you go to the prom with a girl you don't like because she gave you donuts? If you had better options?

WOW you are a huge faggot, I would give anything to have the opportunities, family and connections that bitch had.

How was I supposed to know? She never told me.

>>Would you go to the prom with a girl you don't like because she gave you donuts? If you had better options?
honestly yes.
Prom didn't mean much to me, it means a lot more to girls.
If some girl put in that effort, she's a keeper.
Not saying I'd go with any landwhale because she got me some donuts, and conversely I'd understand not wanting to go with a neckbeard because he got you some.
And of course if you're already seeing someone, you're not going to just stop over some desserts.
But yeah, I'd honestly choose a plainer girl who earnestly tried to do something.

Christ, do a little, JUST A LITTLE, research before asking a girl out. Asking mutual friends is usually a great idea.

>I-I-I was just going to the beach

Virgin detected.

If you choose not even landwhale, but not your girlfriend to go to prom, goodbye sex and hello bitchy mood.

she's not being cold. Her friend is referring to the fact that a guy did an elaborate dance routine to impress her and it was on tv

I didn't have many friends much less mutual friends. I just liked her.

Did you even asked?
Hell, m8, it is so obvious.

you didn't say I had a girlfriend in the hypothetical.
And I said in my post "And of course if you're already seeing someone, you're not going to just stop over some desserts."

>honestly yes.
>and of course if you're already seeing someone, you're not going to just stop over some desserts."
user, just made up your mind.
You want attention from girls, i bet.
But i highly doubt you will go to the prom with less attractive girl, than you have now.

Whenever I asked girls if they had a boyfriend back then they'd always say 'yes' even when they clearly didn't, so with her I didn't want to mess up so I tried not to bring the subject up and she didn't say anything so I thought it was going well.

i seriously hope you're trolling

You are trolling now, are you?

Well fine I didn't want to play your dumb game anyway

Imagine being Alexa in that studio and having to be all like "damn, Garrett, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fedora and horrific skellington body. I would totally be your gf, both my character and the real me." When all she really wants to do is fuck another Chad in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Alexa and not only sit in that chair while Garrett flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the fedora barely concealing his autism and euphoria, and just sit there, minute after minute, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, GARRETT LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his wimpy fucking faggot face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of alphas and BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in the midwest. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his pimpled face as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "gentlemanesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Shari's Berries call for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Alexa. You're not going to lose your future dance career over this. Just bear it. Smile and bear it.

you weren't clear with the hypothetical.
you said better options, not that I was already seeing someone.
At least for me, back in highschool "options" would be girls you know you're guaranteed a yes from.
If you're dating someone already you don't really have options.

1. If they say yes- they are not interested in you.
2. Alpha male still can advance if here it and girl will allow it.

You was just a friend to her, and not really close. And you need to understand, girls have a lot of such male friends, like A LOT.

Fucking kill yourself you autist

It's one thing to turn someone down, it's another thing to rub it in. Having your boyfriend eat the donuts some lonely guy made for you and then document it with a picture on social media is like psychopathy tier evil.

>I was raped in the past

What sort of show is this?

No? Even I know the most common rejection line for girls is: "I already have a boyfriend", so I wanted to be more subtle with her and establish a connection before doing something boyfriend-like like going to prom together.

Yes, I know and have known all this. It doesn't matter anymore considering I've given up on women a long time ago but thanks anyway.

It's a Dutch show.

Dutch people are terrifying.

who /teamroach/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=o8-MxJPrysQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pzwRpY-Mu9c&t=4m
>J E W S
>_ _ _ T
>D I E

What's his endgame?

You know.
Think about it from chads perspective.
You have some hot girlfriend, who you love, and many other men desire her. Some nerdy looser always wanted a shot with her and give her attention.
And one day, such creep sends her a donut box, asking to go to the prom with her.

What you will do m8, honestly?

fucking hell

>chad got all the sexy girls in school
>I got stuck with the fat chicks

IT'S NOT FAIR

It is fat girls who stuck with you.

Not eat the donuts some creep made with his sticky fingers?

>establish a connection before doing something boyfriend-like like going to prom together.
Ehm.
Touch her, touch her ass, kiss her, talk about sex.
You can do all of it after few dates, with some girls even on first. You need to show, you want sex and other, not just friendship.

>some creep made
I doubt he made them.

