Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_5UwS57X8
youtu.be/1KxjGn30PDA
youtube.com/watch?v=KV9d2i8uTAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can I kiss him?

I really enjoyed this movie, and don't understand the hate it gets

no emotional connection whatsoever

chinks are absolutely unable to make good flicks.

Don't be ridiculous

it was basically a medley of fight scenes, but i dont care because its fun to watch drunk, something i do every year or so when i catch up with a mate from highschool, who loved the game too. we watch resident evil movies too. thats what these vidya movies are for, just chillin and reminiscing about old times.

top husbandos, claim yours

>he will never hold me in his arms, wrapping his wing around me ;_;

Looks like smirkfu

On your knees, I want you to beg for forgiveness.

I loved this film when i was a kid. Then when i started browsing the internet i realized that people hated it, didn't understand why

If the first Final Fantasy movie was like this, instead of the ghost-aliens shit, Square would make billions.

ayo cloud got some more celeb nudies mate?

Hey

I must be not the only one who's genuinely repulsed by the facial graphics of this series.
They look like Japanese with white features. Even keeping the original anime style would have been much better.

>butcher Cloud's character arc
>downplay Jenova, because Sephiroth brings in the edgelord and fatassgamergurl cash
>turn the Turks into clowns
>fight scenes are all flying around, anime bullshit
>Aerith
Shite flick. I'd rather watch Spirits Within, and deeply fear for the vidya remake.

Does Nomura die when he doesn't draw a faggot?

i see the 2nd thread about this. OP is a fag?

anyway, the new one is far better, and Nyx >>>> Cloud

I didn't know all the girls and burly men were faggots as well!

>Turks
>Not clowns to begin with
Literally Team Rocket

Kek'd

>this was the last time they spoke as friends

This movie was acceptable until they all started flying like fucking jets up into the sky to fight Bahamut. The fuck was the deal with that?

You're just jealous you don't have an array of diverse friends to throw you up a tower so you can fight a dragon.

Yeah, fuck you too.

>and Nyx >>>> Cloud
This

Yazoo was objectively best boy.

I love this movie. Me and my little bro watched it more than thousand times. Its pure fun. Dont know why internet hate it.

>Barret, Cid, Red and Yuffie get about 10 seconds worth of screentime

lack of Yuffie was criminal.

>giving a shit about Red XIII

All the characters in VII are gold. Gold Jerry.

And why did Sephiroth come back?
Whose fucking idea was that

that ass was so weird

I pity you. You just don't get it at all. There's not a thing I don't cherish!

i really like the final fantasy movies, althought ive never played any of the games

its comfy to watch and visuals are great, kingsglaive was 10/10 fun entertainment

you need to be dumb to like it that much.
it was a 6/10 ok to watch if you don't despise anime plot

>light literally bouncing off his ass
And people say Hollywood is infested with fags

this movie actually convinced me to play ff7, Was only playing sport and fighting games before that. Only knew Cloud and Sephiroth, and that Aerith was kill,

>What I want, Cloud, is to sail the cosmos using this planet as my vessel.

Say what you will about Sephiroth and AC but that is a fucking badass motivation for a villain. Riding around space fucking shit up on a goddamn planet spaceship.

Seems they forgot to fill the dialogue with good materiall.

but the planet is on rails. how would he do it

It would be extremely painful

best fight scene coming soon

Doesn't Those Who Fight play during that scene? That song is the tops.

For all of the justified criticism of Advent Children, I always thought they nailed it with casting George Newbern as Sephiroth. Shame that dialogue was so stilted because of the lip syncing.

He's good in Crisis Core too. Better choice than fucking Lance Bass any day.

I also love Zack's VA because I always think of him on Justified when I hear his voice.

this movie was dumb fun and i loved it, would pay to see AC2

Crisis Core was surprisingly good, probably one of the best FF spinoffs (except for all the Gackt-shilling) - it's a shame so few people were aware of it because it was PSP only.

Rick Gomez was really good - I loved Zack and Sephiroth's interactions. It adds so much to FFVII to see Sephiroth acting like an actual person.

The highway chase was breath-taking. Way ahead of Hollywood at that time.

What is the point of using a gun in this universe anyway?Everyone can block it with sword slashes and the only time a bullet hits was when Yazoo headshot Cloud near point blank but it only took his fucking goggles off.

