GIT THESE FUCKIN SHOOBIES OUT

QUIT TRYING TO BAIT ME PAULIE!

GIMME THIS KETCHUP

SATANIC

BLACK

GABAGOOL

WATCH IT ANDY

where's the scouter one

Paulie had to be one of the worst fucking characters in the fucking show. I liked him at first when he was just the slightly goofy uncle that everybody loved, then the writers turned him into a bumbling retard who everybody hated to be around but only tolerated because he's a capo.

Fuck Paulie.

Why is he pointing with two fingers?
Is it because he's cross eyed?

GO WEB

Got ya right here.

Heyyy, relax, Paulie.

Threads talking about cafe society are taken down after 15 minutes yet this stays up for five hours.
Fuck this faggot shithole.

So it was chris who got those other 4 points from the spelling test aftet all.

got yer ProZHOOT e Melone right here.

>>It's a John Favreau Episode.

loyleness is next to godliness

>Jupiter is the short one
>Jupiter is the one that got beat up by Artie Fucking Buco
No.

>you will never eat shvoyadelle with Paulie

this is totally a thing in italy, shits fucking great

Got yer RiGOT. Fresh. Just came in.

Yep. It's terrific!

Then suggest which Sailor Scout he should be.

anybody need any MOOTZadell?

>Ralphie didn't watch it

not Italian though lads, its spanish. the french even called it "spanish melon" and the italocucks stole it later
reminder prosciutto is garbage in comparison to jamón serrano.

Whoa!

Ralphie did nothing wrong. Except for maybe beating the shit and killing Tracy.

He burned a horse to death! A fucking horse, dude!
>She was a whoooooaaarse!

WHAT WAS HER FUCKING PROBLEM?

Daddy issues?

>It's a Ralphie can't shut up about Gladiator episode

Killed the horse

So, Ralphie enjoys gladiator movies?

>killed best girl
He had to die.

>She was a whoooaa!

Even a stale memethread about the sopranos has more kinographic value than any piece of shit Jew movie.

That was a damn good wig though.

>she was a metaphor for Tony's strained relationship with his daughter
Ftfy

>piece of shit Jew movie

>Except for maybe beating the shit and killing Tracy.
I don't really think Ralphie did anything wrong there. Maybe he didn't need to actually KILL her but she was way out of line disrespecting her superior. It's not always nice but that's how hierarchy works. Pay your respects or pay the consequences.

>It's THE jacket!

>beating a woman because she talks shit
Pls go Tyrone.

>Eisenkike playing Jewwy Allen.
Couldn't be anymore of a jew circle jerk if it tried. Keep parroting those corrupt Jew critics though if it lets you feel like you have the "correct" "legitimate" taste in cinema.

>she was way out of line disrespecting her superior. It's not always nice but that's how hierarchy works. Pay your respects or pay the consequences

Best gabbagool you ever had. Right inside there.

I know the scene is shocking to normies, it's intended to be, but she knew the world she was operating in, the unspoken agreements, and she mouthed off anyway. She signed her own death warrant. Ralphie acted in an extreme manner but still within the parameters of the power balance that she implicitly agreed to.

>beating a woman because she talks shit is ok because of the society she lives in
Akhmed pls go

Ralphie said it himself. She was a whore. I know it doesn't fit with your leftist sunshine and roses world view but compared to a man in Ralphie position she may as well have been subhuman. I'm not saying I would have done what Ralphie did, but she was out of line and the level of punishment was at Ralphie's discretion. Even the other characters in the scene grudgingly accepted this despite being shocked by the brutality. On some level it's sad that a young woman died, but it doesn't stop Ralphie from being right, she WAS a whore.

Over here, pls.

SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE

Mercury.

Benny was always a small fry.

best girl runs a yoga class now btw

arielkileyyoga.com/about.html

>tfw on my 4th or 5th run of the series and watching with my parents
>tfw your dad is starting to do the Paulie Point at everybody and telling mom not to break his balls
I love this fucking show man

TITO 'DICK' DICKSON

Jackie Aprile, Sr. really deserved more screentime, they should've kept him on as boss until the 1st season finale at least.

