So, is this actually good or just r/tumblr: the show?

So, is this actually good or just r/tumblr: the show?

ENTERTAINING, BUT OVERLY DERIVATIVE.

LITERALLY REDIT THE SHOW

DERIVATIVE OF WHAT

SHOW 20 EXAMPLES

>r/tumblr

reddit. Just too much talk for nothing (2deep4u) and the actors are really, really bad.

try it for yourself faggot

Easily the best show on tv right now, don't let the contrarians tell you otherwise

literally 20 hours of edginess and "deep" stuff

mr. reddit

I didn't believe the hate behind this show, because Cred Forums calls everything reddit. But my god, this show is horrible. I wasted too many hours watching this garbage. I feel like the director is laughing at us for watching this derivative, boring, drawn out trash. If you have any respect for yourself, do not watch this show.

Also, no cuties in the show. Waifuless and therefor unwatchable.

>no cuties

R-right

She and her storyline is fucking annoying
I just skip this shit

It's more like modern Cred Forums, full of cellphone discussion and mac wallpapers.

>He skips the story of the best tv waifu who goes into an affair with some bozo so he can choke her during sex and she can use it as a way to help her Patrick Bateman husband

O-okay

Thanks, I'm not a cuck

She basically sells her own body as a means to help her fuckup psycho husband who also happens to be the most wanted man in America and all you get out of that is a Cred Forums buzzword?

Good luck in life kid.

Elliot got an Emmy

>derivative of what

Fight Club
Under the Skin
Blade Runner
Hackers
Black Mirror
Halt and Catch Fire
Dexter

What does the guy she was fucking have to do with helping Tyrelliot?

Every /fa/ and Cred Forums hipster doofus seems to love it.
So my guess would be yes, it's plebcore.

>gets emmy for best actor in a drama
>hurrr Cred Forums likes it so i can't

no john, you are the pleb

basically this

it's derivative by taking the best parts of a bunch of stuff and putting them together to make hackerkino.

people can call it reddit or whatever, but I'm enjoying the show and it's better than 90% of TV that's on at the moment.

>Tyrell gets murder charges for choking a woman
>Joanna goes into an affair with a guy, asks him to choke her harder and harder during sex while constantly evading his pleas to meet his friends
>Does all this not even knowing if he's alive

Gee, I don't know, the show is clealy lacking in hints to her motivation

my opinion is that s1 was good
s2 is just meh they havent shown any answers or anything at all kinda retarded its like the story sucks they just want to play with the audience they dont think about the plot

This board is 18+ lad, you should wait a few years before you post again, for now focus and homework and making lots of friends.

Man just ignore the contrarians, it's a really good show if you don't mind slow burn world building.
If you just need constant action and readily given answers to be entertained and not get bored I wouldn't recommend it to you, though.

It's a ridiculous show made by retards for retards.

tumblr/reddit the show.

Its like dark shit for normies.

>no cuties
What

>2deep4you
>edgy
>predictable "mindfuck" plot twists

It is reddit: the show.