How come this show gets almost no attention?

How come this show gets almost no attention?
It's been the funniest show on television for the past 2 years

because the original Australian version is still far better

>that whole saga with his wife and the baseball player
kino

Australia did it better

That's not Miles Barlow.

season 2 of the american version is easily better than all of the australian one

Andy Daly is consistently the best comedian on Comedy Bang Bang, even slightly above Paul F Tompkins. Why they would give him a show where he only plays one character is baffling

seriously

if you take the top 5 characters on comedy bang bang he made up like 4 of them

He still knocks it out of the park in review though.

CBB has been pretty garbage this year, very dissapointing

Hot Dog, Dalton Wilcox, Don Dimello and Chip Gardner are my favorites. He always manages to cram in so much backstory and funny anecdotes into a short amount of time

Has it? Shit, I'm up to about 220 with occasional listening to later ones and it feels like a lot of the best stuff is behind me
>It's an Andy Daly characters killing themselves in sequence loses to mediocre Farts and Procreation episode

This is actually a somewhat rare example of the US version being far, far superior.

Because when you try to google it, it only shows reviews of things

Huh. This show is actually good? I caught the tail end of an ep once and thought it was a shit because I missed the setup.

its absolutely based. Season 2 especially

Myles is god tier, US is fucking garbage

You'll hit a resurgence around ~270 all the way through 370ish, but then it takes a nosedive around 400 other than a few great eps past that

You have to watch an entire season. What makes it so good is that everything that happens in previous episodes carries over to the next episode. It's basically just a look at a guy slowly destroying his life.

go to bed rooposter

US shows are better most of the time. It only stands out when they aren't.

I'll probably check it out now that I know the doctor from Silicon Valley is the host.

Is the US version as dark as the Aus version?

The thing i really loved about the Aus version was this running joke/storyline that Miles's reviewing was destroying his whole life.

Yes, that is the running theme of the entire US show and the s2 finale is the culmination of it

Yes but it falls flat and still only feels like typical US cheesy shit

friggin yanks always stealin our stuf!!! dagga bogan wankers wombats!!!!

long live the queen

There all is aching

it's good

Anything else on Comedy Central currently worth watching?

Have any of you seen daddy's camping powder?