If the sopranos is such a good show, why doesn't it have any good memes?

If the sopranos is such a good show, why doesn't it have any good memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q2YAEpGnBFI?t=7m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=rm7sTC214wQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Aprile_Jr.
youtube.com/watch?v=MrQwN8JorDk
imfdb.org/wiki/Non_Guns
youtube.com/watch?v=EScVpo-1zlw&
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=z7DTRubLM3k
youtu.be/X-eHk4RiIso?t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=1WWMUDrqJFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what about carmerla can you shut the doooooooooooooooooor

>good

Why are you such a fucking faggot OP?

OP CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR AND FUCK OFF

whats a good meme to you then?

WATCH IT user

YOU TALKIN TO DA BOSS HEE

>what is gabagool

I wish Sopranos still aired.

YOU GOT A BEE ON YOU HAT, OP

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

My fucking sides.

UNCLE JUN GOT LASER BEAMS SHOOTING OUT OF HIS EYES

Paulie IS a walking meme.

I tried watching the first two episodes of Sopranos and it was like a cartoon with violence and sex. It's like a GTA TV series.

Extremely disappointing given how many people say it's the best show ever.

Your loss.

Remember your first blowjob?

How long did it take the guy to cum?

HEH HEH

Bane?

Hey Tone, did you hear what I just saido?

WATCH IT user

kill yourself pleb

Gabahool

have the fixed version with his signature hand position.

>muh dream sequences make a show instantly deep
Lmao

it is deep because of the dialoges and the characters, they are believably

Reddit: The Show

ITS A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY

I told that joke to my ex, she didn't get it.

He never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Isaac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him with an apple!

Dah JAACCKKKET

FUCKING QUEERS!

SHE WAS ABUSIVE TO THE STAFF

TONY I HADDA PARK DA CAR ALL DA WAY OVER DER

30 fuckin years

Pay attention to the characters. You are seeing only the surface.

What did he mean by this?

THERE'S A SOPRANOS GAME?!

[press X to get made]

ohhh

>heh heh

you don't get it

The guy was interior decorator.

>SONUVA BIITCH

I wish lord would've taken me.

Go to the kitchen, take the knife and stab me here. HERE. It would hurt me less than what you just said.

He asks about you.

Who was the best in the crew and why is it Silvio?

>Being so dumb that Adriana makes fun of you.

Why live?

DELETE THIS

Paulie was funny but he was also a piece of shit.

>they dropped the Adrianna lesbian subplot

;__;

THIIIIIIIIIIIS.

Greatest meme of our time.

I felt kinda sorry for this dumbass.

youtu.be/q2YAEpGnBFI?t=7m10s

brb looking for iso

What the fuck was her problem?

Why? The guy was old enough to acknowledge the risk of joining the mob when his father clearly wanted him out of it. Let alone the fact that he never did shit and would also be treated as an equal should he decide to start shit.

Tony also bailed him out trouble a couple of times.

>mfw he pissed his pants

IMGON'SMASHYERTEEFINYAFACKINFANOOK

I said

Remember your first blowjob?

How long did it take the guy to cum?

That was the other dumbass.

No, it was him.

>tried to act like he was part of a crew and had influence with that Israeli drug dealer even though he was a nobody
>would pussy out whenever Chris or Tony came around while he tried to conduct 'business'
>openly cheated on/fucked around with the boss's daughter
>flunked out of school even though he had everything going for him
>thought shooting up a card game full of made men while high on drugs was a good idea

He got what he deserved

>tfw ralphie finally dies

FEELSREALLYGOODMAN

Why? He did nothing wrong.

Ralphie was a faggot but fuck if this wasn't one of the best scenes in the entire series

youtube.com/watch?v=rm7sTC214wQ

That was Matthew "AW JESUS, MOMMY" Bevilaqua

Jackie almost drowned in a inch of water

Wasn't jackie driving that night when they robbed charity place? Chris even mentions that latter.

No.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Aprile_Jr.

oh yeah, the fucking charity stick-up shit

alright, guess they both pissed their pants

The first time I saw him I was eager to see him die but when he died I was very dissapointed because we lost such a great character

I TOL' YOU YOUNG PEOPLE THAT CRACK IS SOME BAD SHIT

>laeg

YOU FUCKING FRENCH LYING COCKSUCKER

SATANIC BLACK MAGIC

SICK SHIT

FUCKING QUEERS

>when that Russian guy punches her in the face

watch it chrissy

"If the Sopranos is good, it has good means."
While the conclusion is false, the hypothesis is false as well, so the conditional is false.

youtube.com/watch?v=MrQwN8JorDk

this is the best scene in the show

yo spoiler tags please

AJ dies

Gtfo the thread if you haven't seen the show

IT'S JUST A PRANK, SAL

@10

The characters generally seemed surface level anyway. I watched the first season, and it seems like the only point of it was to make Pauli the boss and to ruin his relationship with his mother. That's it. The other threads never lasted more than a couple of episodes, if even that.

