Thoughts?

thoughts?

Dead wife. Will ALWAYS be known among his peers as "That dude who's wife died" no one will ever treat him the same. he'll always be seen as a fucking loser no matter what he does. :)

Well he's not the best person to ask what dying women look like

Nice joke faggot never heard that one before.

real life shire resident

Go home Patton

>Will ALWAYS be known among his peers as "That dude who's wife died"

>he'll always be seen as a fucking loser

Wait, are you saying if a dude's wife dies that makes him a loser?

He's an hero to beta males everywhere
>mfw he's 'our guy'

a better version of that joke was in the last thread you fuck

Society and social interaction will rule him as the lesser person. Outcasts.

Plus imagine knowing all the pity sympathy people will throw at you. Can't imagine that.

user, I know we like to have fun around here and throw around the word "autism" pretty frequently, but... real talk, have you ever thought about getting tested?

real talk I'm not edgy enough to make a joke about a guy's wife dying suddenly and leaving him to raise his young child alone

I really like his earlier stand up but every time a comic starts to get to political it sucks all the fun out if it . There nothing funny about being a triggered leftist Hillary supporter

Do you only feel that way about leftist comedians or do you think comedians who get political on the right suck all the fun out of it as well?

JUST look at what happened to Dennis millers career . It doesn't matter of it right or left politics nobody wants to hear that shit

Too political for my liking tbqh

I watched half of his most recent stand-up special and didn't even crack a smile.

Literally just a sympathy Emmy.

>Wait, are you saying if a dude's wife dies that makes him a loser?

Kinda.

He should retire from public life. Going through menopause is making him really embarrassing.

He's trying really hard to cling onto whatever fame he has left, which was never much to begin with. Way too fucking political in his stand up, extremely preachy. He should give it up, there's nothing left to save, just go home to your kid(s)? man.

I don't like him because reddit likes him.

Yeah, honestly there's nothing more pathetic than a deathcuck

His character in Justified was great.

Guys a fucking retard.

This!!!

A very good (but not G.O.A.T) comedian who should never have been told "Being alt makes you smart!". His smug certainty that he's right makes it way too easy to hate him, a fact exacerbated by his inability to grasp simple ideas that don't fit his views.
>Hating Martin Shkreli
>Loving Hilary Clinton
>After your wife died thanks to your country's shit show healthcare system
>Ragging on comics who play it safe on You Made It Weird
>While making most of your money from narrating The Goldbergs
>Whining about bullying and the Hollywood system
>Slamming that video game guy and screaming support for a shitty $140 milion remake as if it's a political position
You can't help people who won't help themselves. He deserves to be made fun of, on the off chance that it makes him realize what a boring, under-informed hypocrite he is. Same with Kumail and Max Landis, incidentally, though they are less consistently hypocritical, smug, and demonstrably under-informed

Just remember that this "man" + a camel are the Mads on MST3k now

>dem retweets and likes numbers

This.

He sounds like an insufferable and loud mouthed typical liberal prick but I have enough taste to not rag on him for things he can't help like losing his wife. I mean, I really couldn't even imagine

>inb4 le epik Cred Forumseddit internet commandos lead raids against his Twitter again

Just leave him alone. Same with Leslie Jones. Stop fucking with these people, it just makes all of us on the internet look bad. There's a reason why we grew out of this raiding shit in 2008

#ImWithHim

His fucking wife died and it didn't interrupt his twitter quipping for more than 5 minutes. Doubt he even gives a fuck honestly

He redpilled me on Bush and a comprimised government back in the day, and his book made me feel better about moving far away from a shitty small town

Why'd it have to be like this Pat

Not really my point, just stop doing these Twitter raids in celebs. It always comes back to us and causes nothing but trouble

This desu.

He had a promising career that he is constantly setting fire to with his asenine behavior and positions on topics. I feel for him for losing his wife (and talking shit directly to him about it is borderline evil) but he doesn't get a free pass to act like a humungous faggot with no one being allowed to argue with him just because he had a personal tragedy.

So bantz about his shillary antics are totally game as far as I'm concerned.

>when you wait for the moment he acknowledges his dead wife and he doesn't really do it

>It always comes back to us

The fuck are you talking about?

/thread

Not him but I think what he means is that controversy always brings newfags which makes this place worse.

That being said, Cred Forums was never good, so I'm kinda whatever on the matter.

he also started bitching because some guy exposed a headache poweder he took as a scam and basically argued "I LIKED TAKING IT SO FUCK YOU!"

>Hillary might lose the election because she had pneumonia

that's the backstory behind the Quincy tv show
his wife died but he never noticed her symptoms

He's the patriarchy

He's a eunuch.

That about sums it up. 2004 era Patton had some good jokes but now he's a cuck supreme

>Hillary might lose the election for many reasons, among them having a disease that has been known to kill the young and the elderly with weaker immune systems

he got cucked by death so yes

222 and Werewolves & Lollipops are both god-tier. He falls off after that and the MLP bit was the only funny part of his latest special.