Stranger Things General

Some Fresh Web Mediaâ„¢ Edition. Third time's the charm, if my net doesn't poop again before I'm done dumping or taking requests. Also, taking requests.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3Atv0sY2EU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was requested yesterday.

Would you like that without the fucked up aspect ratio?

no ill remake it right now been meaning to anyways

Kill yourself pedo fag

lol i remember i was the one to post this out a couple months back in a /STG/

Never seen the show but my friend Aaron told me the girl is smoking hot.
Can anyone confirm? How is her plot?

I remember you. I made the webm. :)

>the guy in the back who doesn't know where to look

Is he our guy?

Last one. A quick montage.

I have had the biggest older-woman/cougar fetish ever since I started watching this show because of Winona. Beautiful

oh cool
also thanks for all these webms

Can someone post that aol interview webm?

TOOTHLESS BEST BOY

The combination of the music and those letters slowly sliding into place is so cathartic

she looks terrible in the show, i think it was deliberate.

Did he dead?

She's supposed to be white trash emotionally unstable mom, of course she looks shitty

She freaked me out at first because she looks so different and how fucking erratic she always is, but on a second watching her overacting isn't really that bad. I used to think she was the worst in the show but she's actually one of the best, once I got over the crazy lady hurdle.

meme shit

to modern audiences i think she might be interpreted as "overacting sure, but back in the 80s a mom with a missing kid would have been exactly that erratic.

there were no cellphones so you just had no idea where your kids were

You're just a retarded hive mind piece of shit.

Dumping s'more.

What do you think the plot of S2 be?
I think Will will come across 11 while drifting to the other side and that it'll be based around this.

Mike forgetting El while building his harem.

New webms from Emmy Awards when?

Apparently Eleven is taking a backseat and will pop up near the end of the season, probably to stop Will and whatever he's turning into.

Did Full Metal Jacket Gman die? I can't remember. I hope not.

Why did they instantly killed that cook while letting sherrifman and overactress stroll around?

No, he's mentioned at the bottom of the newspaper clipping about Will.

Anyone else slowly starting to hate these 3 kids?
They're everywhere doing these stupid dance, and they're like taking all the credits of the success of the show when they aren't even the ones with the most screentime.

Cred Forums has made me hate all the kids from this show.

me in the back

Or perhaps they covered up his death and that's why he "issued no comments"

>put a needle in the eyes of all faggots for God

>Anyone else slowly starting to hate these 3 kids?

I got better things to direct my hatred at like myself

Because they assumed he was the first and only person Eleven had made contact with, so knocking him off and scooping her up would've ended their problem, except they forgot she could easily get past two armed men. Killing Hop at the point in time when he'd figured everything out would've caused the local police to investigate and townspeople to become suspicious about two suicides in one week, in a town where nothing suspicious ever happens. Killing Joyce would've been pointless because everyone thought she was going bonkers.

Then it would've been simpler just not to mention him at all. Also, the Duffers confirmed there's a chance he's coming back and his lack of onscreen death was intentional.

can someone webm that scene where toothless tells his friend 'you were all wrong I was the only reasonable one' something like that

Audio isn't allowed, do you just want it without?

how do you punish yourself?

with subtitles would be nice

Well he's known to be the guy in charge, so it's normal for the newspaper to expect a comment, that he didn't make and to comment on that.
Sure he could come back, but that would be far-fetched after he's getting jumped on by a supernatural, superstrong creature.

Not if you believe certain theories and the Demogorgon restrained itself from killing him.

That's why Finn is superior choice and a better actor

I'm sick of seeing that little freak plastered all over Cred Forums

>general

He's not being posted that often now

thanks

Stop bullying him he's trying his best to maintain his babyboy image.

I WAS BORN IN A SMALL VILLAGE

Do you think they added in Elegia because of MGSV?

Considering they mentioned Silent Hill and some random anime as ones of the inspirations it's probably true.

More coming as I think of them.

