THE TRAILER IS OUT!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=rjBXSYBnVOI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck?wprov=sfla1

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/christine-chubbuck-suicide-video-has-been-located-a7072851.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if only she browsed /r9k/ she could still be alive, among her own kind

Official poster

Eh I'll torrent it

It's not going to be released on torrent format.

pretty distasteful to be honest. won't be getting my money or time

This. Christine was against the jews as well

>rebecca hall
>michael c hall
You can't make this shit up.

Can you stop shilling for this movie please, thanks.

Make one where she's hairy and I'll watch it, this is pure shit.

The trailer does not even mention the fact that she was a single virgin.

Lol what?

There are less than 5 pictures of her online. Where are you getting this "hairy" stuff from? You need to grow up.

You can't tell? Are you a virgin?

That's the twist.

This is some above average tier bait.

I want a biopic of Budd Dwyer.

>I want a boring as fuck biopic of a nobody porkbelly politician because muh gore is kewl

Shill youre tranny shit elsewhere

Looks good. Thanks OP.

uh why does youtube think i want to kill myself if i search this bitch's name

REBECCA HALL OSCAR SWEEP PLEASE

Suicide footage release when?

Same with this guy. He only had to wait another ~6 years to find a place he could call home.

There's a documentary about him that's pretty good. Shows how scumbag politicians (supposedly) basically drove him to suicide

Kate Plays Christine is the documentary one, right?

That voice is hilarious

Cred Forums?

>that shopped first picture with the gun

thumbnail culture is the best

rebecca hall is going to be this years major oscar snub

cap this

lol, are people supposed to know who the fuck she is, I literally only know it because of Cred Forums. Btw just looked up Dexter's IMDB career path after Dexter, holy shit 3 cartoons are you kidding me HAHA

implying anyone would go see this shit in le cinema

I can by the way you type that you're not past the age of 22.

35 years old kino-man

they're clearly pushing a persecution narrative here

>Rebecca Hall
>Michael C. Hall

I don't get it

Is the same last name a rare thing in burgerland?

Will the real footage be a dvd extra?

>Is the same last name a rare thing in burgerland?

Yeah, that's it.

Bump

I chuckled audibly

Im going to torrent it as well

fuck you OP shilling ur shit

Her final words were hilarious

she sure showed the media, member that huge media reform after her little stunt, hehehe

Christine Chubbuck was ugly... very homely. I won't really buy someone as attractive as Rebecca Hall moping around complaining that her crush won't like her back.
I also think making a movie about this is in poor taste. This really doesn't need a movie and there isn't really a story to tell... she was depressed and she shot herself at work. There's no 'movie' here.

There is no story with 'Sully' either, but it's the number one movie in 100 years.

They know you browse Cred Forums too user. Got to be a few people at the end of their rope here.

Looks great.

wrong actress

FUCK THE ASSHOLES WHO DESTROYED THE RECORDED SUICIDE.

she literally looks exactly like her

Was it autism?

Budd did nothing wrong and everyone knows it.

It exists and was turned over to a major law firm by the widow of the news station owner. Whether they destroyed it or not is unknown.

He was actually set up and the main witness in his corruption case admitted to lying

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/christine-chubbuck-suicide-video-has-been-located-a7072851.html

>implying death isn't a better alternative than stooping so low you browse /r9k/

I don't like how they're overplaying the media exploitation angle too much, wasn't her loneliness and depression pretty much the main reason she killed herself?

Is this the first case of /ourgirl/?

>single
>suicidal
>vaguely unattractive

i think thats a unanimous yes

Reminder that nobody cares about the hundreds of men that kill themselves daily and that Cred Forums only cares about Chubcuck because anything other than a 30 year old autist virgin is out of their league.

Did john carpenter approve of this

Isnt it sad that being a female virgin is so rare that you can literally make a movie about it?

IF YOU'RE A FEMALE AND A VIRGIN, SPEAK UP NOW

Well, yes. That's true.

What of it

>Craig Shilowich

Feels like it'll be an average film, but Hall's performance looks great.

>a woman who lived her youth in the 1960s and was attractive enough to get a job on television could literally not find a man to fuck her

How?

Budd dwyer was a good man who fell victim to the corruption of other politicians, I sincerly mean it when i say you need to kill yourself

she was crazy and supposedly her personality was very off putting. You'll notice there wasn't exactly a bunch of nice quotes said from people that knew her.

oh baby

She must have had an intolerable personality. She wasn't the best looking girl in the world but she was at least in decent shape and definitely should have been able to get someone to fuck her.