Take for example one episode where the wife, "invested" in some pharmaceutical stocks, which apparently did very well merely because they split, (weren't the late 90s grand)? There were no low or high points to that plot, (except the stocks actually doing well), the character didn't face any hardship, it was clearly just filler, which makes up about 40% to 60% of every Sopranos episode. I guess it was to show that the wife had some skill or ambition herself, even it should appear to any thicko that she just got lucky and she did something that was very popular in that period, requires little thought, and could have ended up very badly for her.

He's either an idiot, or that was a clever joke and you didn't get it.

*diarrhea intensifies*
*prrrrrt*

>he's still going this asshole

It was the medication.

>Ameritips

do queers fags and all other nonbinary people really dress like this??

That's actually pretty damn tame, senpai.

No, i've been to gay bars before and most just dress normal

>we didn't get a hot hooker pegs ralphie scene

Did Tracy deserve it?

It's my fault she's a clutz?

>i've been to gay bars before

Full of good looking straight girls who avoid normal clubs because they're full of assholes

camman it's a joke

IM JUST BUSTING YOUR BALLZ

Michael DeSanta and his family are literally a parody of The Sopranos.

A. she was a hooa

>pretty damn tame
>dress normal

One of you is lying.

>I told you now to mesh with those people

>Aлo. Этo cвeтa. Этa ёбaнaя кaбaнихa cпиздилa мoю нoгy!

I missed the "all" part, but it can get much worse than that, especially during "pride" parades. The gey in that episode is the token homosexual deviant.

there are some idiots who always take shit too far

yeah yeah fine youre gay, why you gotta dress in fucking bondage gear as a point of pride tho

Even his gun looked gay.

>The gey in that episode is the token homosexual deviant.
this
look at omar from the wire senpai

THAT'S MY MONEY PAULIE

the fuck kind of prop-weapon is that suppose to be anyways?

>why you gotta dress in fucking bondage gear as a point of pride tho
Because I can. What, are you feeling insecure? Do you have some noncissexual thoughts?

Charmaine >all other women on the show

And Artie was a dick, fawning after Adrianna when he already had a strong sexy wife.

the gay kind

How did Artie get with someone like her?

She was fucking ugly and you fell for the big tits meme. Although Ade wasn't much prettier.

what has bondage gear got to do with being gay

all it does is make most gays look bad

she was a nagging self righteous harpie as highly strung as a violin on top of a cathedral

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OUT

>"Non Guns" are a brand name of prop weapons that are manufactured and rented by Independent Studio Services (ISS) and frequently used for scenes in movies or television shows in which the use of real weapons firing blanks is deemed unsafe for the actors or stuntmen. They are electronically-operated and discharge small explosive squibs that make a flash and produce smoke

nigga u gay

Couldn't they resemble an actual gun? That's pathetic.

Nah you misread her, she was down to earth and didn't afraid of heay set mobsters. Artie always had ideas above his station and she tried her best to keep him grounded but he ignored her.

>Silvio actually being allowed any personality after S2
Guy was just there to take some of Paulie's bantz or be Tony's personal yes-man when his shrink wouldn't.
Too bad they dropped the whole him being envious of Christopher at the start of S4 thinking he was usurping him. Shit could have turned into another Johnny Sack feud.

>Sil Romano

>she will never be your mom
>you will never sniff her panties when she's out acting

>While they have many advantages for film crews, most Non Guns bear only a loose resemblance to their live-firing counterparts, and thus stand out as fake to audiences who know what to look for. However, some film directors evidently do not take this in mind, and thus, it is plainly obvious in some movies or TV shows when Non Guns are being used. Some directors even film them up-close.

I doubt most people can even tell the difference tbH

>Artie always had ideas above his station and she tried her best to keep him grounded

lovely way of saying she did her level best to crush his hopes and dreams and make him feel like a piece of shit so she could keep him tied down to her squalid level

Ey Chris, this guy says there's no good memes.

So why WAS AJ such a depressive?

