youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ryan-walker-harry-potter-attack-3134853
youtu.be/nWJUEuBvXZI?t=1m43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he's a piece of shit

Why do you care?

did you take offense to it too? it was only a joke mate

Precisely.

Another force added to the beta uprising.

I thought it was rude as fuck. It's not funny. He should of made a joke about how he has a fantasy where a whole lot of French people get killed by Islamic extremists... Oh that's right, it's not a fantasy! Fucking burn those baguette eating cunts!

What did I miss? Who said what to who about who?

you missed the downfall one of the most serious actors this worlds ever seen

whaaaaaat? Link? I stayed off Cred Forums for a week so Blair Witch didn't get ruined.

Because on the inside he's still just the awkward, pathetic fat kid who always lurked alone in the hallways at lunch and mistook everyone laughing at him for laughing with him. That's who he's always been, it's who he'll always be. Notice how he kept looking at Miles Teller, seeking any validation or approval he could get.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

Man, she really hates neckbearded tubs of lard. Or non africans I guess.

Cause he's trying to be a serious actor when he's anything but. He's a handy co-star at best. Tho that fact he was getting roasted in another language would catch anyone off guard.

Because HE SERIUZ ACTOR NOW

because amerifats can't handle the banter

oh yeah? the jerk store called, they're runnin out of you

lol at this fucking beta. If I were him I'd say: "First off, let's make one thing and one thing clear: I'm the man here, you're the woman. I got the money bitch, take your shirt off." At this point they'd be stunned by my confidence and status, and she would shut up because she knows she fucked up. Later on I'd probably bang her about 12 times in my hotel room, maybe get some of her girlfriends in too, can never get enough for number #1.

yanks can't handle banter

that wasn't a good comeback. I could sense some anger.

>triggered incel: the rant

He's used to American interactions where people are nice to your face then talk shit behind your back

Yeah, I'm a virgin. So fucking what? It doesn't matter.

God, he looks fucking devastated.

Have you ever considered that cunts like her have been making fun of him his entire life?
I'm surprised he didn't rip her face off and wore it like a mask.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ryan-walker-harry-potter-attack-3134853

What happened? I don't want to watch the video.

It wasn't a comeback, I was agreeing with you that it was just a joke.

he was insulted

Had it been a man mocking Melissa McCarthy in the exact same way, social media would be on fire destroying the male presenter.

so you're telling me, that people talk nice to you in person and talk shit behind your back and it only happens in america? You're tellin me that this is 100% impossible to happen in any other place? I'm talking this thought process could never in this world be conceived in any other place but america? only?

Well that IS something

Hahhah seriously how obese are you

women win again baby

Because hes a cucked Amerilard who couldnt deal with a Based Banter Baguette.
>Muh fee fees muh poor little American fee fees muh foo foos muh fee foos
Paaaaaaaah-thetic!

>be hardcore leftist
>act fanny flustered when women make fun of you

Brad pit didn't return his compliment and said he wasn't a serious actor.

This.

she would have at least told the guy to go eat a dick

jonah did nothing but sit there and take itlike the cuck he is

In my dream Johan is also made leave . Hey Johan go home and get ya fucking shine box

dyslexia

Yes it doesnt, so why the rant?

Americans can't handle the banter

Because this stupid french bitch's target shouldn't be a fellow white man but the muslims who are raping her country.

Americans can't handle banter

That's why they have school shooters and every single other english speaking country doesn't

All I see is playful banter.

Baguettes are delicious

>being fat and beta
americans do this?

t.bh lad, if you use the word 'beta' you can forget about being alpha.

Hung out with Leo and Channing Tatum too much

He probably got like 9/10 who banged him entourage style that Leo convinced to fuck and it was galling that some french chick wouldn't want to sleep with him

>lad
what did you just call me?

пapeнь

>Super triggered incel: the rant

top kek.

You just used it yourself, buddy boy.
Really makes you think, huh?

>Americans

She's pretty brown herself m8

I am not alpha. Good job on avoiding using it by the way, you can probably get laid.

Leo seems like a 12yo. Who the fuck wants an entourage of dumb models to fuck 24/7. Like mature the fuck up Leo and get some hot bitch that you can actually understand three syllable words.

>incel
Is this a new reddit buzzword?

can you yuropoor faggots stop making these false flag threads please?

wow
what a fucking cunt
i don't even like jonah hill that much but how do you reach the conclusion that something like that would be risible and not just flat out mean

Sadly no, it's an old word that we don't really like to use.

French '''''''''''''''''''''''''humor'''''''''''''''''''''''''

>americans are this triggered because some repulsive jewish slob got btfo by a frenchwoman

Americans need to defend their masters

Americans cant handle the bantz. This is already known.
Thats why he didnt laugh it off.

>Everything i dont like is reddit

actually i picked it up on here.

I'm an incel ;____;

It was too longwinded and incoherent, there's nothing one could've said in response to that.

Dont worry, most people here are.

It shouldn't be aloud.

Risible means bad, friend!

If that was the case the site wouldnt exist. There is a reason Cred Forums is said to be the cesspool of the internet.

she laid out her attractive white actors fantasy...why is Cred Forums so cuck obsessed?

Now THATS a sub, or as they say in France le sanwich au coque

This is probably the best come back I've seen in the several threads that I've read and the reason for this is that it forces everyone to acknowledge the fact that the things being said in the interview are a joke and no-one is being serious, therefore completely null and voiding the things the reporter said about him.

Is Americans not understanding banter why there has been the rise of sjws and safe spaces in the USA?

>why is Cred Forums so cuck obsessed?

Does that question really need asking? I mean with all the BLACKED threads and waifu threads isnt it obvious?

>should of
Where do fags like you breed? I've always wondered

american?

So... WTF did they say?

Some muslim cum dumpster literally jihaded the entire state of Israel and americucks are butthurt by proxy

because hes a fat nigger

Lol ok man relax, not trying to start an argument

Woah...calm down m8. He was just having a bit of fun...

youtu.be/nWJUEuBvXZI?t=1m43s

is this real or was this a sketch?

That ebony goddess tho hhhhhnnnggggg
Muh dick

lol lol

dumb migger

All you can do is not be phased and say what the fuck?

>ebony

icelander
there's a clear distinction between good banter and building up a joke just to shit on a person right next to you though

She was probably expecting a bit of banter, but he's clearly not funny outside specific roles that are more to do with his size than performance.

First time I saw the video it just seemed like an out of place "joke" just to fuck with him, completely un-called for. Is that what they normally do on that show?

>should of

You ignorant inbred.

Being mean to fat people IS FUN you whale.

This.

Look at all the SJWs in this thread, I thought you hated SJWs.

Laughing at a fat, pathetic, unfunny jew having a breakdown doesn't make you a SJW.

I'm not talking about the people who are laughing.

Her joke wasn't funny, but Jonah's retort was equally stupid and unfunny. If they wanted to make jokes at Jonah's expense they should have all just say and ate Subway without getting Jonah any.

That joke was not that fucking bad, if he honestly cant take that then hes got some thin ass skin.

>Cred Forums defending cuckolding "jokes"

What went wrong?