They'll make a movie about anything, won't they?

Elliot Rodger biopic when?

where is my chanz documentary?!

she was definitely /ourgirl/ but she wasnt the first and she certainly wont be the last

I would probably only watch it if it shows her killing herself in the movie.

>Woman was probably alone as a result of consistently rejecting the sorts of people who are Cred Forums users today
>Gets referred to as /ourgirl/ by them

Man, memes are stupid.

>will never see the release of her suicide
I mean shit, Budd Dwyer's was released and it was on live television

I wonder why one got released but the other didn't.

yeah, it won't be a regular documentary though. Robert Greene makes pretty experimental docs.

it will be a great movie though. The one the OP posted about looks kinda like shit

I want to say hers wasn't because "lol depressed and insane, family wouldn't want it shown" and Dwyer's was because it literally shows the suicide of an innocent man during a rough time due to accusations of bribery

Hmmm, I'll probably just skip all the Christine bits and just look out for Andrea Kirby's scenes in it. Don't think it's distasteful to suggest she was objectively better at reporting than Christine. IIRC she was sought after too so was clearly a looker in her time. Andrea is the real star of the movie.

>WOMEN ARE EVIL THEY ONLY LIKE CHADS REEEEEEEEE

wew.lad

>oh woe is me why can't I fuck chad?
>I'd rather die than settle for anything else!

First world problems

>35
Somehow that's worse

Are they actually going to show Rebecca C Hall blowing her brains out? Or do some shitty cut-away with the noise of a gunshot?

Good baseless conjecture but that isn't the point of what I was saying.

I was more implying that the average Cred Forums user is pathetic for admiring some random woman who probably would not have liked them at all.

I interned at the company that produced that before i got my current gig
Robert Greenes a pretty cool guy

>It's a the trailer gives away the whole movie episode
Not even just the ending, but they gave away so fucking much. Do I even need to watch the movie now?
FUCK. I thought this was only a trope of high budget flicks.

oh, my bad then
I was assuming the post came from another average Cred Forums user

So where's the video of her blowing her brains out?

>tfw Andrea would try not to laugh as George makes mid-couitous jokes about Christine's awkward advances of the day
>tfw an amazing job offer comes in and you can't wait to tell Christine about the salary and new opportunities

Based.

Take responsibility for your own misery, la

Why do people want to watch her die so much?

They kind of have to. It's not like anyone will go see a movie about the politics of a provincial newsroom without knowing exactly how it ends.

Which is ironic considering exactly why she fucking killed herself in the first place.

It's like the holy grail of edgy tapes

Because she was right.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck?wprov=sfla1
THANKS FOR THE SPOILER FAGGOT

>It was confirmed in June 2016 that the footage of Chubbuck's death exists. Mollie Nelson stated that her deceased husband kept a copy of the video, which she has handed over to a "very large law firm" for safekeeping.

I wonder if they purchased it and will show it at the end of the film

Some user said he saw it (take that for what you will) and they don't show it in either the documentary or the drama film.
Apparently even in the drama you don't see it, and it's just implied.

Don't worry, I'm sure the screenwriters filled her with their own view to turn her into a selfless martyr for what is "right." Right of course being whatever views they hold. In a way she's a perfect subject because there isn't that much information about her, not enough to complicate the message they want her to send by speaking their words through her mouth.

What does this even mean
Who the fuck is la

The mystery deepens

La means lad.

I've been thinking of writing a film based on him. It would begin on the day he decides to buy his camera and would show his life beyond just his video diaries. The final shot would be of him putting the gun in his mouth just seconds before pulling the trigger.

>35
>shitposting on Cred Forums

fuck man. that's rough

>they make her seem hysterical and not just a kind of self justified nuts kinda character, like a jake gyllenhaall in nightcrawler.
i call sexist. this is a good story and they are playing wonky ass music over her breakdown. its like its a joke.

you are such an obnoxious hipster everyone fucking hates talking to you at parties

I hate Europeans a bit more every day

>Hipster
>Parties

Don't take this unironically. Kill yourself.

>picture of dog
>that's rough
>not "that's ruff"

Rebecca Hall sounds like Chelsea Clinton with that monotone voice. And her mouth kinda reminds me of her, too.

Fucking this. Way too many trailers do this now.

Fffuuuck not the Bjork guy. Why did he paint his face and shave his head again?

She reminds me of Zooey halloway

give me one reason why i should care about this bitches story. suicide is selfish and degenerate

why is it okay to shill this movie nonstop

>Selfish

yes, and? A person should get to be selfish when deciding whether or not they wish to exist.

in short, NOT AN ARGUMENT

>suicide is selfish and degenerate
Yeah as if the majority of people who commit suicide are thinking well enough to consider that.