24 years old kissless virgin here desu lads
when will the ride end?

why is this on Cred Forums faggot?
/film/ when?

Huh? Did you read my posts? I said I tried to be subtle and pre-establish a connection with her so she wouldn't outright reject me like other girls.
Besides, I didn't and don't want to do crude stuff like that. I wasn't interested in girls just for the sex.

What's scarbellies name again?

what THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

1. You and she make decision about this in first few minutes. Your subtle approach would not help at anything. Maybe with some rape victim who fear all men.
If she didn't liked you, she won't.
2. You are interested in sex, do not lie. And it is normal. Women too interested in sex. And want to be attractive.

no time to dwell on that cause my septs react, we're all going to get a girlfriend in the year to come

if the guy didnt know her well enough to know she has a fucking boyfriend then he deserves to be humiliated

i fucking ahte wierdos

they both at them. I really doubt she was trying to rub it in or be evil, she was just trying to thank him for the donuts while showing him she has a boyfriend.

1. Like I've already said, all the girls I asked out before told me right away they had boyfriends, so I tried a different approach with her. It's because they make a decision in the first few minutes that I've given up on women, because they all reject me. How are you not getting this?
2. I never said I'm not interested in sex, I just don't want to act like a perverted monkey who can't control his urges.

If you don't have anything to offer, no girlfriend. Having a girlfriend is basically a biological tit for tat.

If this was true she's about as stupid as the guy who did send the donuts.

cringekino

At least you're not a 24 year old dropout whos never had a job or license, right? I'm more worried about being homeless. Not worried enough to do anything of course.

>wtf is a oneitis
>recess
>choclates
>killing yourself over this
>i literally have to share oxygen with you

So change yourself. Something definitely wrong with you if all girls reject you. Or go for different girl types, more ugly even.

> perverted monkey who can't control his urges.
Oh user. It is normal, to touch girl, talk with her about sex, fuck her. All normal.
And how are you planning to go from friend to boyfriend, without getting so personal with her?
You need to take a move and girls must accept your moves.

Can't change genetics. Q.E.D.

>she never told me

>go out
>see women
>many of them are ugly and/or fat
>and many of them are holding hands with 8+/10 guys
Why is it so very rare to see ugly guy with hot girl, but you see ugly women with good looking men everywhere? Do we really have standards so low?

this is normal these days, the media just doesn't reflect it and lead us to expect to have the same life that previous generations did at our age

>Do we really have standards so low?
Yes.

>that ugly plain bitch is someone's waifu

you don't see it from the girls perspective though. From the girl's perspective a guy is trying to get her and she has a boyfriend so she has to reject him to be loyal to her boyfriend. They don't see a guy asking them out as the gesture of a sad lonely person, why would they when its a confident gesture and you can ask out as many other girls as you want?

If you do something nice for a girl like give her donuts or give her chocolates you should be happy that she accepted them and thanked you, if she was a bitch about it then you have a reason to be hurt. She's not a bitch just because it doesn't lead anywhere, giving gifts isn't supposed to lead anywhere. Only give a gift if your only aim is the person receiving and enjoying the gift. The only exception is when gifts can help business relationships

Post a picture of yourself

lots of people complain about seeing ugly guys with hot girls. Pretty much the only reason why women end up with guys is because they're part of the same social circle.

>should be happy that she accepted them and thanked you

Yeah, how nice of her. Would work better for everyone if she just was honest in a few short words.

I didn't think that much about the gift I just saw it as a courtesy as to not give her a plain note asking her to prom.
Only when I saw what she did with it did it hurt.

Why?

>this is normal these days
This desu. Being virgin past the age of 20 is nowhere near as stigmatized as it was 10 years ago. There are millions of young men having these issues (you can thank videogames for that). Another problem is that women have unrealistically high expectations.

it looks stupid because you're only seeing it from the guys perspective. She can't feel the lonely butthurt emotional landscape of the guy

>honestly yes.

that's how we know you are lying

It's not about feeling you mong. It's about thinking. Posting your boyfriend is much more hurtful than just telling him to fuck off.

he's savouring the kiss at 0:29

what a based bro

Tell him to fuck off.
He still make moves and do not understand.
Post pic of how happy you are with your boyfriend.
He doesn't text you anymore.

It is the right choice.