To be fair, she had every right to do that. He has 2 children and yet he keeps throwing money into mineral water, some gay ass wine from europe and getting involved in shit that might result in his loss of income or straight up savings.

Suck our cocks?

I don't see why they couldn't be just slightly larger so it would look more realistic. It would look like a real gun to someone who thinks he's in danger, so it's not small enough to look like a toy, but it's not large enough to look like a proper gun in close ups. Seems like the worst of both worlds. True, most people will not tell the difference, but why not make it slightly larger? Is plastic that expensive?

they make pistols that size. Even as a /k/ommando I assumed it was a sub-compact glock knock off. It made sense that you'd want something easily concealable for a hit.

What?Just about the only resemblance is that the son is a lazy moody fuck and they live in a mcmansion with a pool...

I don't understand how he "munuged" to fuck everything up. He really had everything in his hands to be a successful young man.

They do have different non-guns which tend to look alot more like a real gun (they even used a few in The Sopranos) but still look they goofy if you know what an actual gun looks like

imfdb.org/wiki/Non_Guns

SACRE BLEU WHERE IS ME MAMA

She didn't want Vesuvio to become a full blown front for the mafia and she didn't want Artie to become some fool front man lackie who would be used up and thrown away when the Sopranos were finished with him. She wanted Artie to be happy in his own self and the work he'd accomplished with his own blood, sweat and tears. She didn't care about material things, she cared about her husband and her children and as long as she had that she was fine. Her "divorce" with Artie is nothing, as even then she doesn't abandon him or the restaurant and doesn't sleep around like Carmela does, which she easily could have. Despite what you think, she had Artie's back always and whenever she was "crushing his hopes and dreams" she was just saving him from getting mixed up with literally the Mafia. Remember how well that went when he tried to play loanshark? Nearly killed himself so her worrying wasn't unjustified.

What a fucking cunt tho right?

She any good?

>The only resemblance
>Lists more than one resemblance
Don't believe his lies

So dumb that he didn't notice his own 400 pound cousin.

>She didn't care about material things,
Thats not true. She has 2 kids to think off, even if she herself doesnt care about money. That is also the reason why she stayed in the restaurant. Because that is one of the only good sources of income.

mama me-uh

How would Gordon Ramsay rate Vesuvio?

no JAAAACKET yet?

shame on you Cred Forums, shame on you...

This fucking guy, always gave me chills when he was on screen. That look and that voice was scary as fuck.

There are episodes mentioning that there are cockroaches, the food gets repetetive and artie is annoying to customers.

Is that a down syndrome'd Glock?

>Her "divorce" with Artie is nothing

you mean when she held her children hostage against him? what a woman.

i like the scene in boca where she's wringing her hands and ragging on him for what's already the billionth time because she guesses that he knows about tony plotting to kill the coach that she agrees deserves to die. she wants some guy dead for getting his dick wet in a 17 year old and yet still finds a way to be sanctimonious and superior about it to her husband as if it were his fault. that's when i realized the point of her character wasn't some font of sassy earthly wisdom and moral center, but really just illustrative of the hypocrisies of the mainstream population that tend to look down their nose at the mafia as cartoon villains.

worst of all, she was fat and ugly.

Don't you give me your fucking Manson lamps.

arthur bucco warm and convivial host

>and don't give me those fucking Manson eyes

It's manson lamps, go back to meme school

>worst of all, she was fat and ugly.
She wasn't though, get some fucking glasses

If not for her rack, you wouldn't even consider her decent.

Bullshit, she's qt

even on everybody loves raymond that guy was fucking terrifying

he looks like a psychopathic serial killer version of al pacino

Her tits aren't even that big, they just look good and she's generally sexy even without the tits.

YOU GET TO FUCK HER FOR A MILLION

FUCKIGN FANOOK

Holy fuck. You are so stupid. It ended badly.

she's so fat her blood type is ragu

WHAT'S THIS THE FUCKING UN NOW

He wants to fuck her?

When? As far as I remember, the end of that plot was that she looked in the paper and saw that the stocks did well because of a split. And there's no need to call me stupid. I saw this years ago, that's what I remember. Fuck off.

gtfo if you can't get your facts right.

Shut the fuck up pleb.

but he's right?

No it goes bad. She fucked up. Served to illustrate how different she is from other upper-class women. That no matter what, she is nothing more than some lowclass mafia girl.

>A lot of things didn't happen that seemed like they happened... your cousin didn't wack Joey... the Vespas never got into my hands.

