Why did they make her such a massive slut?

Why did they make her such a massive slut?

Because if something's too good to be true, it is.

having sex with her boyfriend wilst stringing along Mcauly kulkin's retarded brother, didnt make her a slut
it makes her average

>massive slut
Frustrated virgin detected

all girls are sluts, OP. it makes it more realistic this way

Damn, how did you know?

>has sex with her boyfriend
>has awkward, unexpressed sexual tension with another acquaintance
she is possibly more slutty than amish girls I guess

How's being an alcoholic who can't get women anymore, Chad? Do you miss the greatest years of your life in high school?

Because someone having sex doesn't instantly make them a slut. They're only a slut because it's not with you.

>greatest years of your life in high school
>acne
>slightly overweight
>bullied
>shy
Yeah it was a fucking blast man!

in during betas defending a whore

Contrary to popular opinion women do, in fact, want the D.

Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring.

Well you've got me there, you're okay kid.

she wasn't a whore
she was faithful to her bf.

retard

she looks exactly like my gf if she went full auschwitz mode

>has sex outside of marriage
>not a slut

Okay

She was loyal to Steve because he fucked her so well.

because the skeleton is a narcissistic slut

she is fucking disgusting tbqh

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible, dutiful.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support, which he sees as ''a childish useless submissive woman'' [or whore and he feels betrayed by her]
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy, or for the most impotent, their tongue in the pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

because spooky skeletons don't have morality

All the kids are pretty ugly in stranger things, but that's what i liked about it because it wasn't full of beautiful people like most TV high-school shows and it was more realistic that way.

In my school all the girls were pretty average 6/10. There was one fairly hot chick and she was a 7/10 and that was like rare as fuck.Not like in TV land were nearly all the girls are no less than 8/10 and have several 10/10's

she'd be pretty if she wasn't anorexic

Damn she's a qt

>Sleeps with 1 guy

>slut

Not even a femcunt, but come on

>shows her ankles in public
>not a slut

The thicc redhead friend was hotter than her.

didn't read this essay

Maybe in the 1910's

>attractive people are attracted to each other
>unattractive people get mad at this, despite being attracted to attractive people themselves

lmao

I'm gonna go ahead and assume this is someones gender studies thesis or some shit. TL;DR

To contrast the pure boyfu that's her brother

>You will never have a qt, shy, and quiet gf who acts like Eleven

Norman Reedus Jr. is better looking than Frog-Man Gayhair though.

Dude, there's plenty of exploitable autistic girls. You'll get one one day.

Cred Forums is that way ---->

>Getting married in the 21st Century

Enjoy being a cuck

Ummm... intelligent people should breed with other intelligent people. Thats how its always been, the only difference now is that nerds think their entitled to fuck people who are aesthetically incompatible with them and ignore intelligent girls. Nerds wanna fuck taylor swift and ignore Marie Curie types. if your not attractive or have a high level intelligence you just marry the the town fattie who works at the dollar store cause thats who you're meant to be with.

Not a slut, just a basic bitch.

Just slept with one guy, but that guy was the neighborhood jock/player all basic bitches want to fuck.

Y not

what a GIGANTIC faggot

That guy is from her school, not from her neighborhood.

She's looking better now
But damn she kept getting skinnier with every episode

>>Sleeps with 1 guy
Aren't they supposed to be like twelve? What the fuck?

>something abducted my friend
>guess I'll just inexplicably crawl into this weird tree???

skellington no

It was her most retarded moment, I seriously hoped she'll get eaten

it was an excuse to show her skelly booty

>ywn smack that bony ass and hear the bones rattle
Why live?

Way to waste words

>Clickidy-Clack

YOU'RE A MASSIVE SLUT!

The only problem I have with her is that she went back to the guy that wrote that she was a slut all over town but not with the guy who saved her life.

I think she shouldn't have ended up with either desu, but I'm glad they didn't make her a private rprize for Jonathan. Realistically I think she should have been uninterested in dating anyone after an experience like that.

reminder that women love good sex and drama and that they will always get bored from the men who fuck them

>High School
>Great
Chad, just stop

Can I ask what point you're making about your image?

I wanna nibble on her chin.

aka you're fucking a fat bitch

Someone please send me a discord invite and save me from this horrible place. It's like home, but it's so dark... It's so dark and empty. And it's cold

>chad won the skellybowl.