>watch the show blind
>after first ep think I am getting JUMANJI DND EDITION
>second ep and I realize it is 80s scifi nostalgia

Still liked it, but I wanted what my first impression was

Watch Zathura

I just want to watch eleven be cute and innocent. Fuck the plot and monsters and shit.

If you're blind how did you type this?

Checkmate atheists.

>Jim Hopper's Punch-Out!!
Fucking top-tier filename nigger

this is great

How have you guys not lost interest in this show by now?

So do you think there will be a new monster or just more of the same one?

I just watched it so I'm glad to have those autists around to discuss it.

Either Will's turning into it or there will be a new one entirely, possibly whatever hatched from that egg. I can see them being done with the Demogorgon.

I mean who would be naive enough to buy it? It's his hands obviously. And after papers, please it's obvious he is a bad boy

Thank you friend.

In an interview the Duffer Brothers said their greatest fear was making the same show. They hated Home Alone 2 for being exactly the same as Home Alone 1. Netflix and they are reluctant to use the word "sequel" because it implies a stronger relation to season 1 than they are aiming for.

We've all been burned before and you can call me naive but I have hope season 2 will be suitably different.

I hope they make at least one of the boys is gay

>Netflix and they are reluctant to use the word "sequel" because it implies a stronger relation to season 1 than they are aiming for.
What does that mean? It's obviously going to focus on the fucking kids. I wouldn't mind if it didn't but how am I supposed to draw any other conclusion?

It's possible to have a new story with the same characters. Season one was finding Will and learning about Eleven, season two will be about finding Eleven and learning about whatever Will is turning into. As long as they don't change the tone of the show and it's still comfy as fuck, I'll be happy.

They also said they're looking to Aliens/Terminator 2 for how to proceed.

The way this one loops, kek

pretty...good

How is that a new story? That's the standard logical follow-up for a second season.

Fuck, just noticed the framing goes off center. Here's a fixed one.

i've downloaded the series in 2160p (4K~ ish), and took some screenshots throughout. should i make a /wg/ thread and dump them? theyre mostly of millie, if that matters

>aliens

I'm genuinely curious, what are they trying to take from it?

Terminator 2, yes

They didn't say they were taking from either, they just mentioned those sequels during an interview as good examples of how to continue an existing story.

C U T E
Do it

They were also discussing Harry Potter and how to deal with kid actors ageing throughout a series.
Season 2 starts filming in November so I think they figured it out

it's fuckin weird that netflix is still making them do promotional shit, months after the show came and went

i guess they didnt hit the subscription targets they were hoping for. spent too dang much on marketing

>me at the bottom

>i've downloaded the series in 2160p (4K~ ish)
why would you bother when it's just ugly, upscaled 1080p

In a previous thread today someone said that in the last episode Eleven is referred to as 'Nancy'. Is this true or was it a troll? It got me interested. Could someone point out where it is if it's true.

I don't recall but her crazy mother had named her before she was taken away.

I'd like some of Mike please

It got me thinking about the connection of similarities between 11 and nancy that Vigilant Citizen has brought up in their article and wondered if the show had hinted strongly at it by mashing their names. But it could very well be that the person who said it was trolling.

y didn't they invite the frog to the emmys that's fucked

Did the spooks clone his daughter or something and she ended up living in the woods?

>'MEMBER THE 80's?
>'MEMBER GOONIES?
>'MEMBER TACKY ELECTRONIC MUSIC?

He's filming IT.
They need to release an official statement on their twitter or something because people are asking it every day lol.

nice and creepy

this show was disappointing :(

thought they just finished filming

Really?

I managed to stay away from the hype and was quite blown away, I thought it was great

>you will never watch stranger things with a cute T H I C C girl
>you will never snuggle and comfort her while she cries during the finale

i feel like I didn't even experience the series

youtube.com/watch?v=b3Atv0sY2EU

Someone please send me a discord invite and save me from this horrible place. It's like home, but it's so dark... It's so dark and empty. And it's cold