And if her grades start slipping, she can't cut it, I'm a need ya'll to "white people" that thing...

>And if her grades start slipping, she can't cut it, I'm a need ya'll to "white people" that thing. Ya'll know how ya'll do.
What did he mean by this?

He wants him to diddler her.
it's a white people thing

White people steal, cheat, lie and fuck people over to help themselves and then criticize blacks when they do the same thing.

To white's it's only respectable if you don't admit it and keep it behind the scenes.

Work hard as opposed to being a useless nigger.

my "friend" denied this scene even happened.

He means get her to study hard and actually earn the grade through merit

What were your "friend"'s exact words?

Probably wouldn't happen if her dad wasn't in jail.
It's a black people thing

he meant hire a tutor and help her because her nigger dad isnt present like always
>-esquadrão-suicida(...).jpg
sai preto

>And if her grades start slipping, she can't cut it, I'm a need ya'll to "white people" that thing. Ya'll know how ya'll do.
>people inside the theater started laughing

What did they mean by this?

Floyd Lawton: [after showing his marksmen skills] Alright, now that you know what you buying, let me tell you the price. First, I want out of her. Second, I want full custody of my daughter. Alright, and her mom can have like supervised visits. But her stank-ass boyfriend can't come. Darnell can't come.

Rick Flagg: Darnell's out.

Floyd Lawton: He's out. Third, ya'll gonna pay for my daughters whole education, best schools. And then I'm gonna want her to go to college. Like Harvard, Yale...

Rick Flagg: Ivy League.

Floyd Lawton: Yea, Ivy League. One them big joins. And if her grades start slipping, she can't cut it, I'm a need ya'll to "white people" that thing. Ya'll know how ya'll do.

Rick Flagg: Oh yea.

Floyd Lawton: Good. Now that's my price, but I'm concern, because I don't see nobody writing shit down.

Rick Flagg: You're in no position to make demands.

Floyd Lawton: Oh, I'm sorry. You thought I was talking to you. Naw errand boy, I'm talking to your boss.

[Looking at Amanda]

Floyd Lawton: That's my price sweetie. You know what it is.

he meant white people should educate her to be less of a fucking nigger

I honestly have no clue what he means

Presumably he meant "provide a stable environment and teach her to value academic success over crime".

Obviously he meant 'be a father to her because I'm bailing right now to go rob a liquor store'

Obviously he meant "I'm Will Smith and I'm blackwashing an established character because fuck actual acting"

This, but he doesn't understand that's what it is and thinks of "white people things" as something magical that he can't comprehend

he wanted to say "Jew it up"

I deny this MOVIE ever happened

People are too busy feeling sorry for Jared Leto's Joker getting his scenes cut to care about a literally who character not being 100% exact.

SUM FINNA....

I asked him if there was a scene where Will Smith asks them to "white people" his daughter in to college. He said no. Then I asked him about the scene where batman rescues Harley and he said that didn't happen either. As fate would have it that was the day it was streaming on Cred Forums. I stopped talking to the lying piece of shit after that.

Cred Forums has some really poor memory sometimes, webm related, I've seen people say they don't remember this scene in BvS, I mean HOW

AYYO WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* YO WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* SOHZ AM SAYIN WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* AM SAYIN DATCHU WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* U WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* U BETTER FINNA WHITE PEEPUL DAT SHEEEEIT WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* SEE DAWG WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* SEE DAWG IF MAH FINNA NIGRESSLET WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* IF MAH FINNA NIGRESSLET BEIN A DUMB NIGGA N SHEEIT DEN U WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* YOU HEARIN MAH ASS WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* IMMA NEED TCHU WHYTE PEEPUL TA FINNA WHYTE PEEPUL DAT SHEEEIT UH-UH AYYO NO WAT AM SAYIN WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* A DOWNT FUGGIN NO WHYTE PEEPUL JUST FUGGIN FIX DAT SHEEIT WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* LIEK FUGGIN WHYTE PEEPUL DAT SHEEEIT YO WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* AM TALKEN LIEK BAIL HER DUMB NIGGA ASS OUT WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* GIMMIE SOMMA DAT AFFIRMATIVE ASS ACTION WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* GIMMIE SOMMA DAT FREE SHEEEIT WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* GIBSMEDAT SHEEEIT NOW AM FUGGIN BLECK WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* WEEZ BE NEEDIN MOAR MONIES FOR DEM PROGRAMS YO WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* OOOGA BOOGA BIIX NOOOOD WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS* NO WAT AM SAYIN WHYTE PEEPUL *SMACKS LIPS*

Shit, I had actually forgotten about that scene. I mean, seeing it I obviously remember it being in BvS, but I have no idea when it was and if you'd told me "describe the scene where Bruce visits his parents' graves" I would have had no idea what you were talking about.

HOL UP

It means bribe I mean, donate money to build a library or for research grants so that your kids are guaranteed to enter Ivy league universities. RICH White people go to Ivy Leage universities not for academic reasons but to hobnob and network with other future old money heirs.

>used to get pissed about this til I realized Will Smith is and never was worth defending.