Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Nbc

Lil' Misha for being so tasty.

Both. Hannibal for killing multiple people, and Jack for not figuring it out soon enough.

why do you keep making daily hannibal threads

best show ever and they fucking cancelled it

D:

fuck off reddit

MORPHEUS

yumadbro?

What is Hannibal's backstory in the show? Presumably he doesn't have the convenient and cringeworthy book backstory of Nazis making him a cannibal.

feels bad, mang.

Not him, but Hannibal deserves it.

I think it was that he still ate his sister because they were starving or something. I think in season 3 they started to explore his backstory but season 3 sucked balls.

But holy fuck, that season 2 finale. One of the best episodes of anything I've seen.

This is the first one I've made

We'll find out in season 4

Watched the first season, and even though I liked it the black antlers man spooked the shit out of me, so I'm not sure if I should watch the rest. Does it get any spookier, because I don't think I can handle that.

>Nbc

who would of been cast to play qt young hannibal?

>but season 3 sucked balls.
The Italian half? Sure. But the stuff with Mason, Hannibal being in the asylum and the Red Dragon were pretty good.

Agreed, when it came stateside it improved dramatically, and Dolarhyde was fantastic

RED PILL
BLUE PILL
MORPHEUS
ORPHEUS

Not sure there is any young actor who resembles Mikkelsen enough in talent or appearance. If they're just surreal, dreamlike flashbacks this should be less of an issue though.