I thought jews don't like pork

THICC

When? In some other season? Like most of the threads in the show, I though it was just dropped.

That's what I remember. If I figure out I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

literally a dollar store water gun

UP IN DA CLUB

They play good music

Don't worry you're not wrong.

ur moms a dollar store water gun #rekt

Feel pretty bad about that, this guys my homie

love that scene

>GIMMI UAN TOUSAND DOLLARS

youtube.com/watch?v=EScVpo-1zlw&

And Michael sees a therapist and likes watching old movies and has to juggle family life and crime for a major part of the plot.

your what?

He's doing better now that he's out of prison, he's back acting again and he's done some decent radio interviews.

Here's Ralphie!

kek

faggot

>Start rewarding the sopranos
>start making spaghetti and making capitols sandwiches all the time
>move hands to talk
>start calling people wogs, wops, whitebreads, and mulignans
I'm not the only one right?

VERY BAD BOYS, VERY BAD

Ya know , I mean he lives near me

you wanna talk like a fucking memelord we'll send you to reddit school

I do the hand motions and say "This fucking guy." That's it.

JUST GIVE IT TO HIM, SUNSHINE

>rewatching sopranos
>start doing hand thing
>start pointing with two fingers like paulie
>aye! oh! gabbagoo!
you're not alone

i call black people butterheads now thanks to the show

>oy

why butterheads?

their heads are always greasy

Whua detected

when i went to jail some of the black people would put lotion in their hair.

>doesn't sleep around like Carmella does

Fuck AJ and Meadow with all their bullshit, whaaaaa the environment, whaaaaa my parents don't want me sleeping all day and being used to pay club bills, whaaaaaa niggers commit crime and get blamed for it, whaaaa sandniggers are hated for commiting acts of terror.

So some of the Cred Forums pedos actually Go to jail

He has big hands

fuck you pleb

AJ didnt even go to clubs and that was what Tony got pissed off on him.

hello wagie

>gabagool
>shut the dooooooooor
>watch it Chrissy
>Czechoslovakians

>not good memes

What did chase or tim van patten mean by this?

Gravy's good tonight

Before that, he was a little shit because they didn't like him sleeping all day, working a few hours at blockbuster and then going to clubs, picking up the tab and complaining about living expenses when they pay for all his shit needed to live, AJ is an ungrateful little shit that should have used a shorter rope.

Was it Ralphie or Tony that really wanted Jackie Jnr to get whacked?

FUCKIN QUEERS

pedos go to prison

Why'd you go to jail?

>tfw you wake up every morning and realise you're not Artie

Good feel lads

tony did

they had a conversation where tony implies that ralphie has to whack him

I dont think anyone of them wanted that, because Ralphie had to then have his mom moan whole days and Tony liked the kid, but the kid made a mess and it was the easiest way to get it over with.

Gravy= tomato sauce

because it came from a time before people turned every piece of media they consumed into dank maymays

I GET IT

dui

OWTHUH YOURE SQUEEZING THE QUAIL

Ralphie told that story to get Jackie Jr to do something stupid and get whacked, the only flaw in his master plan was not liking lotr as much as gladiator and giving his son a bow.

I don't think I've been more irritated in my entire life more than whenever Janice mispronounced leg.

Yes, truly dark ages. XD

>to this day, there are STILL idiots who think Tony dies

Before Gandolfini passed away, Chase was saying all the time he thought about doing a Sopranos movie "very often" to close the story.

>thingken of gabagool

@74502118
ewe wont get the letter between x and z out of me

>you will never smoke weed, work out and suck off your wanna be mafia bro

Why live?

literally a psychopath

100% KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo

He clearly doesn't "die" in the "finale." He dies in the sense that we all do, of course.

bullshit unless you provide some sources

also doing a sopranos movie doesn't imply he lived, as weird as that'd be

look at kirk douglas' fuckin hair

THEY DIDNT HAVE FLAT TOPS IN ANCIENT ROME

It's straight up been stated he didn't die.

yeah women are fucking dumb

They didn't fix cleft palates either.

They both did but neither wanted the responsibility. Ralphie wanted Tony to order the hit, and Tony wanted Ralphie to take care of it.

F-FROG EATIN... FUCKING....

>that scene where he starts hitting on adriana

that looks pretty comfy

FUCKIN QUEERS

it's literally the opposite of comfy

>5'6

WHEN

Such a great scene but good god he's so fucking fat.

