What's going to get a cinematic universe next?

What's going to get a cinematic universe next?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna-Barbera#Shared_cinematic_universe:_2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cred Forums

Post-Craig James Bond Cinematic Universe

Universal movie monsters is working on it (Dracula, Frankenstein, The Mummy)

Although i don't know how or why they would ever need to intersect

The cities of the red night

Brazzers

Jesus

Disney princesses

Godzilla with the new Kong

Transformers with G.I Joe

Ghostbusters

>Universal Monsters Cinematic Monster of a Universe (UMCMU)

fund it

Hasbro should've done this 10 years ago with the Transformers and GI Joe flicks. It wouldn't have made them any good but the two properties lend themselves to a cinematic universe better than most.

Kaiju

Pacific Rim aliens open a portal leading to every current Warner Bros sci-fi franchise, connecting everything

Mommy Cinematic Universe is the only answer.

The Rock-A-Fire Explosion

Tommy Westphall Autism Cinematic Universeā„¢

Gerry Anderson's supermarionation cinematic universe. Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, Stingray, Supercar, Fireball XL5 and Space 1999 in the same continuity.

Universal Monsters
Hasbro (no joke)

He-Man, MASK, Thundercats or Centurions.

Or some other 80s cartoon series.

Don't forget Joe 90.

>He-Man
how will they get away with Toxic Masculinity: The Movie?

>implying He-Man won't be played by a trans-black-lactose intolerant-deaf-chinese antimale

they should cut the crap and make a Xena kino

Harry Potter obviously.

He-Man is the gayest of gay men though.

Hanna-Barbera. Obviously they've had a few movies but I think we can pull an Iron Man and start up a new universe. We start with Hong Kong Phooey and in a few years Laff-A-Lympics will be the highest grossing film of all time.

I support of a Wacky Races CU

This actually exists in comics

Smash

Your mom's vagina, OP

Magic the Gathering pls

hopefully naruto

STONE BY DAY
WARRIORS BY NIGHT
NOW, HERE IN THE STREETS OF MANHATTAN
WE LIVE AGAIN!!

But they did it first. Or if that doesn't count, Toho did it back in the 60s with its monsters.

Shit, I wish. But they'd have to get Weisman heavily involved or else it'll just be another Chronicles situation.

>That episode where Shakespearian Macbeth came back as a supervillain

Well user do I got news for you.

They are doing a Godzilla Vs King Kong and the new Kong movie is already planned to have nods to Zilla.

>Toxic Masculinity: The Movie?
>implying homerotic overtones is toxic masculinity

I'm actually looking forward to this desu

Stephen King's books would make for a good loosely connected Cinematic Universe if the rights weren't all over the place at different studios. And they weren't currently jumping straight to a Dark Tower movie.

Godzilla vs King Kong is coming out 2020.

Maugli vs Tarzan, you think it is coincidence they both were released at similar time?

Nintendo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna-Barbera#Shared_cinematic_universe:_2018

Reboot The Dark Knight Saga, and sign a deal with FOX to get the rights to The X-Files.

We start a parallel Dark Knights Cinematic Universe (DKCU) to the DCEU, not as a competitor, but as an alternative for adult audiences, as these films will be R-rated.

We start with a Bane standalone movie, starring Tom Hardy, and then we jump right into the CIA Rises film, we'll get a great director. In the meanwhile, we can get Michael Mann to direct another standalone film that introduces a part of the X-Files characters to the universe and then we finish off the trilogy with a Masketta Man movie that introduces another part of the X-Files cast.

With the first 4 films done, we will get creative freedom to make follow-ups that expand territories and introduce more, different concepts into the DKCU.