Within the system he was justified, but from outside the system its clear that the system itself is morally corrupt.

Mmmk. Will update later then. What about Silvio and Paulie then?

Yes, let's hate everybody who engages in a morally corrupt system.

he was always that way, at his core he never changed. you just dont see him as much of a joke as he really is until the end when things start to go bad.

still a great character

that's nice but i need to see more of her tits

Because Snyder made a film from the heart and millennials aren't equipped to cope with that.

Are you suggesting that I shouldn't find the actions of these characters morally repugnant and that I shouldn't hold them accountable for their actions?

Your own society is morally repugnant. Ralphie is no worse than you are.

>two sopranos threads in one work shift

gabagool's good today, ton

No kidding. It aint for nothing that when I binge this show I start puffing my chest out more, walk taller and have a bit of swagger that I own the joint. It's like Tony soprano rubs off on me

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong thread, the superman discussion is two threads down.

one of the actors works at my college

Wtf i hate the sopranos now

also guys check out the parody of sopranos its hilarious from madtv

Hey. Remember your first blowjob?

How long did it take the guy to cum?

>He was the toughest cocksucker in Essex county! But he didn't come back for it when I was through with him!

*Junior randomly pipes in*

>He later died of Alzheimer's

Fuck I love how Junior was written on this show. He's completely believable as an old man. All the old people I've met randomly interject like this, especially when people die.

That moment rings very true.

Hey fellas...

Didja hear what I said?

I said, "Hey. Remember your first blowjob?

How long did it take the guy to cum?"

Heh-heh-heh!

Junior is GOAT

Fuckin' queers.

Exactly. Anyone that goes about living in a society that tolerates drug addicts, whores, and child abusers without being somewhat conscious that their participation in the society is in the very least tacit approval of such activities is either a fool or deluded.

>ne'er-do-wells exist in society, and if you live beside them, you're just as bad

gj condemning all of humanity dumbshit, lol

The only brave beautiful men are those who take up arms and fight against society head on. You are enabling the sickness through inaction.

>it's a he thinks humanity is something good episode

so is your flagrant shitposting on this malaysian pillow knitting forum

I am only ever sincere. Irony is one of the biggest cultural cancers.

>you have some mayo on your face
Do you think chris and paulie went gay for warmth and that's why they were such assholes to each other after the night in the snow?

>prosciutto e melone

Poor man's 'melón con jamón'
It doesn't even rhyme for fucks sake

>assblasted spaniards jealous no one wants to speak mexican

>le half-assed bait

And Ralph was a murderer.

So which is worse, a whore or a murderer?

I won't deny I am complicit in the moral wrongs of my society. However, I have not personally beaten women to death.

unless he's a mobster who murders people I think you're off on that one chief

DON'T DISRESPECT THE PIZZA PARLA

Can someone please just tell me what episode he says this in?

He was a made man, she was a civilian, you don't go against a made man just because he smacked up a whore after she hit him first.

Where else are they gonna eat before hitting the convention, huh? HUH?

he says it a few times. once during the intervention

youtube.com/watch?v=9_peSCECc4I

nah, it gives the show a sense of historicity

>I swear to god, we used to call him "Spitshine Ritchie"

Nope. What you do is strangle him to death and then cut him up in his own bathtub.

That wasn't because of the whore, it was because of the horse which was a source of money to tony, he fucked with the boss's interests and made trouble with the underboss in another family so he had to go.

Killing ralphie had nothing to do with money. Tony killed Ralph because tony sees animals as innocent and if you touch them in his eyes you deserve to die. He almost killed Chrissy for sitting on his dog

you gonna get cute with me now?

A horse is a horse, of course, of course

fuck off

>le making non-political issue political

Man, I hate multiculturalism and other hairbrained liberal goals as much as anyone who's not properly socially engineered or braindead, and I'm aware that the world is full of violence and terror because of violent, animalistic people, but that doesn't mean you can beat someone to death for being very insulting. An open-hand slap would have been within reason, but not 30-50 all-out punches to the dome.