Maybe it's selfish of everyone else who wants the suicidal person to stay alive.

I hope it's not: "men's" fault for her sucidide

What else do you imagine it could even be?

t. edgelords

depression and suicide makes a quirky dark feel good movie?

those crazy hollyjews what will they think of next

What?

Most suicidal people are mentally ill or wrongly feel they're in an unsolvable problem.

I don't think you should consider suicidal people to be selfish. They are not thinking right. That's not edgy.

reminds me how YouTube has been putting anti-depressant ads while watching CinemaSnob / Brad Jones videos

>it's a Cred Forums hates actual true stories about media sensationalism and biopic films so needs to find something autistically to be contrarian about despite the film not being out episode

Let me guess: agenda? Stronk? Right?

>watches this on loop
Why is this song now stuck in my head?
(I don't even know what song it is.)
youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY

I wonder how she would feel about this exploitive garbage.

>quirky dark feel good movie?
What are you fucking talking about? Did you watch the trailer?

>Taking the feelings of the suicidal individual into account is edgy
>Caring about a person is edgy now

Cred Forums is like some petri dish growing retardation cultures

>there will be a problem in this movie if I materialize one to satisfy myself and my need for there to be problems

This board needs to die

It's not like it was going to get a wide release any way. It's a movie about a woman who kills herself because Chad doesn't like her. The only audience are people who already know the story. Who would go on a date to that? Or see that with their friends? But yeah, interesting point on the inherent irony of sensationalising the story with the promise of bloodshed to entice viewers.

Literal dogshit trailer.

if you're a virgin past 25 you are pretty much useless and need to be gassed

whats it like knowing no one will want you for you and even if you do have sex the stigma of being a virgin so late in life will haunt you til death -- its such a turn off to women you will never be more than a pity fuck

just commit suicude like her, your genes weren't meant to continue you're done, that's it

Underrated post

>because Chad doesn't like her.
Woah, 10/10 edge m8

But seriously you are a fucking retard if you think thats why she killed herself. I know a lot of neets dont really understand human conditions if they arent about yourself and how hard it is to make tots when mom is out working and able to do it for you, but in grown up land, depression is a complex and serious thing. That coupled with the other problems she had in life...

Why was the devil in Star Wars?

>depression and suicide makes a quirky dark feel good movie?
Depression is pretty much that. You either get used to it and find some humor in it or you let it consume your core.

Even if it was a stupid quirky movie, what's wrong with that, fucking moralfag?

>People who think differently than me are just NEETs, as evidenced by the fact that I make this assertion

>Who would go on a date to that?
Yeah, dude. Like this aint a flick I want to bring Debbie to. Psh...why cant all movies just be Age of Ultron? Ew, who's gonna watch THIS! Blergh. AmIrite goys? HAHAHAHA, fucking weirdos. Where are the explosions??? Im only supposed to feel one way about a film. And thats joy.

What a bunch of losers

Its not that you think differently, its that you have a juvenile understanding of how depression seems to work and couldn't be bothered to do three seconds of research into the actual person this movie is about.

>people should never correct me when I say blatantly retarded shit

Nice life, bubble boy

>Implying I'm the trip fag you responded to and wasn't just saying you pose a shit argument

Congrats, you've played yourself

I heard it exists still but locked it away

>implying I should not think the first direct response is from the same guy

Why cant I read minds like you on an anonymous chinese image board?

Dude chill out. I'm oversimplifying the plot of the movie. For all your spiel about not understanding the human condition, it's kind of funny that you'd get upset to the point of calling someone a retard for using reductionism to sumarise a plot.

>pose a shit argument

Okay, Socrates...explain.

t. baitlord

>Make sweeping generalisations of a person based on a throwaway line on a scandanavian ice fishing forum
>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE HUMAN CONDITION
T. emotionally retarded autist.

>Why cant I read minds like you on an anonymous chinese image board?

>There's just no way I couldn've known that this guy wasn't a tripfag based on the fact that the tripfag has a trip and this guy doesn't

>What am I a psychic??

You might legitimately just be retarded dude

>a scandanavian ice fishing forum

Shit, I ought to start writing these down.

Budd Dwyer was at a news conference hosted for the media about his trial.
Christine's was just a regular news report
I think the biggest thing on why her video wans't released was because there was only a handful of copies. VCR's weren't really a thing in 1974, and certainly not something that would be used on regular local news stations

stop the hurting