Why do you think you have the right to complain about that?

>the same life that previous generations did at our age

that's a big generalisation too btw.

>Would you go to the prom with a girl you don't like because she gave you donuts?

Yes, I would. Then again, it's not like I was ever going to get asked.

video games are a symptom, not the problem.

If you had better options, user.

"I have a boyfriend and I'm not sexually interested in you because I think you stink and wear walmart clothes"

This would give him at least a chance to wash himself.

Men, or more aptly boys, just need to be more self aware and realise when they're clinging to a lost cause. I did it and my friend did and still does. I can't get it through his head and he keeps wanting girls who are completely incompatible with him.

Nobody tells you all truth like that now. It is offensive and you can talk the same back.

I really have to thank this company. Their failed attempt at viral marketing has given us one of the best vids of all time.

I went to prom with the girl I wanted to because I asked her. It went like this.

>"Hey, you going to prom with anyone yet?"
>"No"
>"We should go together then"
>"Sure sounds fun"
>"Cool"

Am I chad?

what is that? a scar

her intestines can fall out at any moment

you just answered your own question idiot.

Not yet, but soon

she looks about 5'2-5'5 and i guess he's about 5-6" taller

I probably would. It's not like I enjoyed prom anyway and I only got an incredibly uncomfortable handjob at the end of it - I'd take the donuts and a quickie with a double bagger if it was on offer.

Based bro.

>confess to a girl
>my best friend confessed to her a day before despite knowing my feeling for her
>she said yes to him
>she said she would have said yes to me if it wasn't for my "friend"
Fuck you Josh.

I don't see it as intentionally malicious but 5 seconds thinking about it would make any normal, empathetic person reconsider their approach. That is unless there was more to the story, which their likely was.

It means she likes your friend more. Do not get so salty user.

>this is normal

holy shit lol you faggots spend way too much time on Cred Forums

girls get rejected a lot too. Not everyone you meet will like you, that's just prt of life, no matter how good looking you are.

>girls get rejected a lot too.
No, just no.
Can't even compare men to girls.

kek

Nobody ever likes us you fucking soapbox faggot. It's why we go crazy. The internet is my parent.

>girls get rejected a lot too

yeah by 6'3 chads

SHARI'S BARRIES EVERYONE. DOUBLE THE BARRIES FOR JUST TEN DOLLARS MORE

Well, that's still rejection. Alexa is above average hot too. Good looking people will end up having to reject a lot more people.

Good argument.

Are you are girl?
Men can be rejected like 10 times a day. Rejection - normal feeling for a man.

For you maybe.

>Rejection - normal feeling for a man.

rejection is something that HAPPENS to you, beta.

not a state of being.

get the fuck over it, pussy ass shit.

fucking millennials are so fucking retarded

Not for chads desu.

>friend likes girl
>meets her with me for support
>she's cute and it turns out I knew her briefly when I was younger
>she very evidently likes me
>try to dissuade her
>nothing works
>end up stuck in between them
>he awkwardly makes an advance over some online messenger
>gets rejected
>I feel like shit
>he tells me I should go for it if I want
>end up in 3 year relationship with her

I still feel bad about it. I always wonder if I ruined his chances - he must think it too sometimes. It ended pretty badly, rightful punishment really.

Virgins please. Even chads got a rejections, but they are just move on and not bitch about them for months on Cred Forums.

LOL

I think you are both making the same point

It was her choice. Nothing to be guilty about.

thats what i typed learn to fucking read middle schooler

chads can move on easily because they have a larger pool to draw from. a rejection doesn't have an impact when there are a hundred other girls who will say yes.

>tell us how you really feel

Damn he actually looks pretty good now. Hes gonna make it

#firstworldproblems

Grow up.

I guess. I think she made the wrong one though.

same thing happend with me but worked out a lot better

>tell "friend" I'm working up the courage to ask this girl out
>after I tell him this he goes and asks her out before I can
>turns out she liked me too and rejected him
>we ended up dating and are still together to this day
>thinking about asking her to marry me

fuck you Alex you faggot, that's what you get.

its not normal as in most people at that age are like that now, but its common enough

I'm literally a 6'0" skeleton ginger and I've had to reject multiple women in my time, hell my 2nd relationship came out of me saying yes because I didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings leading into something real.

