Films women will NEVER understand

Films women will NEVER understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7p94DFyBBwc
reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/3j07az/films_mlady_will_just_never_understand/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Starting off with an easy one

>mfw my sister absolutely loves this film and has read all the books
>she even went as far as to make a replica uniform and wore it for halloween
>it's now on display in her apartment

What are some other times Cred Forums has lied to you?

She's a poseur

She may think she understands it on the surface, but she will never comprehend the themes of brotherhood and teamwork. Something women are incapable of btw.

and she stills doesn't understand it

youtube.com/watch?v=7p94DFyBBwc

10/10

Did she explain it to you?

Yeah, I thought not.

Your sister is a tranny

itt

Women, all posters are women.

tits or gtfo

was it autism?

Can I marry your sister?

the princess bride

Troy
Heat
Collateral
Gladiator
Blade Runner
Ex Machina
Glengarry Glen Ross
American Beauty
Fight Club
LOTR

>she
>her
i have some bad news for you

Is History Buffs someone we can discuss yet?

LOTR

>A DAY MAY COME WHEN THE COURAGE OF MEN FAILS
>so like um how big are the orcs dicks?

LA Confidential

Why cant white boiis compete mane?

>mfw I'm a woman (not tranny) and I understand all these movies

You think you do but you don't.

>"understands" these movies
>doesn't show any understanding

Yeah, no.

Because they are cuckolds

Ronin

There's even a woman in it who doesn't understand the movie she's in.

Post pics of her in uniform.

Sailing for months in the sea is a pain in the ass and actual hard work. Or course women would never understand it. I hate how movies glamorize it when 90% of the time you are freezing your ass off, wet and exhausted.

Even I didn't understand it.

>movies portraying honor in war and camaraderie
Agree that most men will react favorably and felt moved by them more than most women
>movies portraying as realistic as it gets in movies battles
Men might feel more pumped of course, but if you haven't been in a war front you can't really "understand" I think

>Boromir's death scene on FotR
>also used as WOMEN DON'T UNDERSTAND
Both my sister and mother cried but not because he was dying but because he was trying to redeem himself.

>Germanic
They were more like the Scythians.

I don't think there's a way to convince people here. Most of Cred Forums is really sure women don't understand themes like brotherhood and heroism, but they're completely wrong. Most common argument is that we don't have them in our lives but when you look at an average person on Cred Forums the most heroic thing they've done is order a pizza with jalapeno, and the last time they had friends who were like brothers to them was when they were 6 years old. So it's a pretty dumb argument

I don't think most people here have interacted with women in a real life which is really evident by the way they post, it's really silly

>implying

They were crying because because they found hot bad boy Sean Bean was dying.

>mfw my parrot says the word calumniate
>therefore the logical conclusion is my parrot has a better understanding of the English language than most English speakers

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

bitch please

That was funny and true.

By the way, my name is Brian :)

That's fair.

RIP eurocucks

yeah but you don't "get" it

She probably just thought the uniforms looked neat or something silly like that.

I don't follow.

It is amazing just how clean posters were then compared to now.

shit
shit
shit
good
good
shit
good
shit
good
utter shit
good

Why the fuck do you think we care?

kill yourself

Confirmed for not man

>it's a "autist thinks his shitty opinions are important" post
kek

>This is a meme now
>But the fact remains that women seriously cannot understand it

Bit irritating desu.

>tfw you could have been raised to be a badass like based one-arm but instead you were born too close to the current year

This gave me cancer.

Really makes you think.

thanks for the replies

>she

No true Scotsman.

Better than Private Ryan.

>Still doesn't display understanding of film

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

f-fuck you

>"It's about feminism!"
>Not about a bunch of spoiled girls running away from a comparative paradise and risking their unborn kids' lives because the guy who provides for them is "icky"
>Not about them being completely screwed if the men hadn't come along and fought and sacrificed for them
>Not about how the "perfect female society" they run off to has managed to dwindle down to a handful of old biker gals while the male-run society had flourished

N-no, t-that's not me, you shut up!

>(not tranny)

am I the only one who cries when the major talks to bobby about his vision?

