Game of cucks and some tranny show win 98% of awards

>game of cucks and some tranny show win 98% of awards
>fargo and the americans are completely shut out
>stranger things not even nominated

Why do people take the Emmy's seriously again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m5YhtbKJwhA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Normies

They don't want to promote Netflix and streaming. It wouldn't make the ad people happy.

stranger things isn't a tv show retard

>mfw Finn was not invited yet again

Its all political homie, the old guard is shitting their pants over Netflix and the rest of the streaming companies

Probably because netflix is killing cable companies and they don't want to promote it

i think stranger things didn't make the deadline for the emmy's it'll probably get stuff next year

Y'all realize TransParent is Amazon streaming right?

>The 68th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards honored the best in U.S. prime time television programming from June 1, 2015 until May 31, 2016

To be fair Stranger Things is just as shit as Game of Plebs so in this case it rightfully didn't win awards.

I watched about 4 episodes of Transparent and couldn't get into it. Everyone was SO unlikeable I just couldn't stick with it. DId it get better?

Mind you, couldn't get into the Americans either so i probably just don't know what I'm doing.

Starnger Things was broadcast just a little too late, I believe. Had to be on before June

>Reddit things

I want to slurp millie's cunny

Aaron is that you?

The men knows his cunnys

>she said that we could
Kek

Finn's literally objectively one of us

I don't want him to be one of us, he deserves so much better

I love this webm

>That fuckin stupid face

Is because she is a britbong, right?

That's bullshit they let Selma into the Academy Awards and they were screening on January first.

had a limited release in late december

Revenent had a similar thing, didn't it? Hell it was still in some theaters when the Academy Awards happened

yeah but globalists like pushing trannyism in the west in the hopes that white birthrates will drop even further

how come i cant find anything about the tranny online? like nowhere does it say it is a trans

wich 1 u mean

That has nothing to do with my post but OK!

yeah i think so too

you know, the girl right? was born a boy? it doesnt say that anywhere online i cant find any info on it

Do you also think Mary Elizabeth Winstead has a glass eye, you gullible goof? You got memed on son

stage kids are the worst

>Transparent is a pretty good show, even if J Solloway is insufferable. however, it's not really a comedy anymore so shouldn't be nominated in comedy categories
>Yeah sucks about Fargo and The Americans getting shut out
>Stranger Things is not an award worthy show

shows that should have been nominated for best drama include:
>Rectify
>Mr. Robot
>The Girlfriend Experience (prob didn't meet deadline, tho)

for comedy:
>Billy & Billie

>>Stranger Things is not an award worthy show

The Emmy voting regulations were changed last year, now all 10,000 members of the Academy can vote for every Emmy meaning they have essentially become a popularity contest like the People's Choice Awards.

Stranger Things wasn't nominated because it was released too late (Emmy season always goes from June 1st to May 31st) it can be nominated next year at the earliest.

it isn't, mate. Stranger Things is a cliché-fest with mediocre acting and more genre tropes than a Stephen King anthology. what it does well, however, is that 80's ambiance and vibe. it's a good guilty pleasure type show. i criticize it as a fan. i thoroughly enjoyed it, but i don't confuse it for quality storytelling.

>mediocre acting
stopped reading there
You're fucking delusional if you think the acting was bad (maybe Winona Ryder, but she's hysterical by nature). If anything the kids of all cast were the best, especially Eleven.

youtu.be/m5YhtbKJwhA

Why is Dustin so knowledgeable about classic toys?

You just KNOW

okay, you're right. i'l grant you that Millie Brown was pretty damn good as Eleven and the kids were rather convincing even when the writing was not. i was thinking about the older cast, the sister, her bf, her bf's crew, the older brother photographer guy, and Winona. when more than half the cast is mediocre or downright awful, well, that's what i was criticizing. the kids were cool, though.

wouldn't Stranger Things be on next years list? was it even out when they nominated the tv shows

because only numales like stranger memes

The teen cast was kind of meh, but Hopper was based even though his acting wasn't notably good or anything. I like to think that if it was another kid cast the show wouldn't be nearly as praised (and good) as it is now.

Did based Rectify receive anything...ANYTHING AT ALL?

Why did American Nigger Story win so much damn shit?
Fargo got robbed.

Fargo is boring, as well s The Americans.

because people who don't think in terms of nigger this and nigger that prefer stories that deal with themes you probably do not or cannot appreciate. however, i agree with you that Fargo should have won the category. i'm happy Rami Malek and Veep won in their respective categories. i don't understand the appeal or Tatiana Maslaney's performance, though, because that show's beyond shit. Orphan Black is so bad it makes Stranger Things look like The Sopranos in comparison. also, fuck yeah Ben Mendolsohn! dude kicks ass and is a cool guy on and off set (i've worked on this production with him).

>Fargo is boring, as well s The Americans.
lol. so what would you have nominated instead of those two?

>see this
>look up emmys
>game of thrones won for outstanding drama AND WRITING

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK SHIT FUCK DICK FUCKING SHIT!

>Why do people take the Emmy's seriously again?
They do? Only ever see it mentioned in Breaking Bad and GoT marketing

at least rami malek got best lead though

What kind of faggot watches award shows?