Girls aren't some weird creature they're understandable enough and most of them have pretty basic wants, just overinflated senses of self worth too

> tfw a girl asked ME to go to the prom (formal in Australia)
> She was hot as fuck and I was a social reject loser in comparison
> got a bj

Women are weird.

>Looks half as attractive now

This bitch is dead weight in another 10 years max.

This

My sister comes into my room and bothers me and records my reaction and puts it on snapchat. I tell her every fucking time to stop. If i break her phone my mom wll just buy her a new one so no point

Tfw my door doesnt have a lock

I thought all aussies are chads

I don't think so and most girls don't either. Girls aren't going to think posting their boyfriend is hurtful. They will do it thinking nope, sorry got a bf kthnxbai. They see the guy asking her out as a guy trying to take her from her bf who she's loyal too. Why would they see it as a sensitive issue for the guy?

i thought it was this guy

Women are fine with all the attention until the second the beta starts to become unpredictable. Due to impatience, which builds up much slower in betas than alphas, frustration momentarily breaks their condition. The effort, longing and wait become too much.

The reality of their dreams start to become unstable when the what they imagined becomes more unlikely. In this scenario this guy has probably been working on this girl for a while. In his head he has pictured going to prom with her for months. He probably wouldn't have made his move if he didn't think he would end up taking her.

Having a set event like that gives his delusions an expiry date. The closer it came, the more his expectations fell apart. Ultimately, it ended in a crushing blow where a boyfriend conveniently appears.

What's funny too is that the second she got that gift her mind shifted. She decided that he had to be dropped instantly. She probably told this guy friend (boyfriend if you actually believe the deceitful whore) that there was a creepy guy was messaging her and the that he asked her to prom.

I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to the guy. If he knew how deep this goes I doubt he would have been part of it.

official? Are they getting married? Arent they too young for that or is this some south USA shit?

I understood that reference.

We have a larger amount of chads, we're still not all chads but there's more opportunities to be a Chad in Australia, even autists can get pussy with some effort I think our women are just a little more relaxed and realistic about what they're worth over here

Nah lad, I was a weird kid. Don't buy into the memes.

Sometimes shit happens to me inexplicably that gives me glimmers of Chad. But I assure you I fuck up every time.

keked, bet this guy browses Cred Forums

>Wow puberty hit Garrett hard to say the least...

okay, which one of you was it?

how do you feel bad about something so unimportant? I can't feel rejection, is there something wrong with me?

All of us have a little chad inside us, that comes out once we stop worrying about shit.

I meant it wasn't a normal feeling for me like it is for you since it's not anything i encounter daily.

Not at all user, as long as you still feel it when you're getting accepted it's totally fine to become numb to rejection after awhile

jesus fuck this is like the 20th time you've posted your stupid fucking youtube video. stop advertising your shitty vids on Cred Forums faggot.

You have the right idea and are very lucky. For me, I just find it aggravating that It takes so much energy and willpower to put myself out there in any capacity socially and immediately be put back in my place. I hate that someone else can have control over me like that. I get over it quicker now though.

nigga you are over thinking this shit. It doesn't mean that he did too. Most guys don't care this much

>this is a 10/10 in America

What is that faggot wearing?

Official just means they are officially dating. They are no longer just talking or close friends but instead are a couple.

Hey I'm just trying to add gravitas to the situation. Cool it k....

You probably think all aussies are shitposters too. Literal memes.

Close friends? Do close friends fuck?

No I am not

I was always numb to it, and I don't really feel anything when I get accepted either, because I don't know what will happen with her. My attention span is just too short to care about single events like rejection or to get attached to a girl before I ask her out. No matter how many rejections stack up my attention has moved on to the next thing. Dwelling on rejections just seems too boring for me. There's too many stimulating things to do so I can't hold my attention on some girl who I liked but rejected me or girls who stopped talking to me

you're not supposed to put so much energy and will power into it, you're supposed to put energy and will power into other stuff, which makes you happy and confident, then you can socialise and ask girls out without effort

Depends. Sometimes they do and are called "Friends with Benefits" but typically one develops feelings for the other and the relationship does not work out.

What foreign country are you from?

You've never fucked your qt friends when they've been lonely?

why? thats just depressing as fuck and boring

are they not?

