Why is she so annoying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fDPLsIpCCB8?t=1m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's got a loud mouth. But she's still hot tho

She isn't... She's a cute!

poorly written muh stronk wymyn full of plot armor.

The further they get away from the books the worse it gets. And I never even read them. It's just D&D are hacks.

The books aren't even that good. That's how I knew the show would suck.

BUT I'M NO MAN, MEN ARE GROSS AND BAD BUT I HAVE A VAGINA AND I KILL ALL MEN CAUSE I'M BETTER

she is a strong and capable leader and I would gladly let her dragons, eunuch army and rape horde destroy the countryside as long as she sits the throne and continues to talk about her dragons

DRAKKARIS

Shes fucking hot, but god I hate that smug look in the picture.

Because you hate women

Why is she tensing her neck like that?

Wher's my but plug >
youtu.be/fDPLsIpCCB8?t=1m25s

That character was written to be completely infallible and her whole attitude implies that her shit don't stink. That's pretty annoying

They butchered her character from the books in order to make her more empowering and feminist. She wasn't even that sympathetic in the books, but they made her much worse.

The character was actually written to be entirely "fallible". They just didn't realize that when they made the show and she became the biggest draw of the show.

>where's the plunger

bretty hawt

I'd plug her butt if you know what i mean senpai

does anybody have the eyebrows webm

what do you mean by this?

I thought the books were good. I mainly like the back story and the universe though. Through ASOS was book kino, but now I'm not sure if I even care. I guess just for closure to it all I care.

A show or something on Bobby B's Rebellion or some other prior events would be cool.

She's so cute irl. I want her!

people dont seem to favor success without effort. talent.

did they do the scene where she shits her pants yet?

She has no personality besides plot armor.

women are never strong and capable leaders, their brains aren't wired for it.

She looks like she's put on 20lbs since the first season

>Why is she so annoying
Typical bitchy princess. She thinks she deserves only the best, and like her brother doesn't realize that maybe she shouldn't voice that shit out loud.

She's only been lucky due to writer favoritism that she never got a backlash like he did.

The books are decent. The fatman is good at storytelling, but his writing isn't and 20 years between books doesn't help either. The universe is mediocre.

Yeah Gurrm is to blame for pissing it down his leg constantly by not writing his books, but I still kinda like the history of it all I guess. Way back before the current events. Like I said, current events up through ASOS was interesting as it all unravels and you the reader actually see the politics and how it isn't a good v bad guy clear cut shit.

Now the story is dragging and I want closure.

Do you mean in the show, or in real life? Because I don't know if I could list all the reasons for both.

are you saying she'd plug her ass or she would femdom you and plug yours?

faggot

In real life?

Her character is kind of annoying, but she seems lovely IRL.

No Y chromosome

AMIRITE GUYS? XDDD FUCK WOMEN

>muh strong queen
>muh imma do what's good
>muh i dun needno man
>muh fucking pokemon
>muh girl power
>muh sandnig rape scene
>muh i don't want to show my tits anymore tho
>muh snarky one liner
>muh oh let's burn this shack down lol

fuk her and fuck everyone who likes this (((character)))

They skipped it. They didn't even have her almost dying of malnutrition and dehydration. Barvo!

youre just seething that you so desperately want to fuck her, when in reality, she wouldnt even shit on you in your wildest dreams. You hate her for the same reason you hate evey other Stacy: She is sexy, rich, successful and has sexual access to any man she wants, and therefore, only the top-tier of Alphas can have their dicks sucked by her and get to fuck her in ways a beta manlet like you couldnt even dream of. So your "annoyance" just stems from your frustaration

Aside the very first season she never faced a real challenge in which she could grow as a person, most of the stuff she did were "because I command so and I know better than you".
Usually she's right because she's surrounded by boot licking strong men or dragons, so since she got more strenght than anyone else she's going to be right.
She chained dragons and they were pissed off? No prob, once unchained they will be obedient because reasons.
We saw an interesting character in the beginning, and then everything stopped. She acts like a spoiled child who constantly say to his parents "I want it, now" and they obey.
It's boring and annoying a character that people (the Good people, cause apparently grey zones are a past thing) will love no matter what, and the ones who hate her are Evil, they are all slavers and rapists, villains with strong motivations are no more, we need more meme Ramsay and people who drink from skulls while making evil gestures, the viewer must know immediately if someone is good or bad.

This desu senpai

probably couldn't even get it up for that monobrowed pudgy armed midget desu m8

bet she doesn't even like butt stuff

She made Ned Stark meaningless as a character within the narrative. The whole point of his character was to show that an Aragorn like good guy has no place in this world. Then they just shit on that concept with her in the show. She is going to free all the slaves, break the wheel, etc. Other anons have pointed out the hypocrisy inherent to her planned invasion, I.e. she has a rampaging rape horde and fire breathing death animals that can't wait to culturally enrich the peasants of westeros.

you kinda contradicted yourself, because you pointed out that she sees herself as bringing culture and civil rights to these plebs, while in reality she's a crazy slut with an army of savages and fire breathing dagrons

>She is sexy, rich, successful and has sexual access to any man she wants,

honestly a decent reason to hate someone.

It's more that the contradiction isn't acknowledged. The world itself is supposed to be this grimdark place where the characters vying for power are willing to wade through blood to get what they want. In the show they just turn her into Aragorn and are setting her up to establish a Magic Kingdom where everything is gonna be great.

>virgin pepe apologizers racists can't stand a well written strong woman character

Not a surprise

>well written strong woman character