Is there a worse character than Janice?
>lying
>greedy
>lazy
>her son lives on the street
>bangs all of tonys colleagues
>spiteful
>guilt-tripping
>fakes being nice
Worst of all, she probably doesn't even realize it herself. Tonys mom was much more caustic, but everyone knew she was a fucking witch, Janice uses deceit to burrow herself in like a parasite.

What's the episode that plays Kid A in the credits?

So is the real ending the building collapsing because carmella's father built it 30 years ago with shitty pine instead of douglas-fir?

jackie jr was an even worse character than janice

by far the worst actor on the show. janice was meant to be annoying

Yeah, Tony.

no show

You're both dirty plebs

Bad character was maybe the wrong term to use, she's a good character, but she's an awful fucking person.

OUI OUI WHERE IS ME MAMA

WHADDA YA HEAR

WHADDA YA SAY

i just love that entrance from paulie

At least half the main characters were

worst character, to the extent that i don't even know why she was in the show at all

This picture cracks me up every time

Who's your gabagoofu Cred Forums?

d-girl

Meadow or Melfi.

cue
>why not both

I don't think Meadow would approve our polygamous relationship.

Is she the only Tony's goomar who isn't completely fucked up in the head?

one-legged russian girl

Tracee had the best body, one legged girl was qtest

As if you ever beat up a french faggot, pulled a gun on a mob boss and lived and had a hot wife

shit, late to the Sopranos thread once again

THANKS A LOT TIMEZONES MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING FUCK

>criticizes Spartacus for historical inaccurancy
>worships Gladiatah

Get your shit right m8

>beat up a french faggot
Seems like those pills that you took messed up your memory a little bit, Artie.

Well she got burned in the end

She's there to prove that Tony and Janice are responsible for their terrible behavior. She grew up in the same environment but turned out to be pretty normal.

Faggot

>We all came out to Montreux
>On the Lake Geneva shoreline
>To make records with a mobile
>We didn't have much time
>well Frank Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-, Zap-
MOTHERFUCK.MOTHERFUCK!

>As if you ever beat up a french faggot
Artie got manhandled, had his earring ripped out and then tried to passive-aggressively blame Tony for his 'suicidal' gestures after that fight because he lost 50 grand
>pulled a gun on a mob boss
He only did it because he'd known Tony for such a long time and knew he wouldn't actually pull the trigger. He would've been gunned down in seconds trying it on any of the other bosses.
>had a hot wife
lol

The only one of Tony's pieces of ass on the side who wasn't fucked in the head was Svetlana

Charmaine was the hottest woman in the show.
She's got that arabian flavour

She was, too.
She was just too smart to be in a relationship with a guy like Tony.

youtube.com/watch?v=z7DTRubLM3k

>tfw disappointed in svetlana for fucking tony

i want this to end

>Before
>And waaay before
>heh heh

>She was, too.

How? Being smart enough to fuck Tony and then let him down afterwards already spoke volumes about her. She's an immigrant with one leg who doesn't expect anything from anyone, doesn't bitch and just gets the fuck on with it. Even the way she handled Janice's bullshit after Livia died was admirable.

YOURE GOING TO BUILD BENSIE THAT RAMP

What's this shit I keep hearing about a fucking ramppp?

youtu.be/X-eHk4RiIso?t=14s

>Carmela discussing going to Paris
>WWII documentary playing in the kitchen
>Carmela kisses Tony on the cheek and is about to leave
>"Whoa whoa whoa wait, look"
>Footage of crying Frenchmen and Nazis marching into Paris
Tony is the epitome of a childish pig and I love him for it

I watched that episode recently. Is it when they kill Junior's crew?

Also, I forgot why Christopher had the collar in the first season, when he barges into the Bing "I 'm talking Scarface, bazookas under each arm, say hello to my little friend style"

>What do ya hear, what do ya say?

You'd be crazy to fuck Tony Soprano, even once. Tony attract crazy women. I don't think she's an exception but as I said, she was smart enough to avoid the risk.

>Vito Spatafore is an ass muncher

youtube.com/watch?v=1WWMUDrqJFk

OOOOOOOOOOOH

>So, whatta we gotta do, Ton'? Actually see him take it in the ass?

Did he survive?

Don't see how, if Tony kept his good relations with Slava

>if Tony kept his good relations with Slava
Slava never appeared in the show again though, the character just disappeared.

I'll build a ramp... up to your ass. Drive a Lionel up in there

No, I think he mentioned him briefly a season or two later, I just watched the entire show last week. Plus you'd think they would have shown the consequences of paulie getting into a gang war with the russian mafia.