And this is user. He's here to give us our next hit movie

And this is user. He's here to give us our next hit movie.

Go ahead buddy, you got the floor.

Get this. We make a movie about... nothing

The space craze is back, just do anything in space. Bonus points for Matt Damon.

So a Seinfeld movie? I love it!

So check this out, it's a fantasy film but it's actually a sci-fi film about a rebellion but both parties are morally ambiguous and the rebellion doesn't win in the end like in Star Wars.

Sophia Coppola and Bell Tarr already on that.

I don't know user, ambiguity doesn't really sell. We're just not sure our audience would get it.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Don't worry about it, it's just like in Game of Thrones it's morally grey I have 50% of the characters with tragic backgrounds and the other 50% is just naturally evil lol but they're still interesting it's not just pure evil it's kind of like Game of Thrones you know? It'll sell.

SIEG MEIN KAISER

So you're saying it's like Game of Thrones? Have all the money and get on it.

Let's just do something topical, we'll make a Donald Trump proxy as the villain, the protagonist will be a young man named Dayshawn Black who must rise up against the oppressive system to find his place in this modern, white-washed world

o-okay...
*lays down on the floor*

so basically pawn stars the movie

Chriss Pratt and ScarJo in Mr. and Mrs. Smith remake.
Cameo by Chris something you know the black comedian.

kek

My dad told me my movie idea was retarded, but I'm a flower and my movie idea is great.

Alright, get this.
Crank 3. Except it isn't a movie, but it's a live ice performance. Chev Chelios has to keep ice skating to stay alive.

Kevin Smith I mean.

>buddy

Chris Rock. God dammit

One word.
Adam Sandler.

So we go back to the drawing boards.

We reboot The Dark Knight Saga, and sign a deal with FOX to get the rights to The X-Files.

We start a parallel Dark Knights Cinematic Universe (DKCU) to the DCEU, not as a competitor, but as an alternative for adult audiences, as these films will be, drum roll please... R-rated.

We start with a Bane standalone movie, starring Tom Hardy, and then we jump right into the CIA Rises film, we'll get a great director. In the meanwhile, we can get Michael Mann to direct another standalone film that introduces a part of the X-Files characters to the universe and then we finish off the trilogy with a Masketta Man movie that introduces another part of the X-Files cast.

With the first 4 films done, we will get creative freedom to make follow-ups that expand territories and introduce more, different concepts into the DKCU.

Then we can finally make kino a reality.

An X-rated Batman vs Superman sequel that's nothing but religious symbolism and the heroes killing people. Test audiences will love it.

Lord of the Rings reboot with an all-female cast

Alright. It's about The Greatest Story Never Told.

The Jewish-Communist Revolution in Germany?

So.

Hear me out.

Bill is your normal, everyday guy. He's down on his luck, new job is a drag and life just isn't going this guy's way.

But, all of a sudden, things are looking up! He's given a hot tip by a colleague; one that's bound to get things back on track and maybe even a promotion if he plays his cards right!

"Pick up something special for the boss, and bring it back in one piece! Easy as pie, right?"

However, there's one BIG catch...

He's left dealing with 3 very unexpected guests on the way there!

Join Bill and his wacky misadventures as he juggles between his career and his friends.

You'll laugh, you'll cry; hi-jinks ensue high in the sky in...

You Don't Get to Bring Friends

oldman Arnold against another predator

lost. badly.

Now we're memeing

Emma Roberts in 147minutes of her from the PoV of his abused boyfriend.

We remake old Jackie Chan movies but instead of using an actor who can do Kung-Fu and does his own stunts, we hire JLaw and do everything remotely dangerous with either a stunt double or CGI.

>An obese and socially awkward 20-something awkwardly poses in front of a grease stained mirror. "I hope this looks fine", he blurted out in a raspy voice. He had made such liberal use of cigarettes, it would not be outlandish to assume that his every breath contained carcinogens. He trotted to the rusted door, pushing aside mountains of garbage. Twenty minutes and feet later, he had finally reached the exit. Slowly pulling the door open; he glanced at the luminescent screen that was his computer. "I guess it's time to grow up, and finally live", he pulled the door open letting the evening sun enter. "Goodbye... Cred Forums".

The twenty-minute quest to the door will encompass at least 15 sequels.

YES

>"it is missing something user."
>...and she has no shoes in the entire movie
>"Rita, give this man a blank check."

Grungy Cyber Noir space pirate movie

Blacks conquer America, and bring a new era of prosperity to everyone (that's black, whites get gassed).