He was motivated by a combination of factors. The problems Ralph caused, e.g., dispute with Paulie and the Jenny Sac joke, the killing of Tracy, the possible killing of the horse, Ralphie's unlikable, disrespectful attitude, and more all helped Tony decide to do it. It wasn't just one thing.

Ralph just generally made Tony's life/work more difficult sometimes much more, except for one thing--being a good earner. It's really just natural for someone like T to kill someone after they cause them so much trouble repeatedly and flagrantly. He'd kill Paulie or any of the others if they had done everything Ralph did.

The Gravy is good tonite.

Where did Furio go?

Napoli, Italia.

>my new car is so much better for the environment
Torching the suv was probably worse than all the fossil fuel the little cuck will burn in his lifetime, fuck AJ.

Only thing that matters is that you won't see him no more.

AJ did nothing wrong.

HBO torched the SUV.

>>It's a Cusumano Episode.

Why did Gotti ring the bell all the way home? Was he autistic?

She attacked him first, it was self defense.

To lure out kids and taunt Tony.

Their love scenes were fucking disgusting

>bearded faggot and fat faggot kissing on the grass as the sun sets

Ralphie did not deserve what happened to him. Tony was in the wrong here.

Don't even meme with self defense shit. It's all about respect. Step out of line against a great powerful man like Raph and you deserve everything that happens to you.

I'd fuck Janice to be honest with you guys.

Wrap these up, cellophane.

Come on user, you can do better, like jenny sack or thin vito.

Anyone else have a crush on Benny? I'm not gay but that guy was cute as fuck

xvideos.com/video14927521/aida_turturro_illuminata

enjoy the herpes

Post your best Ginny Sack jokes guys.

I hear Johnny and the japs have something in common, they both like to harpoon whales.

He was to cute for the job

I hear she hadda 95 poun mole removed fromer aiss. OOOOAAAHHHHH.

The sit down regarding this was hilarious.

Was it really that big of a deal though? Johnny Sac was ready to kill the guy even after Carmine said no. Ralph even tried to apologize. I wonder if Johnny really cared about his wife's honor or if it was just his own pride he felt had to be defended.

Yes, image is everything for these guys. Anything that makes you look weak can get you killed.

OOOOOH
THATS A MANS WIFE YOURE TALKIN AB OUT

>I swear to God, he'd make your board look like fucking reddit. He was the best. And He did it for free too.

he loved his wife. there are several times in the show where he goes on about how proud he is of some of her achievements. him and bobby are the only mafia husbands without whores on the side.

The only problem he caused was pissing off johny sac and that was resolved quickly, other than that he was a great earner and valuable asset in Tony's crew. Tony literally killed him just because he loved that horse.

Just rewatched season 4, Valentina La Paz is such an underrated ho-arr.

Dan Grimaldi by chance?
I remember reading ages ago that he had several PhD's and could scrap nipples off of fine leather seats.

>tfw Bobby and Johnny are your favorite characters
>tfw they're the ones who suffered the most in the series

Anyone who truly admires any of these sociopathic fucks deserves to go down with them.

watching janice squirm her fat ass into bobbies life was suffering in itself. i cant believe that cunt made it out of the show alive

I never really liked how they handled Melfi leaving Tony in the end, it seemed like kind of an afterthought.
Why would she just suddenly realize that he might be a sociopath after all the years of treating him and taking his money, especially after hearing of his crimes and his outbursts in her office?

I dunno I just feel like they should have hinted more at the two of them being stuck together in therapy for the rest of their days.

no you're a faggot

It's like you don't understand the show

The whole final episode showed just how fucking shitty life is, seeing Junior in that nuthouse with no memory is fucking heartbreaking.

WORD TO THE WISE

She was in denial, elliot tried to warn her multiple times.

Why were the dream sequences in this show so great?
Any other shows that really have cool ones like this?

Yup.

Does anyone have the webm of Chris in a black shirt laughing and his mantiddies are jigglin'?

Apparently, bad boys make her moist.

Just like in Goodfellas.

I lol'd at the sick fuck.

Why was Anthony Jr so edgy?

what did he mean this?

AJ was a bitch by the standards of his time but he'd probably be the toughest kid in the school these days.

Not true quite yet, but we're getting there.