Wouldn't call that a healthy attitude, but an effective one for what's being done here

I am from Lithuania. If a guy and a girl are "close friends", its obvious they are fucking and are a thing. We have none of this
>we are official
>we are close friends
stuff or I have never heard of it. Considering I am in Cred Forums, maybe I just havent encountered stuff like that, but having a girl as a friend, I have never seen any man having that.

>Tfw my door doesnt have a lock
You are a man. Buy one and install it.

>Wouldn't call that a healthy attitude

why not? how do you find the patience to think about girls you have no chance with now when there are things like youtube videos, kino, tv, music. lifting, running, hitting on other girls, skating, hanging out with friends, family, pets,etc etc?

It's fun reflecting upon the thought process of a person. When I was writing it I felt like I was creating a universe with characters you could relate to. It's the only way I can get erect. Every time I see something tragic happen I get a massive hard on. I think it has to do with the beauty of pure heartbreak. Similar to Romeo and Juliet except its unrequited and on a more pathetic level.

I'm not disagreeing with you but it still requires you take a leap and be completely vulnerable to someone. It still stings, sometimes I randomly picture a girl's face curl up and half-wince at me for even to dare suggesting we go do something. My head says move on but those images still play

I doubt anyone here is handy. I can't bare to do any house hold chores, even as an adult living at home

what did she mean by this?

Is any nationality distinguished from the next one these days?

>Cred Forums where 30 year old male virgins discuss the dating lives of 15 years old kids
When everything went so wrong, user?

you sound like a psycho asshole desu

>/r9k/ begins to leak

>I am from Lithuania.
Sorry to hear that.

If you ask a girl to go on a date that does not make her your girlfriend. You typically have to be together for a while before you become boyfriend and girlfriend. From that picture it looks like he asked her to be his girlfriend at that restaurant and it became "official" that night.

Well I don't really have to worry about that as I'm in bed with the gf rn but I guess it depends on volume of people you interact with, there's gotta be some time spent reflecting to figure out if there's anything you did wrong that you can avoid next time (at least if it wasn't simply bad chemistry)

if you go out on a date, it either works out or not, you are not "close friends" just because you go out on a date. If a man is a friend with a woman, its obvious he wants to fuck her.

>Sorry to hear that.
Unless ruskies start nuking shit, im fine with where I am.

Posted some updated Garret.

Thoughts?

>still wearing hats in doors
He is labeling himself without even opening his mouth.

I think all this, close friends, official dating - more for teenagers. It is much simple for adults.
Date, fuck? Yes no, search another.
And if serious, move together and marry.

He'll be fine.

>If a man is a friend with a woman, its obvious he wants to fuck her.
That is true here too. The only males that are friends with women that don't want to fuck them are faggots.

>if you go out on a date, it either works out or not, you are not "close friends"
Same here. If you are friends with a girl you are a beta male that has been put in the friendzone. The difference between an official relationship and unofficial is simply whether both parties have agreed that they want to be in a relationship and want it to be known to the public that they are dating. It is no longer a secret if it is official.

I'm too distracted by stupid shit like cartoons and funny videos and video games to think about stuff like that, I don't have to distract myself from it with those things, I would actually have to distract myself in order to think of girls rejecting me.

>I'm not disagreeing with you but it still requires you take a leap and be completely vulnerable to someone.

I don't make myself vulnerable because I don't feel vulnerable/care. If a girl curled her face up and winced at me I'd find it funny. I even struggle not to be weird on purpose or do things on purpose that will make situations awkward or provoke bad/judgemental reactions just for my own amusement. Not things that will hurt other people though. I just find a lot of social stigmas and the fact that people are bothered by awkwardness to be so retarded and weird and its so hilarious how easy it is to push peoples buttons and make them uncomfortable over things that are so unimportant and meaningless. Sometimes it makes me stressed and feel awkward but I still do it because its more interesting and stimulating then normal boring social interactions.

I don't enjoy it but that sort of thing isn't hard, especially with the Internet at your finger tips. Even without any experience any mong can mark and drill a few holes.

>think all this, close friends, official dating - more for teenagers.

All of this "official" and "close friends" sounds like beating around a bush, but since they are teenagers, I guess it makes sense for them to blow everything out of proportion.

Is a trilby to a flat-bill an upgrade or a downgrade?