It's about a black guy to whom lots of white people are mean to, but then this other white person comes in and helps him.
And also they have the sex.

Passion of the Christ remake directed by Zack Snyder. Test audiences will love Jesus snapping the arms of Roman Legionnaires in slow-mo.

How about...Earth is Space...and Space is EARTH.

Seven samurai like story from the perspective of the bandits.

Judging by the disgustingly diverse hiring practices of this company, I doubt they would let me make anything in the way I want to make it.

okay so

it's about 3 friends

they get transported to a fantasy universe

I'd love to see LOGH adapted as a TV series. Its already very western

A romantic mystery written by Goyer and directed by Zack Snyder

Adaptation of Blood Meridian with NC-17 rating and 5+ hours running time.

Two words: Udder Insanity

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

dude that would be so fucking epic

Adam Sandler gets in an accident and becomes a crazed cyborg who makes it his mission to rid the world of comedy by murdering anyone associated with comedy and forms his own smilecide squad with Dane cook Tyler perry and Seth rogen

The Sandlernators coming 2017

Ok bear with me

So basically, we take the ghostbusters movies, and we... WAIT FOR IT... WAIT... replace the entire main cast with women!

It just CANT go wrong, will just call everyone that doesn't like it misogynist manbabies and that is totally gonna rake in the cash

L-LEGO... DINO... N-NUGS? With funny hats and lesbian subtext?

my nigga

but Natali already did it. be original, faggot

It's a dark comedy that starts with a country teenager boy in 1940's Alabama and his African American friend. Teenager boy gets bitten by a zombie and then hit by a car leading the town to think the car killed him. He's buried and underneath the ground before the zombfication process begins, and then finds he's trapped in the ground alive until they unearth his grave in the 21st century. Teenage zombie (having not aged due to zombie qualities) meets his African American friend from the 40's who is now a ghost because the town lynched him because they thought he was driving the car that hit him. The two feel out of place in modern society and go on "an unholy pilgrimage" to travel to a place for people like them, Transylvania. Transylvania ends up being North Korea. They pick up a friend or two along the way.

Please shit on this idea, I'm currently writing the first draft of the screenplay.

Did you just copy paste the plot to that shitty weeb movie?

FINDS A WAY

Two words:
Space
Western

I want a hit of what you're smoking.

No, but really, I'd watch it.

An exploration on the collectivized farming movement in rural South America.

In 48fps 3D.

Okay, so what if...

A guy wants to do a mass shooting at some public place, but another mass shooter shows up as well. They fight each other because they want the media attention for themselves.

This galaxy ain't big enough for the both of us

>all the single ladies starts playing

would watch, it could be passed as sjw satire for butthurt mgtows

Two words:

BIG

GUYS

Honestly I'd watch it at least 5 times.

The bane standalone movie got me

Bioshock 1 movie
Baldurs Gate movie

Barbarella remake with Blake Lively, directed by Refn.

100m budget

in this flick Jared Leto as the Joker teams up with Cobra Commander to wipe out the mutants Professor X is hiding

the Kingsmen arrive in their Mark IV Jaegers just in time to save the day

Can we get the Game of Thrones cast as well? That would be nice

So, here is the hit guys...

We put up a black screen with silence for 2 hour and a half, and we sell a monthly access to the movie, and we get some celebrities on board to say it's a new form of meditation. You sit in front of the black screen, and reflect on thing, alone or with friends.

Alright so here we go.
A Warhammer 40K movie... but pg13
And no religious iconography because that would trigger people as well.
About a plucky teenager destined to become the next god-emperor of mankind
And the bad guy is Chaos, and by that I mean just Khorne because Tzeentch is too wierd for the normies, Nurgle is too disgusting, and we're not even mentioning the existence of Slaanesh.
featuring female space marines and human/tau/eldar hybrids
Written by Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, directed by J. J. Abrams.

I forgot to mention that the protagonist is also a black lesbian girl, for maximum shoehorned-in equality.

THIS SUMMER

jappy star wars fan fic would not sell in cheesburger world

Live action Rime of the Ancient Mariner starring Brad Pitt

A CIA agent falls in love with Bane.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the big guy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in banter with the masked terrorist and asks what happens if he takes off his mask, he says it would be very painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then the big guy answers, "FOR YOU."

Confused by these turn of events, the CIA agent investigates and finds out that the man he called is not the same man he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the big guy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

>We're told the robot has already penned 827 movies, 750 of which star Adam Sandler

Jesus fucking christ this thread