Domestic: $313,782,332

>Domestic: $313,782,332
>Foreign: $405,100,000
>Worldwide: $718,882,332

>In Release: 45 days

Holy shit Suicide Squad.

Other urls found in this thread:

empireonline.com/movies/suicide-squad/empire-podcast-suicide-squad-spoiler-special-david-ayer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t.shareholders

God damn it I'm still baffled at Suicide Squad's editing. Will the bluray have scenes added in?

If SJWbusters's bluray has an extended edition that literally no one asked for, I don't see why not.

>mfw SS gets to $750mil without Chinabucks

It's making a lot money, I guess it's got to be good? Should I see it?

how?

Hopefully they add in all that Joker shit they cut out.
It bugged me how little he was in the movie, when he was the one I wanted to see more of.
He didn't have nearly enough screentime to leave any sort of impression, good or bad.

Bullshit this cant be real.

It's your average cape movie, user.

Don't! It's a boring pile of shit.

I don't know who to believe anymore.

Its alright. See it if you can see it cheaply.
Much better than Batman vs Superman, and a stumbling step in the right direction for the DC verse.

>Budget : 800 million

LMAO

This movie was so bad it made me depressed. I saw it today and afterwards I was actually feeling bad to be alive, knowing that such aweful """art""" is in existence and well funded

Decide for yourself.

It's reported on Box Office Mojo, even though some numbers aren't updated. It might be well over $720mil now already.

AVClub?

>Yes, even comic-book franchises promote ideology. This may come as a shock to consumers still stuck on the idea that Hollywood wants to entertain more than indoctrinate. Even normally sophisticated folks who are unschooled in recognizing hegemony or realizing how the culture system functions today prove susceptible to the lure of apparently innocuous entertainment. They hold onto adolescent consumerist gullibility, and this is the ideology that Suicide Squad’s producer, Zack Snyder, is up against.

>If DC is the conservative comic-book universe to Marvel’s pseudo-progressivism, it couldn’t be more unpopular among kids who enjoyed the ludicrous platitudes of Avengers: Age of Ultron.

>They both (Snyder and Ayer) approach a childish genre like adults — and that’s what annoys the Marvel kids, whose bad rap on Suicide Squad has already gone viral.

>Think metaphorically again, and see that Suicide Squad entangles post-Vietnam and post-9/11 notions about heroism and citizenship. Deadshot does the right, patriotic thing, yet compliments Waller, his treacherous superior, saying, “That’s gangsta!” This use of hip-hop cynicism speaks more directly to modern confused ethics than most lines from other movies and most politicians. Suicide Squad is The Dirty Dozen for millennial viewers (and voters), who think their patriotic moral conflict is new.

B-But Rudy Tomaymay told me not to see it. She said it was for shitlords. How can this be happening?

Why is nigger wearing a crown? That's animal abuse, that is!

Its purely because of Will Smith

Name a successful Will Smith movie in the last 5 years before this

MIB3.

Based Armond.

I think they'll at least add some deleted scenes.

whelp

I feel retarded for not realizing this was a shoop immediately

Look at this false advertising.

Here's a podcast interview with David Ayer
He's saying there will not be an R-rated cut and that the movie is staying the way it is

empireonline.com/movies/suicide-squad/empire-podcast-suicide-squad-spoiler-special-david-ayer/

I like him. Good director and seems easy to talk to.

didn't expect it to do so well, honestly.

pretty much confirmed that SS would have beaten GotG if they opened in China, yeah?

>dark serious movies underperforming

>SKWAD quippy pop music shit is a hit

Pretty much.

I'm glad it did well if only for some people's fledging careers, especially Karen, no one's going to care about the RT score over the profits.

He clearly doesn't want to pull a Trank but that doesn't mean we won't see those scenes.

BASED fucking Armond White

>>Think metaphorically again, and see that Suicide Squad entangles post-Vietnam and post-9/11 notions about heroism and citizenship. Deadshot does the right, patriotic thing, yet compliments Waller, his treacherous superior, saying, “That’s gangsta!” This use of hip-hop cynicism speaks more directly to modern confused ethics than most lines from other movies and most politicians.

All of that from "THAT"S GANGSTA"?

christ what an awful poster

This movie need $800 gazillion to break even according to my source in WB.

>tfw so many good movies this summer bombed
>This capeshit is doing well

DCcucks are killing cinema

>good movies this summer bombed

like what?

t. WB employee

a WB employee wouldn't shit on BvS as well

Even Geoff Johns said WB was wrong with BvS

Shitting on the previous DCEU movies while saying "this entry however is a step on the right direction" is the new tactic

This guy is gay, BvS is better

Marvel kids had no fucking chance

totally different styles

>mfw contrarians suck the bbc and pretend their immature crap is adult
I'm laffin

Did they mention that they spent $1 billion marketing it (i.e. cramming it down everyone's throat for over a year)?

$2 billion to break even.

>cost 350 million to male and market
>reshoots
>only get 50% domestic and around 30% foreign bux

Movie only made around 290m. Confirmed flop.

Wouldn't that make Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy flops too.

director's cut should be epic

Yes. That would apply to all capeshit, actually.