I kind of notice things like that at the time, or reflect on it very soon after, but its so quick and its purely rational. It doesn't make me feel anything

obviously upgrade

I'm too lazy and addicted to the internet and my mum and sister just do everything anyway. I have to be asked to do things or I won't even think of it but women will never do that no matter how much you ask them to, they just do everything instead then complain that you never do anything. I feel bad about it but I'm just too ADD to do household chores, its like torture for me if I know I'm not forced to like I am with a job. I can't not stop what I'm doing and do something enjoyable instead

its the same in your 20's

that's a chad trait for teenagers

He's actually pretty cute

Please try to help yourself, this isn't healthy. I kind of understand you and relate but you shouldn't be comfortable with this reality.

>If you are friends with a girl you are a beta male that has been put in the friendzone.

wat. Everyone is friends with girls you retard. How can you stand the boredom of only having male friends? If I get along with a girl and want to be friends with her why wouldn't I like I would with a guy? If I liked her I wouldn't stay single just in the hopes that she'll go out with me. How the fuck does anyone have the patience not to get another gf or keep chasing women until they do? And just hope your friend you like will go out with you? Sounds boring as fuck, I admire the attention span of anyone who can put up with it.

I feel like a loser for being such a lazy adult living at home but I have no idea how to change. I'm an addict of my routines and Cred Forums

>they are projecting to the society around them that they are in a monogamous relationship

>medigans

what's next, announcing when you 're gonna take a shit? It doesn't concern the world you self-centered pricks!

he needs friends who will do pretty much all the work for him and eventually it should condition him into acting normal.

this cant be the same kid. Why do normies' lives seem to miraculously turn themselves around for the better?

Because they're not pessimistic fat fucks that sit on their asses all day.

But you can't really know if he turned out for the better. It's just a photo he uploaded himself, he's gonna only do that with things that make him look good. He might still be tormented by the whole Alexa ordeal inside and you'd never know.

go basketbol!

>He might still be tormented by the whole Alexa ordeal inside and you'd never know.

he didn't even seem upset with the outcome. You're not supposed to be tormented by things like that.

I was like that for the past 4 years after a pretty shit life experience knocked all the confidence I painstakingly built up throughout my teenage years. Just recently decided I'd had enough of it because it's like a living death. Bit overwhelmed and don't know what to do but doing something, anything, is better than the nothing our lives have been. I think i'm making some progress; I've gotten fitter, more active and have very slightly more to talk about/less to be ashamed of so far. Still barely off the starting blocks though.

List all the things you want to achieve even though they probably seem stupid and pathetic to you but don't let that get to you. Then all the things you need to do to achieve those things. The more energy you put in to doing this the more likely you are to keep focused on it and keep at it. Don't just write it on some scrap paper to be thrown away the next day like I'd been doing for years.

Good luck mate.

>having female friends
>me

say that irl and see what happens, punk

his facial features actually changed, that can't happen with effort, only by luck. And it happened very quickly.

kek, I meant "hurray basketbol"

Well it would certainly help all the faggots itt that asked a girl to prom and didn't know she had a boyfriend already.

>wat. Everyone is friends with girls you retard.
No they aren't. Women in general are annoying, unintelligent, and good for little more than fucking.
>How can you stand the boredom of only having male friends?
See above. Men generally have more in common with one another and are able to have more fun together with activities that demand for physicality than women can provide, ie. sports, etc.

>If I get along with a girl and want to be friends with her why wouldn't I like I would with a guy?
Feel free there's nothing wrong with that. You may be made fun of by other men behind your back for being nothing more than friends with a female, as females are more stupid in general, etc.

>If I liked her I wouldn't stay single just in the hopes that she'll go out with me.
Millions of men do, they are called betamales.

>How the fuck does anyone have the patience not to get another gf or keep chasing women until they do?
They are usually socially inept and since they are friends with a girl they pray that it will work out one day that they can be a couple (just like in all the movies!)

I have a gf and love spending time with her. But imagine any group of guys hanging out having fun and imagine if one of them said "You know what would make this way better, if [insert female's name] was here" That is one of the most unrealistic scenarios imaginable.

ok

the best part is when he goes to kick the fucking ball
and it goes to the fucking moon

it's start to bother me a lot that I still live at home and don't do anything around the house now that I'm getting old, that will probably over come my laziness. I'm not even ask to pay any rent. I can't consider myself a man unless I change, and I'm too old to live as a kid anymore