YOU TURNED HER AGAINST ME?!

Tell me you didn't burst out laughing during this scene.

Bravo George.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GT-7an_0jM
youtube.com/watch?v=G0JxmyTwY7s
youtube.com/watch?v=fT8j9DxlRyE
youtube.com/watch?v=XziLNeFm1ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I did everytime Hayden or Hershlag was on screen

I didn't.

this entire sequence made me cry

so tragic.

>I'm on my period!
but he was male?

Same. That entire sequence with Kenobi and Anakin is one of the better parts not only in the prequels, but in Star Wars as a whole. It's up there with "I love you / I know."

Why did Obi leave him to die? Shouldn't he at least ended his suffering or help him in any other way? Jedi are really not so good friends.

>YOU TURNED HER AGAINST MEME?!
what did he mean with this?

LIAAAAR

He didn't realize anakin got to bring friends and they would make him a big guy

youtube.com/watch?v=9GT-7an_0jM

LAI YAR

bane?

Kenobi couldn't kill him: he's no longer a threat, and it's not a "mercy kill" when the person doesn't want to die and is still fighting to live. At the same time, he can't help Anakin because of what he's become.

Is that an actual page from a comic?

looks funny as fuck

But, ultimately, I think Kenobi is ashamed and disgusted by Anakin, who is just seething with hatred for Kenobi even as a gross burnt stump. Kenobi takes his lightsaber because he'd rather remember Anakin as he was, as a good friend, than as the monster he became. I mean, at that point, he's no longer Anakin. He's Vader.

This scene really made no sense
He says Obi Wan turned her against him but Padme was facing Anakin the entire time. She didnt even turn around when Obi Wan appeared, was Anakin choking Padme because he sensed she was about to turn against him and kept her facing forward.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0JxmyTwY7s

this is my favourite cover of this scene, it's perfect

i've never seen this before, the fucking battle sounds. i was joking here because I didn't think there would be any other "covers" in existence

Yes.

This movie was so memeable

Can a movie be considered good if it produces quality memes?

Yep, it's real.

>Those sound effects
>The guys singing the BGM

>nnNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=fT8j9DxlRyE

This can't be happening!

The Third Gathers: Backstroke of the West is the definitive version of Episode III.

youtube.com/watch?v=XziLNeFm1ok

>RATIO TILE: The peaceful is willing to, D the superior is a bad person!
>ALLAH GOLD: To me hero's is just bad person!
>RATIO TILE: Friend you are crazy!

>for you

Is this the big guy in hiding?

>OH SHADILAY
What did he mean by this?

I literally couldn't tell the difference in anything but audio quality at "You've turned her agaisn't me?"

Nah I pretty much ignored it like Come on Come on fightfightfightfightfightfight probably like George intended.

Also Obi Wan was cool in this scene as ever.

12:10
>Mr. Speaker, we are FOR the big
You can't make this shit up

I did.

I remember me and my friends talking in the parking lot about how bad it was.
Everyone I knew thought it was a shit movie, now people on Cred Forums are pretending that wasn't the general consensus in an attempt to gaslight me.

It's his delivery that really makes it a bad scene.

ANIMALS
N
I
M
A
L
S

Bursted out laughing during the "nooooo" minutes later
theater neighbours weren't happy about it

>I ATE THEM
what the fuck?!

Did he think obiwan fucked his wife

Thats what that entire dialogue felt like

From my point of view the Jedi are evil !

no? It's a great and tragic scene.

The Rebels didn't care who he was until he put on the mask.

A good friend? Anakin questioned him at every turn, disobeyed him, complained about him to Padme...

In a shitty trilogy that didn't earn the right to make an emotional scene after all the crap that preceded that scene

>But, ultimately, I think Kenobi is ashamed and disgusted by Anakin, who is just seething with hatred for Kenobi even as a gross burnt stump.
You couldn't be further from the truth. Obi-Wan was heart broken by Anakin's downfall. And he takes full responsibility for it because to be honest, it was his teachings that failed Anakin. He knows this so when he says "I failed you, Anakin" he means it. The only person he's ashamed of is himself.

Man oh man. I hate to say this but sometimes I think Star Wars fans are the biggest hand biters in fandom history. The prequel trilogy hate is getting OLD!!!!

PODER ILIMITATO!!!!!!!!!!