Would you wear this in public

Would you wear this in public

No it looks fucking dumb

Only to the scorpion store.

Sure

im not nearly autistic enough

Hell yeah. I look like an autistic murderer that would fit me perfectly

I'm ashamed to admit that I have, many times
Once I wore it to a screening of The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly at my local arthouse theater and got snickered at by a couple in the back
Then the autism stigma really blew up so now I just let it sit in my closet

Of coursh

You should've kicked their heads in, senpai.

maybe the reversed black version, but probably not

>implying i dont own one already and don it everytime i go see the latest slice of kino

Funny you should say that...

God no

if i could obtain it for a reasonable price sure

...yeah

>implying im not wearing one right as we speak

>autism: the jacket

The only way to Drivepost is to wear the jacket at the same time, you have to get into character

tell that to

no, only tshirts and cargo pants and my faithful trilby/fedora

Only when I drive. People at the gas station would mire me.

hmmm

Me on the right

I want that fucking jacket the gang leader was wearing in Michael Jackson's Beat It video. That's a sweet fucking jacket.

Where's Kojima?

I used to know somebody that does. He's a walking meme, in most respects.

fucking kek m8y

>tfw 3 of those are chris
top kek

Nigger, only betas who look like shit appear in that picture.
Kojima is not one of them.

He looks like a thai tranny.

kojima is so aesthetically pleasing. I would suck his dick, you know, for aesthetic.

alright alright

an ugly thai tranny.

only for halloween

Honestly I feel like I would wear it if I was going to a club. That seems like a stretch too, and anywhere else you would just stick out too badly. No one has a cool enough face for it.

I could pull it off i guess, its so ugly though and only looked good in the movie

i have

Post it or you're being a fag

Do you think he bought those glasses because of Leon ? I like to think so.

aaaaah

kek i died

Effay movie jackets general?

I remember a time when I considered getting it, was extremely close but was short ten bucks or so. Dodged a bullet there.

He looks more like WWZ Pitt than Leon

I got it for $20 so I can wear it for Halloween. I only wore it once in public and that was when I was going out with some friends because one of them adamantly hates the movie

I got a few compliments on it so the trick is to not look autistic and act like you're wearing it as a goof. If you're posing in it and trying to look cool, you will definitely look like a faggot

would you wear this?

i would, where can i find ?

wow. quite the big coat

Do they make them in 4XL?

>the jacket

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Yeah.

why does he wear the jacket?

maybe for halloween but it was my least fav part of that movie. i loved the movie but only gosling can pull it off and he barely did that imo.

Is he about to stab up an old folks home?

4 ewes

>Bickle.T.

why were people going apeshit saying he looks "exactly like game leon" he really doesnt apart from the styling.

the M-65 is better, i would wear it

>i would wear it

>That time Louise dressed like Ryan Gosling from Drive for Halloween

To fe fair most of the "real pic" guys are dyel as fuck with narrow shoulders and skinny arms. You can't expect the clothes fit you like the mannequins with perfect bodies.

Theres no way wine is better than Pepsi

I love that fat faggot in the silver jacket.

>Episode wasn't her walking into the room, getting asked what her costume was, a 20 minute long pause then her saying "I drive"
Missed opportunity desu.