My mom actually loves this movie

She can't understand it because it's a film made by, made for and about MEN.

typical fucking female behavior, makes it about themselves, plays dress ups

kys

>white man has to save the day
>women "free" the colony by destroying water rationing

>the most heroic thing they've done is order a pizza with jalapeno

fuck off m8 I get tabasco on it too I'm fucking hardcore, I'm basically Boromir

Men of Harlech, Come to Glory
This will Ever Be Thy Story!

she just has fetish for regency uniforms

>She may think she understands it on the surface, but she will never comprehend the themes of
Gets me every time.
Bless you user
If anything, Valhala Rising, to me at least, is about the exact opposite of what Cred Forums says women don't understand or it criticizes them.
There is no heroism or honor. Aside the enigmatic protagonist, for whom it's not totally clear why he goes along with the Christians, the others are fighting for cheap causes or go against what they believe. Brotherhood is non-existent. Only the the three warriors at the end seem to find peace ( actually I am not sure I can say that for the general's son) and that's because they leave behind what they lived for, but rationalize.
If anything it is the exact opposite of an epic (short, the "adventure" is boring/uninteresting and ultimately causeless) , which is the prominent genre for the "manly" values.

I value those values myself and incline to believe many women don't care to understand them, but I cannot say "manly values" or "values women will not understand" unironically, even online.

The camaraderie and brotherhood between men in battle is mistaken for homosexual undertones. Your sister likes the idea of the men giving it to each other, not the actual themes of the movie.

>lotr

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit

only fellowship is good

the rest is cgi vomit

Ivan's Childhood is better than both of them

FIRST RANK

You got me there.

kys

You can still love a movie without understanding it.

d-delete this

show tits pls

No, they were literally Anglo-Saxon horsemen like Tolkien modelled them after. Fuck off

>woman gets called for not understanding films on Cred Forums
>resorts to calling us fat and virgins showing how mad she is
Yep nice argument you made there.

DELET

well the JERK store called

This.

id argue that as with most things she likes it because she is attracted to the leading man. women love the fuck out of russel crowe.

Master and Commander is my sister's favourite movie.

What a faggot movie. It's for sea faring homos who prefer the company of men.

For the last time.

Women can like movies about brotherhood, war, loyalty, etc. That doesn't mean they understand it.

you have autism

LONDON

Anything romantic.

I heard this live in Seville a few nights ago. It was magical.

Superbad. I'm baffled to say it, but girls just can't get a simple movie like Superbad. Once a group of friends was at my house, and Superbad was on. When the scene after the party started, and Jonah Hill and Michael Cera were declaring their friendship for each other, the girls just started laughing at how gay it was. It's ridiculous, really.

again, just because she LIKES it doesn't mean she understands it.

>a-autism!
Why don't you call him a virgin too? That'll show him you understand.

>long winded response displays no trace of understanding of the film
:^)

Why does society feel like compensating for women's shallowness, which was created by ultimative pampering to begin with.

10/10

>I totally understand the movie even though about a woman
>It is all about masculine heroism and brotherhood
>you juvenile fat virgin nerd

>destroying water """""""""rationing""""""

You clearly did not understand the movie

gay and boring

>mastubater and commander

reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/3j07az/films_mlady_will_just_never_understand/
BTFO BY REDDIT
B T F O
T
F
O

based reddit

the only good scene in the whole damn thing is the one where they're disobeying orders and the commander has to come up himself. everything else is wank.

Post tits

This

Malick is a hack

Get out witches. I don't want you to mock me, this is my safe space reeeeeeeeeeee

that movie is for impressionable faggots

limpwristed betas (90% of Cred Forums) can't claim to understand these movies any more than the average woman

A HOSTILE SPEAR
A NEW FRONTIER
THE END IS NEAR

DUDE WOMEN RUIN EVERYTHING LMAO

Rohan was modeled after Turks / Magyar and Poles

never fucking germanics

lmao

germanics were cavemen during the dark ages

>when you look at an average person on Cred Forums the most heroic thing they've done is order a pizza with jalapeno, and the last time they had friends who were like brothers to them was when they were 6 years old
fucking kek

i like jalapeno but for whatever reason it just doesn't go well with pepperoni and if it's a choice between pepperoni and jalapeno on pizza then it's no choice at all.

women wouldn't understand though.

>homosexual undertones
>mistaken

Nobody tell him

You should really read what Tolkien says, before you make your own conclusions. I would start by looking at than linguisticly and then from there extrapolate. Also important to keep in mind lotr was written as an English sort of mythology. Not actually meant to have one to one parallels with any outside of that, though many influences.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting