T3 > SALVATION >>> GENISEYS

Correct?

I seriously hope no one really likes Salvation.

Say what you will about Genisys, but at least it was more memorable than anything in Salvation.

1 > 2 > all else is equally trash

yes it's T1>T2>>>T3>SALVATION>>>GENISEYS

Never understood the hate for salvation. Sure it wasn't great but it was much better than T3 and Genysis.

Kill yourself faggot, it was one of worst things ever made

I hate T3 the most. Salvation is slightly better than Regenisys.

The quality of the films go in release order, how do they keep fucking it up and when are they going to stop?

Don't fucking start this shit.

Terminator 3 is the Resident Evil 3 of movies

It does some things well, but it's ultimately too much of a rehash of the first two superior flicks

Salvation was a pretty bad movie but it had decent parts. Genysis was wall to wall garbage.

>Cool homage of T1 and T2
>Cool Arnie
>Golden Gate Bridge scene
>The fight with nanomachine John Connor

Yeah it's a shame that the movie was miscast and used a lot of cgi, and rated PG13, but it did have some memorable scenes.

Salvation's biggest problem was that it was so bland and uneventful. If anything Salvation is what put the series on hiatus.

None of those things you listed were any good, that bridge fight was pretty awful.

I hate Salvation with a passion, and I will never watch it again, Genisys is a terrible movie but it's easier to watch, maybe because Arnold is there, but Genisys feels like a bad fanfic and doesn't look like a real movie, it's just too stupid and shits all over the first two.
At least Salvation is its own movie and even though it's terrible it tried to move forward instead of going back to the same story.

Salvation had that hot as fuck pilot.

Also we got the Bale out incident out of it.

>that hot as fuck pilot.
Who?

Alright, 2 things that in no way make that actual movie any good.

Nice going Salvation fans.

Yeah I'm a total fan dumbass.

tfw nobody else likes RE3
facing off against nemisis was fun every single time he showed up

Why was Bale so shit in Salvation? Why did he insist on doing the Batman voice?

T3 is fucking comfy !

2 > 1 > Salvation > 3 > Genisys > SCC

2>1>G>3=S