>watch the dubbed version
>cat shit talks like scrooge mcduck

Listen here you little shit

Nanaki's scene with Seto and Bugenhagen in Cosmo Canyon was one of the most touching moments in all of FFVII and yes, that includes Aeris' death scene so don't you sit there and claim nobody gave a shit about him.

It was fucking criminal that they gave him 1 line of dialogue and absolutely no exposition about what he'd been doing for the last 2 years.

George Newbern will always be Superman to me

It focused too much on the new characters, and didn't really give the fans what they wanted.

It's not really that bad, but apart from the final fight, it was a fan movie with no fan service. Just missing the point.

>Cloud literally gets shot at the end of the movie
>Zack gets shot to death

bullets either don't work at all or kill the main character

no in between

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_5UwS57X8

>Him in Superman vs. Elite
He's basically doing Superman doing a Sephiroth impression

Crisis Core was great.

Zack was a good character, and the way Sephiroth was an antagonist the hero didn't really beat, but wasn't the last boss either, was really well done.

There was some great FMV too:
youtu.be/1KxjGn30PDA

i thought when bugenhagen died was the most heart wrenching moment

never played cc what was sephiroths role?

The timelines from the Shinra-Wutai war up to just before VII, or the end of Final Order if you ever watched that.

So, Sephiroth is Soldier 1st Class for most of the game, and Zack works alongside him, until Nibelheim. Then the story finishes of the Genesis arc and re-retcons a lot of Final Order. Which is for the best really.

You don't see Sephiroth again after Nibelheim. If you didn't play VII, you'd presume he died there.

>final order
>cc

I didn't know there was so much ff7 content. Thanks senpai

>dilly dally shilly shally
Was she retarded?

If you're interested, there's also Dirge Of Cerberus for the PS2, which wasn't a good game, but it's the only game set after VII. It kind of ties to Crisis Core loosely.

There's also a Japan-only mobile-story-mode thing for Dirge Of Cerberus, which you can watch on Youtube. It's quite interesting.

You can watch everything on YouTube these days really.

>fucked Cloud while he was in a Materia coma
Nah she's more into abusing retards

That seems like something Yuffie would be into, the ninja slut

One Winged Angel starts playing and you get hype as fuck until you realize it's some shitty rock remix

I would say this movie is about as good as Kingslaive, and nobody's fond memory of the games they've played could be ruined, but nobody really cared enough about the world to be interested in such a stupid story.

Now come the fuck on, the metal version of one winged angel coupled with the fight was great

why did they make her hairy?

Noe THIS is quintessential video game kino.

Are you implying that it's a bad thing? Also she's basically a cunny; hairless if you catch what I'm throwing

Meteor

That makes no sense, how does destroying the world make him able to use it as a spaceship

But Meteor wouldn't destroy the planet. It would injure it to the point it would send all it's Mako to the impact crater to try and heal itself, which was Sephiroth's plot in VII.

But honestly I dunno how to move the planet. Maybe corrupt the collective consciousness in the Lifestream to bend to his will and that can somehow break orbit.

I dunno, don't they explain that that's what Jenova did before landing on Gaia a gorillion years ago? Used her planet as a ship?

Unless jenovas planet was the size of an island "no"

But absorbing all the lifestream would make him a god and gods are known to do some wacky shit

I just wikifagged it up. She was apparently riding a meteor that created the North Crater.

also upon further reading, yeah he planned to corrupt the Lifestream using the Geostigma disease and all the people it killed to poison it and send it to his will. How that will let him steer a planet I'm not sure but that's what the 20 seconds of skimming the wiki told me.

Omega can travel between planets.

Weiss proved it's possible to 'merge' with Omega, Sephiroth might have intended to do the same thing.

Reminder that Red, Cid and Barrett were spying on Cloud and Tifa fucking.

Cloud's shrug as a reaction was the single most alpha moment in any of the games

Goddamn, I remember in highschool when this came out during some classes students could play their own music through the speakers while we all worked. Some fucking anime goths played that shitty one winged angel song numerous times through the semester. We cringed so hard.

It would be if they actually fucked. Clouds the pussy beta type who would have just held her while she slept on his shoulder sucking on her drool, if it was Zidane...

The music during that scene was great:

youtube.com/watch?v=KV9d2i8uTAs

It looks like Korean World war z rip-off, is it anything more than that?