Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bA8Y-O3qzjI
youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D9cQOcAC_K8
vice.com/en_uk/read/i-went-to-corey-feldmans-birthday-party
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaIX5HwTt2X17pSmmaRdz-frTfxIREosc
youtube.com/watch?v=A51nLFYhX8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get it. How can someone be so delusional as to not realize how awful their work is? He has to be mentally ill.

He's escaping from hell, dude. There's a method to his madness.

JUST

You know those speedruns of Ocarina of Time where Link's gotta side jump into the exact corner of his house to get to the end?

That's what Corey Feldman is doing, except that house is hell, and the end is here.

He's finally getting it right.

>With lies they tarnish you
>Try to abolish you
>Spin your good deeds until they become BAG-OOOZE

What did he mean by this?

I'm really happy I didn't get raped when I was a child

Speaking of Zelda speedrunning...

youtube.com/watch?v=bA8Y-O3qzjI

he stores ooze in bags

I'm afraid that if I watch the full video I might break my collar bone from cringing too hard, but please keep posting webms cause I only cringe a little at those.

Found the pleb. He has ascended to patrician status. Corey kino is the ultimate form of kino

This whole thing reminds me of how Blanka was made into a monster in the Street Fighter movie.

>45 seconds in

I can wrap my head around the shit music and the jacko-off dance moves but why the goblin outfit? of all things why would he choose that to draw attention to his goblin face and manlet proportions?

Why not RDJ moon shoes or "italian" heeled shoes or something that he can reasonably wear?

>1:57
>fucks up that move so hard

Even when doing nothing he's just swaying there with a troubled expression on his face, like he's trying his best not to try to sell anyone near him a bag of dope that he has up his ass.

Wait, is that actually Cosmo? Why is he wearing that hairband?

He thinks he's a girl now.

"Doc Ice" looks like some random neighbor Corey made to show up there just because he's the only black guy he knows.

I mean, aside from MJ's magician who was probably "booked" that day.

Look up John "fucking" Numbers.

Literally made him a chump on stage at E3 during the Nintendo Championships.

>"We just wanted to tell everybody that, like, it's been really painful," Feldman, 45, said of the past 24 hours since the show aired. "We put ourselves out there and we did the best that we could. And, like, I've never had such mean things said about me. Like constantly."

Hope you're happy guys

That bass player has some seriously nice thighs though

>eldman started to sob.

"All we can say is that we tried really hard," he said. "Because we love our fans and we just wanted to give them the best show that we could. But we don't deserve ... these things that are said about us are awful."

>3:00
>baby stare at the sky, a bowl gets you hi-high

What does angels and hell have to do with weed?

I don't get it? I mean it's bad but I don't see how it's any different from any other modern pop stuff?

See I don't get why everyone on Cred Forums shits on him for this. I get that you guys like to make fun of trannies, but like the nintendo "world championship" was a bullshit eceleb circlejerk, where they were all trying out a brand new game. It was hardly a serious competition and there was nothing on the line.

I won't be happy until they find him dead in a Bangkok hotel room with a needle in his arm and a harem of sleeping ladyboys.

Why are people acting surprised?

youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk

I can think of worse ways to go.

It's a nice mix of delusion, madness and passion.

He thinks he's channeling Michael Jackson and spreading a great message to people through music. He does it with good energy though.

>all we wanna do is work, see just watch Feldman twerk

sounds like a fun way to go senpai

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D9cQOcAC_K8

kek

He hasn't been relevant for years. Where the fuck is he getting the money for those angels?

w8 these are impersonators, right??

he is getting paid to stay quiet

Was that fucking roastie host mocking him at the end?

It's no Ascension Millenium but his performance music post-modern art style is definitely appreciated here. Obviously it wasn't appreciated wholesomely by the people at TODAY nor the drooling spastics at Twitter.

When will they learn that Corey Kino is the best?

people are saying how bad he looks now but he doesn't even look that different to this video. Most people turn out a lot worse after 24 years of aging

>10 years in the making

Fuck

Also why is the album box art so tacky?

HOLY SHIT! Did you guys know Doc Ice was gonna be there?

It think this is being exaggerated by the "CRINGE COMP 2016 MOST AUTISTIC KID IN THE UNIVERSE" type crowd. The song isn't that great, but I've heard much worse.

Who the fuck is Doc Ice and why is he so famous now??

I don't think anyone knew until the other day.

I want to go to party

vice.com/en_uk/read/i-went-to-corey-feldmans-birthday-party

royalties. he doesn't have any ex wives.

LOL dis nigga trying way too hard to be Michael Jackson it's pathetic.

dear god

People are making fun of him, but let's examine the facts, shall we?

1) He has money.
2) He is doing what he wants.
3) He is happy doing it.

You can laugh at him (I had a good chuckle from this video), but in the end, he's still a winner. He's still ahead.

Fuck, if I had as much money as him and didn't have to work, I'd probably just do whatever regardless of how dumb I looked doing it. Remember when Malcolm from Malcolm in the Middle was a racer for a while? And he sucked at it and looked dumb doing it? But at the end of the day, he retired at age 20 and was doing what he want and was happy to do it.

It's all an act.

Feldman has been doing his best attempt at kaufman for like a decade now.

22 track album here

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaIX5HwTt2X17pSmmaRdz-frTfxIREosc

Who is this autist?

Everybody at my college is looking at me right now because I can't hold my stupid ass grin.

corey is a great entertainer

Who made this album art? I want to hire him for my retro ironic vaporwave album.

these comments though
youtube.com/watch?v=A51nLFYhX8E

>FEAT SNOOP DOGG
why?!... is he his dealer or what?

just noticed Snoop doesn't even appear in the video

Is anyone from /fa/ here? What core is this? Post-Cyberpunk Dark Wizard Core?

Spunk-core

Just release the tell all book describing everyone who molested you and whos sending you those monthly silence checks

worthless loser

take your monety and get out country firstt tho

mirror?